Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who you want to win, who you think will win?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Niners win and want them to win

9 28.13%
  • Ravens win and want them to win

21 65.63%
  • Niners win, want the ravens to win

1 3.13%
  • Ravens win, want the niners to win

1 3.13%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
    Wow....most of you sound like a bunch of old bitter jealous fans lol. I don't understand why most raiders fans hate the niners so much. I am a die hard Raiders fan, but my second favorite team is the Niners.

I am picking the niners to win.....not because I am trying to be biased....but niners are a complete team. They almost went to the superbowl last year, and this year, they made it to the superbowl....that speaks volumes for a team to reach the NFC championship games back to back.

I will be back here on sunday after the game, hopefully most of you that commented here will have something to say lol...i know I will.
    Oh Lord help me. There is so much wrong with that sentence.

I shall refrain from getting banned and not type out my thoughts on this
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Oh yeah, go ravens. **** the whiners.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I also hate the 49ers. Even in Virginia I have seen three people that I have know for five years or longer, have NEVER seen them wear any football gear, NEVER heard them talk aout football, wearing 49ers gear this week. I'd still pick Baltimore anyway. If I had to pick a number two team, it would be the Ravens. I have always been a big Ray Lewis fan. Big fan of Ed Reed, Ray Rice and Torry Smith too.( I'd love to have Smith in Silver and Black)

Baltimore 28 SF 17. Kaep throws a late pick 6 while driving for winning score. Will be a HARD hitting game. I also predict more than one player will be fined for illegal hits.
    "Life is great. Football is better". -Steve Sabol

vCash
    I have been a Raiders fan since the Raiders/Browns game, and Sipe's INT.....that being said, I don't hate the 49er's per se.......but I have never cheered for them in ANY SB they've played in, either.

vCash
    I don't hate the niners and, in fact, I've never rooted against the niners in a Super Bowl. But this year, I'll take the ravens. I simply think they're going to win and that's my only reason for rooting for them.

30-27......ravens

vCash
    I almost I always root for the team in black

vCash
    More fearless SB predictions:

There's gonna be a winner.....
    There's gonna be a loser....
    The winner will score more points.....
    The loser will score less points......
    The winner will be holding the Lombardi......
    The loser won't be holding the Lombardi.....

Put this in your smipe and poke it.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I almost I always root for the team in black
    Me too....except mine has silver with it........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    I have been a Raiders fan since the Raiders/Browns game, and Sipe's INT.....that being said, I don't hate the 49er's per se.......but I have never cheered for them in ANY SB they've played in, either.
    Oh yes the Mike Davis interception of Sipe in the end zone. I was on the phone with my friend Paul who is a Browns fan. He had called me as Cleveland was creeping closer to the end zone as he was expecting a game winner. Cleveland couldn`t kick field goals on this day, Sipe goes back to pass and Davis picks it as the phone went dead in my hands. Paul are you there........Paul are you there lol

vCash
    Gene Upshaw said that Mike Davis couldn't catch a cold....didn't need to catch a cold, just the FB...FTR, their kicker missed two PAT's and that was the difference. Yaaaay!! I also remember Plunkett throwing an INT that was taken back for a TD.

vCash
    Ravens 31
    49ers 17

Ed Reed, Super Bowl MVP

vCash
    I can't stand the 49ers. Growing up in California, they are the default team that non-football fans will like. I want them to loose so I don't have to hear about how amazing the 49ers are for a year or more. Just me being bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    I don`t want the 49ers 6 - 0 in Super Bowls, I`ll be pleased that the Ravens win for the 2nd time, I can easily turn off Ray Lewis with his Godly explanations.
    I have to say I agree on this. Seeing the 49ers go 6-0 in Super Bowls will annoy me...even more, their large amount of fans here in California will REALLY annoy me. I live 200 miles south of San Francisco, yet the local news here sent reporters to New Orleans to watch the "Quest for 6." That **** didn't happen when the Raiders made the bowl 10 years ago. It's just to the point of ridiculousness in California for the 49ers...

Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    That looked like someones over-aggressive uncle playing football with a bunch of 9 year old boys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Oh Lord help me. There is so much wrong with that sentence.

I shall refrain from getting banned and not type out my thoughts on this
    Money post...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    yes this is so right.

and like I've said before yes I am butt hurt they are in the Superbowl. nice job spelling congratulate.....dummy. How ironic it is calling someone a dummy when you prove quite the contrary.
    congratulate wow i was in my car at a stop sign when i typed that in with no spell check...are you butt hurt now that i called you silly or dummy the nicest thing anyones ever called anyone on here..cause i got some other choice names if you dont like the playfulness ones....enough...we will be where they are at soon no need for resentment and bitterness.....let it go
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast