Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    all the skills in the world to be one of the greatest [although not my style of pg], but he needs to grow up and get his head in check.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    This will make you like him alil more or less if your hater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al2NS...layer_embedded
    And this will make you like him a little less if you're not a hater

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...1162--nba.html
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I love Westy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    A Rondo/Harden/KD back court is kinda meh to me.

No need for Rondo honestly.
    They should have traded for Rondo and get the KD/Martin trade. Rondo in a pick and roll with Ibaka can be a dangerous tactic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

Kind of like how I felt when Kobe would do that stupid overbite scowl. Whatever effect he thinks it has, it looks silly to me.
    *underbite scowl

When he juts his jaw out, right? He does look pretty ridiculous.

I'm not a big westbrook fan, but my dislike stems from the fact that he is really hard to defend and is an offensively talented player on a western conference team that's not the lakers or the clippers. So while I respect his game, I can't stand the guy for homerish reasons.

vCash
    A Rondo/Harden/KD back court is kinda meh to me.

No need for Rondo honestly.
    rondo would do wonders for thabo, ibaka, perk and the rest of the bench. especially ibaka.
    Dirk dominating at age 35

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    He's one if my favorite players, he's also the second best pg in the nba
    What you smoking?

He's not better than Rose or Tony Parker.

vCash
    Well, if anything here is clear it's that most of that hate is completely misguided...

Funny how he's a punk, yet the 100s and even 1000s of other athletes who have gotten after teammates in the heat of a game are fine. That **** happens all the time. He's uber competitive. Nothing more, nothing less. It works for his team fine too. I don't think anyone there wants him to change.
    Your a Westbrook fan so of course you will run out to his defence.

Also other players get called out....Where have you been?

Lebron was a chocker, D-Rose a chocker, Allen Iversen a overrated chucker, Melo and & Mcgrady used to have many hate threads on forums abput their inability to get out of the 1st round. Funny thing is all those players were/are much better than Westbrook.

vCash
    He's becoming the anti-hero a little bit, but not in any way that should garner genuine "hate" for the guy. IE by all accounts he's a good guy off the floor, no teammate or coach has ever come out and spoken poorly of him, and he will never give up on a game. That's more than you can ask for. I love his fire, even if it rubs me wrong on occasion (last game) and probably isn't always to his advantage as a point guard. He's a character (the 5th and live-action Ninja Turtle), gotta appreciate it. Makes the game fun. He's also one of the most entertaining and freak athletes we've ever seen on the court.

vCash
    Deffo? WTF are they feeding you children.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyjake View Post
    What you smoking?

He's not better than Rose or Tony Parker.
    Yes he is. Rose is injured so by default, he is better. As for Parker, Parker is just a smarter player. Westbrook can do what Parker does and better. I hate Westbrook but it's silly to pin him down and say he sucks because he's not playing the way people want him to.

vCash
    As for most unlikable player in the NBA? Give me a break. Pick a Laker. Any Laker. Kobe, Artest, Howard. All have a laundry list of reasons to hate on the guy far more so than Westbrook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyjake View Post
    Your a Westbrook fan so of course you will run out to his defence.

Also other players get called out....Where have you been?

Lebron was a chocker, D-Rose a chocker, Allen Iversen a overrated chucker, Melo and & Mcgrady used to have many hate threads on forums abput their inability to get out of the 1st round. Funny thing is all those players were/are much better than Westbrook.
    What does that have anything to do with anything? Those guys are all better than Westbrook, I'm not disagreeing.

I'm not trying to say he's the best player...or anything like that. I'm not dumb. I think I rate him pretty fairly.

Someone just said that Russell Westbrook is the worst playmaker to ever be a starter in NBA HISTORY!!!!

Pardon me if I chime in to defend that. He deserves criticism for a lot of things, but he's morphed into nothing but a scapegoat in many people's eyes...and that's wrong. He has flaws in his game; only a few guys in this league don't. But to act like he is an awful player and holding the team back immensely is just ignorant.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Yes he is. Rose is injured so by default, he is better. As for Parker, Parker is just a smarter player. Westbrook can do what Parker does and better. I hate Westbrook but it's silly to pin him down and say he sucks because he's not playing the way people want him to.
    He clearly doesn't suck. He is an all star and his stats say otherwise.

but he isn't the best pg in the game, he is probably top 5 but CP3, Parker and rose.
    you said ''parker is just smarter''. well that's a huge advantage to a team especially if your the basketball iq of a rock which westbrook has,

vCash
    What does that have anything to do with anything? Those guys are all better than Westbrook, I'm not disagreeing.

I'm not trying to say he's the best player...or anything like that. I'm not dumb. I think I rate him pretty fairly.

Someone just said that Russell Westbrook is the worst playmaker to ever be a starter in NBA HISTORY!!!!

Pardon me if I chime in to defend that. He deserves criticism for a lot of things, but he's morphed into nothing but a scapegoat in many people's eyes...and that's wrong. He has flaws in his game; only a few guys in this league don't. But to act like he is an awful player and holding the team back immensely is just ignorant.
    well yeah there are alot of trolls out there and i can't see how a 3x nba all star and 2x nba all team player is ''the worst'' out there. that's trolling.

i think he looks really bad at times because he plays with durant. if he had his own team and he was the ''star'' of that team, he would will a superstar no doubt. durant is better though and it's his team. he shouldnt be chucking as much as he does.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast