Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Westbrook is a clown

vCash
    You guys can keep hating and Westbrook and the Thunder will just keep winning. He is hands down the second best PG in the league and his attitude has helped him get there.

vCash
    Hands down
    HAHA I had just posted hands down for the most unlikable and the poster ahead of me used hands down in a positive description of Rustbrook
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    When exactly did being passionate and competitive become a bad thing in the NBA? I don't get it.
    It's not that . It's the stupid ****ing face he makes when he hits a three or when he get an and one . He's never humble and always talking trash. I hate his *** and I was a big fan of his in his when he was growing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    You guys can keep hating and Westbrook and the Thunder will just keep winning. He is hands down the second best PG in the league and his attitude has helped him get there.
    Second best? Eh...

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Westbrook thinks he's better than he really is.. Takes more shots then KD and makes poor decision. I'd just wish one day someone would cream at him for all the stupid shot attempts he makes ore running up the floor and jacking up shots before anyone even touches the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    It's not that . It's the stupid ****ing face he makes when he hits a three or when he get an and one . He's never humble and always talking trash. I hate his *** and I was a big fan of his in his when he was growing up.
    Garnett does the exact same thing. Hasn't hurt his career.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    most hated player in the league no but he is hated. my list of most hated players Paul Pierce, Wade, Rondo, and World Peace

vCash
    I dont like the guy but im not gonna talk bad about his game, he is really good and will have a good career but his attitude stinks and I think he's a little too cocky for someone who hasn't done a whole lot yet and even more so considering hes not even the best player on his own team

vCash
    Waaaaaaaaay to much of a show boat, I love the way he attacks the basket but all that celebrating he does is to much, I mean once in a while? Koo after a big? Ok but they'll be blowing out a team and he'll still be dancing around after every made shot calm that **** down.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    deffo? you sound like a 14 yo. Leave Westy alone. Dude is a warrior!

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Great player but the dude looks like a ninja turtle cowabunga Durrant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K0BE8124 View Post
    Westbrook sucks... He's not even top point Guard..he try's to play like rosť a cambo gaurd .. But man he has terrible IQ. Can't make a jump shot, he thinks he's the ****, he hasn't won **** , he has a temper problem, and he can't win you a game in the playoffs... Thunder win it all if they traded Westbrick and kept harden you need a pure point gaurd ... No way Westbrick takes more shots then KD .. Most likely won't win the game
    Not even a top point guard? Name 10 point guards who are better than him. The lowest you could even argue to have him ranked right now is probably 5-6. You're right in regards that he needs to take smarter shots and keep up on defense but look at JR Smith. In one season he's become a far more efficient scorer and passer and he's not even close to the player Westbrook is. He just needs that person there to put him in his place every once in a while. Durant's not gonna do it, he's not that type of leader. Last playoffs, Scott Brooks showed that he wasn't willing to sit WB down and set his **** straight. After his experience with Team USA this summer, you can easily see his improvement over last year and it's a great start for him. He'll be a dominant force come the next 3-4 years with KD. By the time they're both peaking at 27-28 watch out.

vCash
    He's been one of my favorite players the past few seasons.

He rubs people the wrong way, but I love him. He plays hard every game and he never takes games off.

vCash
    Imo hes the prob the best complimentary attitude next to Durant. He basically takes away the attention and criticism from Durant.

If you replace him, you're certainly down grading talent and skill.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast