Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    But seriously that's all we've got? lol. Two of those guys are rookies!

We give AV a hard time but holy **** he pulls off miracles with some of the forwards he has.
    Well normally he'd have Kesler... Burrows/Kesler/Schroeder seems like a legitimate shootout lineup. AV is kind of in a bind since his 2 best players are probably the 2 worst players in the shootout.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I really liked the shootout lineup tonight. Obvoiusly Burrows has to go. And Kassian/Schroeder have more skill than any other player on the team. Lapierre was 4/8 so that was wise to use him as well.
    I think JS automatically gets the bid over Kassian since hes 0/2 since scoring now, and then the 3rd guy is basically whoever had a good game and might score

vCash
    Blake Price called the Hodgson/Kassian trade a win-win as of right now. Can we agree with that?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Blake Price called the Hodgson/Kassian trade a win-win as of right now. Can we agree with that?
    It's definitely looking better. A few real positives happened to make the trade better: 1. the Sedins invited Kassian to work out with them, and 2. AV is DEFINITE about having Kassian right up on that first line right away. I thought we were in for an AV special on Kassian, seeing him get switched all through the lineup last year, I thought that might continue. I have no problem with Kassian though. Seems very smart and aware on the ice.

vCash
    It's definitely looking better. A few real positives happened to make the trade better: 1. the Sedins invited Kassian to work out with them, and 2. AV is DEFINITE about having Kassian right up on that first line right away. I thought we were in for an AV special on Kassian, seeing him get switched all through the lineup last year, I thought that might continue. I have no problem with Kassian though. Seems very smart and aware on the ice.
    and it does seem he's better at using his body than players like Bernier/Pyatt... players that were supposedly power forwards.

<3

vCash
    and it does seem he's better at using his body than players like Bernier/Pyatt... players that were supposedly power forwards.
    His presence if great. When he digs a puck out of the corner or fights for it along the boards you can see him make his choice on who to pass to. Most of the Bernier/Pyatt/King types that auditioned for places on the Sedins' wing rushed their play. Kassian has surprised me. I didn't expect him to be that composed on that line.

vCash
    Well normally he'd have Kesler... Burrows/Kesler/Schroeder seems like a legitimate shootout lineup. AV is kind of in a bind since his 2 best players are probably the 2 worst players in the shootout.
    In complete honesty I haven't missed either Kesler or Booth once this season. They are not the answer to the team's problems. tbh I'd rather watch Schroeder and Kassian develop.

vCash
    In complete honesty I haven't missed either Kesler or Booth once this season. They are not the answer to the team's problems. tbh I'd rather watch Schroeder and Kassian develop.
    Kesler helps immensely on special teams.

<3

vCash
    I like JS, but he isn't even close to Kesler at this point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    I like JS, but he isn't even close to Kesler at this point
    Different players. At least he's a playmaking centre, which the second line is desperate for. As SF said once (I think) we need someone on that line who will pass the puck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234