Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Isn't Tyreke from PA?
    Yup. From the Philly area. JT, too..

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    American Canyon, CA
    Posts
    2,523
    vCash
    1500
    What a job.. sheesh! That was a bad loss, where was my man Cisco at in the end? Cisco was the reason the d' picked up to come back. Then we take him out and lose it right back. Like I said, he might not be in the Kings future plans.. but maybe he sbould be. I care to see outlaw and cisco more, and truthfully I bet in crunch time hayes would play better then Cuz. My crunch time line up, tyreke, cisco, outlaw, j.t., chuck.

    What we do right now sucks! I bet that line up would seal the deal. This is pathetic!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Have fun! 1st thing i thought of after making this GT was if you would be there.
    Yeah, there was no way I was going to miss them especially with all this Seattle business going on. Even with the loss, it was still a lot of fun. Managed to get on the big screen above the court, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Isn't Tyreke from PA?
    Yeah, he's from Chester I think (not far outside of Philly)
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,065
    vCash
    1500
    So, I think Marcus Thornton needs to go. He was terrible tonight. It amazes me that he was out there for 23 minutes, because he didn't do anything memorable that entire time. He was just entirely invisible - not creating, not moving to get himself open for passes or his own shots, not anything. Just invisible. Salmons didn't play well either, but at least it's understandable coming back from the flu. Thornton just was wasted space. I would have much rather seen Outlaw play and shift Salmons or Garcia to SG to give Tyreke a break (not that he really got one because we couldn't afford for him not to be on the court), or play Jimmer at SG or something. Anything but give Thornton all those minutes when he's clearly not interested.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    So, I think Marcus Thornton needs to go. He was terrible tonight. It amazes me that he was out there for 23 minutes, because he didn't do anything memorable that entire time. He was just entirely invisible - not creating, not moving to get himself open for passes or his own shots, not anything. Just invisible. Salmons didn't play well either, but at least it's understandable coming back from the flu. Thornton just was wasted space. I would have much rather seen Outlaw play and shift Salmons or Garcia to SG to give Tyreke a break (not that he really got one because we couldn't afford for him not to be on the court), or play Jimmer at SG or something. Anything but give Thornton all those minutes when he's clearly not interested.
    MT's shot selection has gotten better, but yeah, he ain't doing anything for us. I'm ready to trade him.

    He was a big spark for us off the bench until this year. He was alright in the beginning of the season, but now he's just stinking it up out there. He's great off the bench, but not when all he does is look to score and he ain't doing it.

    When it comes down to the last couple minutes of the game, I'm down for him to be in and stand behind the arc. He's clutch. But, he hasn't made any big shots in a long time. Slump?? Smart's rotation?? I don't know, but either way, he's not worth the money we're paying him.

    Hey, so how did you get on the jumbo-tron?? I got on a couple years ago here in Sac. I was on the congo cam. Damn, do I play a mean air-congo.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,857
    vCash
    500
    Mr. 7 for 18... 18 shots is ridiculous, especially when you only make 7. He got to the line which is good, but damn... Smart didn't think to give anyone else burn...? Terrible!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Mr. 7 for 18... 18 shots is ridiculous, especially when you only make 7. He got to the line which is good, but damn... Smart didn't think to give anyone else burn...? Terrible!
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the shots that he misses and goes to the FT line on counted against his FG-Made/Missed??

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    MT's shot selection has gotten better, but yeah, he ain't doing anything for us. I'm ready to trade him.

    He was a big spark for us off the bench until this year. He was alright in the beginning of the season, but now he's just stinking it up out there. He's great off the bench, but not when all he does is look to score and he ain't doing it.

    When it comes down to the last couple minutes of the game, I'm down for him to be in and stand behind the arc. He's clutch. But, he hasn't made any big shots in a long time. Slump?? Smart's rotation?? I don't know, but either way, he's not worth the money we're paying him.

    Hey, so how did you get on the jumbo-tron?? I got on a couple years ago here in Sac. I was on the congo cam. Damn, do I play a mean air-congo.
    No congo for me lol. There was a cameraman waiting to show a couple of little kids that were in the row in front of us during this time where everyone was supposed to be waving around these cards they handed out about heart health. The kids got bored before he showed them though, so he showed me instead haha
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,375
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    No congo for me lol. There was a cameraman waiting to show a couple of little kids that were in the row in front of us during this time where everyone was supposed to be waving around these cards they handed out about heart health. The kids got bored before he showed them though, so he showed me instead haha


    Nice!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,857
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the shots that he misses and goes to the FT line on counted against his FG-Made/Missed??

    No, because the foul alters the shot in most cases. If he's fouled and makes it, then it counts towards his attempts. But keep in mind that not all of his FT attempts were from him shooting. He could have got to the line in the bonus, tech. fouls, illegal defense, etc.

    *****, if his FT attempts were due to him shooting then he shot the ball 28 times which isn't a good thing... Even if he makes his FT. I don't like my PG shooting the ball that much unless his name is D. Rose!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,375
    vCash
    1500
    IT is still our best PG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •