Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    you seem to have a stripper in your little sig area, sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Why are people implying that by using "Jewish" in the title, I am trying to be offensive. That makes you the anti-semite. Thanks for derailing the thread, jerks.
    Ok, would it make a difference? No, because the pursuit of profits woud have driven anybody else to do the same things.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Ethiopians can be Jewish too. Where's your source?
    I think the Jewish people he's implying are the Khazarian descendants. Khazarian Jews immigrated to Israel hundred of years ago from Eastern Europe. They adopted the Hebrew language. But they are NOT Semitic.

vCash

Is having a Jewish Commisioner a good thing?

This will get closed not because of any anti semitism but because it involves religion.

vCash
    I like stern I think he is a smart dude

vCash
    Of course it would be better. Ideally, the League would be better if they had Borat in charge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I think the Jewish people he's implying are the Khazarian descendants. Khazarian Jews immigrated to Israel hundred of years ago from Eastern Europe. They adopted the Hebrew language. But they are NOT Semitic.
    Ok, well you didn't answer my question, lol.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Get used to it, Silver is next in line...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    This will get closed not because of any anti semitism but because it involves religion.
    I didn't give a rats *** about Tebow praying to god, Lin thanking god or Ray Lewis crying and praying on the field. And those threads were never closed. Sorry but if anything my thread is a serious topic, those other threads were just about clowns and their savior.

vCash
    Its a good thing that only Jewish people like making money, or else this might be a bad thread

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    This is not taking me out of mein kampfort zone. Anne frankly, I do nazi this as anti-semitic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Its a good thing that only Jewish people like making money, or else this might be a bad thread
    Ummm thats only popular media belief. Also Judism is a religion that is not exclusive only to the North American Jews. There are black Jews, Asian Jews and obviously Middle Eastern jews. Making money isn't a belief in the Jewish Bible....

vCash
    I am jewish and I can't stand Stern and all that he stands for. Being a greed piece of **** has nothing to do with being jewish. Why don't you go ask all the bankers on Wall Street, the Rockefellers, the Rothschild's, the Morgan's and all the other elite rich ****'s (all non jews) who **** all over this this country about what being a true greedy piece of **** is. Don't hate on the jews because they are successful. You all should be lucky to have jews in the US stimulating the economy and paying taxes which is more than most other immigrants do. Oh and in before lock.

Oh and why don't you go look at all the people who donate the most money during disasters like Hurricane Katrina. Most of the top donators are jews...other than Opera that is...lol So I don't get where people say that we are stingy...we give away the most money to good causes. WTF!!!
    Last edited by amos1er; 02-01-2013 at 01:30 AM.

vCash
    wow. John Wall... what the **** are you doing? Did you get hacked? I think JWE got hacked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    I didn't give a rats *** about Tebow praying to god, Lin thanking god or Ray Lewis crying and praying on the field. And those threads were never closed. Sorry but if anything my thread is a serious topic, those other threads were just about clowns and their savior.
    Maybe you honestly don't get it, but saying he cares about the bottomline because he is Jewish is most certainly anti-semetic

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast