Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He doesn't bother me at all. There are a bunch of players on my despise list ahead of Westy.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

2. 02-01-2013, 04:48 PM
    Reason
    duplicate user, responses

vCash
    Westbrook sucks... He's not even top point Guard..he try's to play like rosé a cambo gaurd .. But man he has terrible IQ. Can't make a jump shot, he thinks he's the ****, he hasn't won **** , he has a temper problem, and he can't win you a game in the playoffs... Thunder win it all if they traded Westbrick and kept harden you need a pure point gaurd ... No way Westbrick takes more shots then KD .. Most likely won't win the game
    “I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.”
    Kobe Bryant

vCash
    I like him. More than Durant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    As for most unlikable player in the NBA? Give me a break. Pick a Laker. Any Laker. Kobe, Artest, Howard. All have a laundry list of reasons to hate on the guy far more so than Westbrook.

Slow down with the Laker hate buddy.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    I wonder why he's so unlikeable?

Umm...maybe....because...he beats everyone else's team repeatedly!

Got no problem with Westbrook, plays the game the way it ought to be played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Haters will always be haters.... its not a matter of him being unlikeable it's idiots being idiots. Basically the same with Blake Griffin. When Westy has a bad game there are 3 threads on the forum. When he has a 15 game span of 28, 5 and 8 on 47% shooting from the field those idiots crawl into their shell and wait for him to have another 3-18 performance from the field and the Thunder lose a game by 10.

Haters are going to hate.
    This. He's quickly becoming one of my favorites out of spite.

vCash
    He's just immature..and might be wrong but according to my memory he has never beat my team ...and the thunder got alot of calls against the spurs..so that was unfair..

But he's immature, just needs to humble himself a little. KD won't speak up not in his personality...they need a Vet to speak up.come playoff time they will miss Fischers presence.

You mad Bill?!

Let's Go HEAT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Haters will always be haters.... its not a matter of him being unlikeable it's idiots being idiots. Basically the same with Blake Griffin. When Westy has a bad game there are 3 threads on the forum. When he has a 15 game span of 28, 5 and 8 on 47% shooting from the field those idiots crawl into their shell and wait for him to have another 3-18 performance from the field and the Thunder lose a game by 10.

Haters are going to hate.
    I agree that haters float around Westbrook and pick his game apart like they do Griffin BUT it's not comparable for one reason. Griffin is a total class act in interviews, towards fans and off the court. Westbrook on the other hand comes off as a legit douche with serious anger problems. Griffin has never had issues with teammates or coaches either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    When exactly did being passionate and competitive become a bad thing in the NBA? I don't get it.
    When ESPN brainwashes their viewers AND when playing against such a "loveable" player in KD, someone has to take the hit. Unfortunately, that makes Westbrook the target.

vCash
    I love him.

vCash
    dummbest thread of all dumb threads. Why would anybody dislike Westbrook?

Get a life, poon
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    So everyone likes him except the dumb OP.

14. 02-01-2013, 05:25 PM
    Reason

15. 02-01-2013, 05:26 PM
    Reason

vCash
    noo chance i can like this guy ... if he would be a maverick i would hate him too
    don't like this guy....

but you have to be carefull some players are really good or doing good things on the court and they are playing not on our team and because of this you start to hate this guys....

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I wonder why he's so unlikeable?

Umm...maybe....because...he beats everyone else's team repeatedly!

Got no problem with Westbrook, plays the game the way it ought to be played.
    True. No one would give 2 ***** if weren't beating their favorite team so regularly.

Or if he wasn't playing with KD.

But because of those two thing everything he does gets overblown to almost LeBron pre-ring levels.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash

You find me another player who puts up those stats and gets this much hate and I will ban myself. I love westbrook and he has never once been in trouble off the court, gotten suspended for on court things, been disciplined for conduct detrimental to the team....NOTHING.

Not to mention he resigned in Okc as an LA kid knowing he could have gone to ANY team in free agency if he really wanted to be the man.

It's such a misconception that he is selfish. Every single ninght he has a mismatch with the person guarding him so he should take advantage of that. The only counter to that is, Durant is also so good that he also has a mismatch every single night.

Not once has Westbrook complained about not getting the final shot or a chance to win the game. Every single time, it has been Durant. And you know what..? Sometimes it should be Westbrook because he is on fire and Durant isn't. Or because Durant will be doubled. Or because Westbrook is a superstar. Most of the time, the looks Durant gets on the final shot are terrible and Westbrook never says a word.

If you watch Okc games, Westbrook ALWAYS ALWAYS defers to Durant at the end of close games. He is perfectly ok with doing so and the selfish ******** is so wrong it is comical.

It's crazy how a guy who was a staight A student in high school, was an underdog because no schools recruited him, was perceived as a reach/bust/stupid pick at #4 overall, plays for an up and coming small market team, displays so much passion, defers to the better player, and is so damn talented could get so much unwarranted ****ing hate.

Here are some videos about him: educate yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73jnqXZ8JF4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Iu1FvmvtE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbw1dKA0ls
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8c9IGM2iW8
    NOW, SHUT THE **** UP HATERS
    Last edited by poleandreel; 02-01-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast