Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not gonna lie, never liked the dude and don't know exactly why. He has some of those intangible unlikable qualities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Dude kind of goes a little crazy with it.

You can show passion by your play not by beating your chest or yelling for 5 seconds. like I said, it's my opinion. I'm used to a different culture and behavior on the court, and I've seen some great players not need to do that.. Maybe once in a blue? Sure... But like I said he does it waaaaay too much.

To say screaming and beating your chest separates great from talented is just not accurate at all...
    Ask KG Kobe Iverson Barkly Shaq Jordan ect You are use to a different culture the Spurs are nothing like the rest of the league if you have ever wondered why Duncan and Parker have always been underrated its due to the lack of emotion.

It isnt the acts of beating your chest or yelling the matter is the fact that they care enough about the game and the impact they have on it to do so.

Passion brings out the best in players.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Its called Passion its what separates the greats from talented.
    I swear I've never heard of athletes getting hated on for being passionate it's comedic if you ask me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Ask KG Kobe Iverson Barkly Shaq Jordan ect You are use to a different culture the Spurs are nothing like the rest of the league if you have ever wondered why Duncan and Parker have always been underrated its due to the lack of emotion.

It isnt the acts of beating your chest or yelling the matter is the fact that they care enough about the game and the impact they have on it to do so.

Passion brings out the best in players.
    You really think Duncan would be thought of in a better way if he acted more like Westbrook? Seriously? Not to mention most folks have Duncan rated higher than half those people that you named.... Has nothing to do with how he carries himself. There's been plenty of times he has a big moment and yells, it's only natural. I get that... But again, I'm saying Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with it. Like doing it in the first quarter of a game after hitting a 3. (i think he did that recently vs the Lakers)

Being passionate is one thing, but Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with some of the stuff he does.

vCash
    Celebrating and stuff isn't showing anyone up. It fires up his team if anything...KD and Co. have said that tons of times. KD isn't an emotional leader; he leads purely with his basketball ability. RWB is a guy who fires up guys. His passion is palpable 100%. I get why some people dislike it, but I think people get carried away. Does that make his team better? Who knows? His passion certainly doesn't hurt.

And even so, I think that's a silly reason to "hate" a player. Really, really, really petty.

RWB is both the most underrated and overrated player in the NBA at times. Few people correctly gauge his ability. It's painfully obvious in this thread, especially by some dude saying he's the "worst playmaker starting player ever", that some people really underrate the hell out of him.

vCash
    He's ok.

vCash
    I love Westbrook

vCash
    Kill yourselves

vCash
    Craig sager is a piece of ****

vCash
    Westbrook isn't even in the top 20
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Extremely talented........ HUGE douche bag. Can't stand the guy.

vCash
    I deffo dont like him
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Being passionate is one thing, but Westbrook is a guy who goes overboard with some of the stuff he does.
    Agreed, his passion comes off cocky to me. Which is fine if you like the guy, but when you dont, you see him celebrating over the most mundane things and I cant help but feel hes trying to showboat and bring attention to himself for the cameras.

Kind of like how I felt when Kobe would do that stupid overbite scowl. Whatever effect he thinks it has, it looks silly to me.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    I hate westbrick! Hes holding durant back. Dont get me wrong durant is great but if westbrick wasnt there ball hogging durant game will elevate to unreal status. I want to see durant dominate single handidly kind of like jordan did.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    I don't like his game and I do think he has a low basketball IQ. There is no way he should be taking more shots per game then Durant. None.

Still, Dwayne Wade is the most unlikeable player in the NBA. (Heat Fans don't respond to this).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast