Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    stop making excuses bro you no even you wanna see it just because ure on his sack your playing blind to it

No im old school bro...I go off HEART AND TALENT. I DISLIKE THINGS ABOUT JORDAN AS FAR AS HE SELLING EXPENSIVE SHOES TO POOR KIDS..CAUSING VIOLENCE TO GO UP IN CHICAGO. I DISLIKE JAMES STATUS BC HIS FANS MAKE HIM INTO A GOD W/O FLAWS. THE GUY DID SOO MANY THINGS WRONG AS FAR AS TEAMMATES IN CLEVLAND , AS FAR AS THE DECISION, AS FAR AS HIM TALKING ABOUT THE SHIPS HE WAS GOING TO WIN WITHOUT WINNING THEM
    ...OH LETS NOT FORGET" THE LIE" HIM GETTING ON TV LYING LIKE HE WS GOING TO DO IT.. I WAS DOWN WITH IT, BUT HE RENIGGED. LETS GO TO THE FLOPPING HE AND WADE HELPED COME TO THE FORE FRONT.. IT WAS SOO BAD THE NBA TV SPONSORS WAS REPLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AFTER HE AND WADE WOULD DO IT.
    WE CAN TALK ABOUT HIM WALIKNG OFF THE COURT NOT SHAKING HANDS AFTER BEING BEATEN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

SO YOU CAN SAY PPL ARE HATING,BUT AS A HUMAN BEING ,JAMES IS LOOKING BAD AS A PERSON. IDK HIM BUT HE ISNT ABOUT THE FANS..IE HE LEFT CLEVLAND ...HIS HOME..HIS FANS FROM THE 7th GRADE ON..SO WHEN YOU SAY PPL ARE ON HIS NUTS YOUR MAKING EXCUSES..SOME PEOPLE LOOK AT CHARACTER...AND CHARACTER IS A MAJOR ATTRIBUTE USED TO DECIDE WHO IS WHO .

vCash
    lol so many excuses, he's obviously scared of hurting his rep.

lebron, your the most athletic freak in the league. there's nothing to be afraid of. but these excuses are lame and pretty transparent.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    No im old school bro...I go off HEART AND TALENT. I DISLIKE THINGS ABOUT JORDAN AS FAR AS HE SELLING EXPENSIVE SHOES TO POOR KIDS..CAUSING VIOLENCE TO GO UP IN CHICAGO. I DISLIKE JAMES STATUS BC HIS FANS MAKE HIM INTO A GOD W/O FLAWS. THE GUY DID SOO MANY THINGS WRONG AS FAR AS TEAMMATES IN CLEVLAND , AS FAR AS THE DECISION, AS FAR AS HIM TALKING ABOUT THE SHIPS HE WAS GOING TO WIN WITHOUT WINNING THEM
    ...OH LETS NOT FORGET" THE LIE" HIM GETTING ON TV LYING LIKE HE WS GOING TO DO IT.. I WAS DOWN WITH IT, BUT HE RENIGGED. LETS GO TO THE FLOPPING HE AND WADE HELPED COME TO THE FORE FRONT.. IT WAS SOO BAD THE NBA TV SPONSORS WAS REPLAYING IT OVER AND OVER AFTER HE AND WADE WOULD DO IT.
    WE CAN TALK ABOUT HIM WALIKNG OFF THE COURT NOT SHAKING HANDS AFTER BEING BEATEN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

SO YOU CAN SAY PPL ARE HATING,BUT AS A HUMAN BEING ,JAMES IS LOOKING BAD AS A PERSON. IDK HIM BUT HE ISNT ABOUT THE FANS..IE HE LEFT CLEVLAND ...HIS HOME..HIS FANS FROM THE 7th GRADE ON..SO WHEN YOU SAY PPL ARE ON HIS NUTS YOUR MAKING EXCUSES..SOME PEOPLE LOOK AT CHARACTER...AND CHARACTER IS A MAJOR ATTRIBUTE USED TO DECIDE WHO IS WHO .
    *Reneged

The rest of the post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    *Reneged

The rest of the post.
    lmao i hope that was accidental
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    million $? why he doesnt make enough, what a joke i wouldnt donate a penny to see him in the dunk contest

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Honestly, there really isn't much else left to do in the dunk contest. There are no origi al dunks it seems.
    Made by KnicksR4Real

Quote Originally Posted by GregOdenBust View Post
    Oh now everyone agrees that we should of drafted Lillard over Waiters What did I say before? Waiter is a bust not a stud and he will NEVER live up to the 4th pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    irving must die

vCash
    renigged ..its a card term..its a bad term...its renigged...its a racist term at the roots.
    you can say what you say,but the dude got on tv and lied. what else is there to say ?

vCash
    bro its a rite of passage...Dr.j ,Connie Hawkins, Larry Nance,Dominque, Jordan, Vince Carter ,Kobe, DHoward..i can go on. If you havent noticed all great dunkers did it . Im not saying he should but dont get mad when people say to he and his fans..YOUR NOT GREAT! All The Greats Somehow Participated in Either The Slam Dunk Contest OR The 3 Point Shootout IF THATS WHAT THEY DID AS A PLAYER. Its like some fans want the guy to be good,but dont want him to walk through the fire to get to heaven,to put it like Dan Gilbert did. Its like you guys want this guy to entertain you with a fear of knowing he is mentally frail so no one to disagrees with the guy or tell him the truth. I think James is too old now. I dont want to see him . Me myself i think he doesnt believe in himself like some of his fans do. I think he isnt creative enough. I think Vince Carter took the contest to outer space and James knows that and he feels like he has to do something better than everyone that has ever done it. To me this is another point to why i dont think the guy is as great as people think. He thinks people want him to jump over the moon and dunkwhen realistically all people want is the "best player " to dunk like as if he is in a layup line. Im not mad about it but i will not make excuses for the guy...for all his GREATNESS he sure doesnt do alot. ROSE 2014 takes over the NBA PART 2
    If Lebron put on a cape and jumped over the hood of a Geo Metro he would win that contest. I don't even like Lebron, but the hate for him in this thread is pretty ridiculous. I guess since he is clearly the best player in the league and his real game doesn't leave much to be criticized that people will cling to anything.

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    If Lebron put on a cape and jumped over the hood of a Geo Metro he would win that contest. I don't even like Lebron, but the hate for him in this thread is pretty ridiculous. I guess since he is clearly the best player in the league and his real game doesn't leave much to be criticized that people will cling to anything.

there is no hate..idk the guy..but if hate is someone telling you were youre wrong ,and its actually legit ...then the people who are saying im hating must not be good people or have common sense..bc most were raised to do certain things,some of which he hasnt done. IM from chicago..im glad he went to miami bc theyre not going to be able to keep that team together...so ill give a ship to see the bulls come up eventually.im talking on a whole other level. im talking on a level of a REAL COMPETITOR AND A HUMAN. I wished he wouldve joined the dunk contest,but he lied ...am i hating for calling him a liar when he lied ? he was all geeked when he answered,but what happened ? he was busy? but he is gonna go play a glorified pick up game? DO YOU FEEL ME ? There is no hate but as a fan of the game IN GENERAL ...dude leaves alot to be disired as a person . the first thing ppl talk and lol about, is a star getting on TV and lying ..He isnt oNLY lying to the inteviewer he is LYING to everyone watching. So me being a fan of the game who sat back and watched this guy lie after lie;disrespectful act after act ,is now supose to clap for this guy,and im a hater? i guess im a hater . What i call character is what i think what make Stars, makes them ELITE ...The fact they wanna DOMINATE and put their NAME ALL OVER THE RECORD BOOKS AND FOLLOW PAST GREATS AND ACCOMPLISH THE SAME FEATS. I HATED KARL MALONE, BUT I THINK HE IS A GREAT PLAYER... I DISLIKE JAMES DUE TO HIS EGO BEING IMO FRAIL... THIS IS NOT HATING JAMES BC HE PLAYS FOR MIAMI...I JUST HATE PUNK *** *****ES..POINT BLANK. AND HE ISNT A COMPETITOR,AND HIS FANS ARENT EITHER> AND I DONT MEAN HIS FANS IN MIAMI(THEY SHOULD CHEER)
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 02-03-2013 at 05:15 PM.

vCash

there is no hate..idk the guy..but if hate is someone telling you were youre wrong ,and its actually legit ...then the people who are saying im hating must not be good people or have common sense..bc most were raised to do certain things,some of which he hasnt done. IM from chicago..im glad he went to miami bc theyre not going to be able to keep that team together...so ill give a ship to see the bulls come up eventually.im talking on a whole other level. im talking on a level of a REAL COMPETITOR AND A HUMAN. I wished he wouldve joined the dunk contest,but he lied bro...am i hating for calling him a liar when he lied ? he was all geeked when he answered,but what happened ? he was busy? but he is gonna go play a glorified pick up game? DO YOU FEEL ME ? There is no hate but as a fan of the game IN GENERAL ...dude leaves alot to be disired as a person . the first thing ppl talk and lol about is a star getting on TV and lying ..He isnt oNLY lying to the inteviewer he is LYING to everyone watching. So me being a fam of the game who sat back and watch this guy lie after lie;disrespectful act after act ,is supose to clap for this guy,and im a hater? i guess im a hater . What i call character is what i think what make Stars, makes them ELITE ...The fact they wanna DOMINATE and put their NAME ALL OVER THE RECORD BOOKS AND FOLLOW PAST GREATS AND ACCOMPLISH THE SAME FEATS. I HATED KARL MALONE, BUT I THINK HE IS A GREAT PLAYER... I DISLIKE JAMES DUE TO HIS EGO BEING IMO FRAIL... THIS IS NO HATE JAMES BC HE PLAYS FOR MIAMI...I JUST HATE PUNK *** *****ES..POINT BLANK. AND HE ISNT A COMPETITOR,AND HIS FANS ARENT EITHER>

vCash
    what a joke
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    there is no hate..idk the guy..but if hate is someone telling you were youre wrong ,and its actually legit ...then the people who are saying im hating must not be good people or have common sense..bc most were raised to do certain things,some of which he hasnt done. IM from chicago..im glad he went to miami bc theyre not going to be able to keep that team together...so ill give a ship to see the bulls come up eventually.im talking on a whole other level. im talking on a level of a REAL COMPETITOR AND A HUMAN. I wished he wouldve joined the dunk contest,but he lied bro...am i hating for calling him a liar when he lied ? he was all geeked when he answered,but what happened ? he was busy? but he is gonna go play a glorified pick up game? DO YOU FEEL ME ? There is no hate but as a fan of the game IN GENERAL ...dude leaves alot to be disired as a person . the first thing ppl talk and lol about is a star getting on TV and lying ..He isnt oNLY lying to the inteviewer he is LYING to everyone watching. So me being a fam of the game who sat back and watch this guy lie after lie;disrespectful act after act ,is supose to clap for this guy,and im a hater? i guess im a hater . What i call character is what i think what make Stars, makes them ELITE ...The fact they wanna DOMINATE and put their NAME ALL OVER THE RECORD BOOKS AND FOLLOW PAST GREATS AND ACCOMPLISH THE SAME FEATS. I HATED KARL MALONE, BUT I THINK HE IS A GREAT PLAYER... I DISLIKE JAMES DUE TO HIS EGO BEING IMO FRAIL... THIS IS NO HATE JAMES BC HE PLAYS FOR MIAMI...I JUST HATE PUNK *** *****ES..POINT BLANK. AND HE ISNT A COMPETITOR,AND HIS FANS ARENT EITHER>
    I don't know why you are acting like the dunk contest is a remotely important event. It is a joke and the most popular player wins, ask Iggy(or I guess really you should ask Nate). Lebron would win the contest. He could just do some power dunks with some props and a teammate involved and he would win no problem.

Lebron is dominating, I don't know how winning a meaningless dunk contest that I think is sponsored by one of his main endorsers would do anything.

What interview are you talking about him lying in?

Lebron left Cleveland in a way that was not very classy and pretty douchey, but you acting like his is some punk with no respect for anything or anyone is juvenile.

I'm a huge Kobe fan yet I find myself defending Lebron more than Kobe on this forum. I'm completely unbiased when it comes to Lebron. Unless you are from Cleveland, I don't know where the hate/dislike/no respect comes from

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    I don't know why you are acting like the dunk contest is a remotely important event. It is a joke and the most popular player wins, ask Iggy(or I guess really you should ask Nate). Lebron would win the contest. He could just do some power dunks with some props and a teammate involved and he would win no problem.

Lebron is dominating, I don't know how winning a meaningless dunk contest that I think is sponsored by one of his main endorsers would do anything.

What interview are you talking about him lying in?

Lebron left Cleveland in a way that was not very classy and pretty douchey, but you acting like his is some punk with no respect for anything or anyone is juvenile.

I'm a huge Kobe fan yet I find myself defending Lebron more than Kobe on this forum. I'm completely unbiased when it comes to Lebron. Unless you are from Cleveland, I don't know where the hate/dislike/no respect comes from

i told u bro...read my post. i am a NBA FAN... i love jordan but i wouldnt mind if someone can surpass him. James is trying to do it;AND TO SURPASS A GREAT THERE HAS BEEN GROUND WORK LAID DOWN... MOST ELITES DONT LEAVE 1.UNTIL THEIR CLOSE TO 3O ,ON AN UNDERACHIEVING TEAM (it was disrepectful for James to blame a team where the org did all they could, gave you pieces to not stiffle your game AND YOU HAD THE BEST RECORD)

2. THE DECISION

3. Giving himself the moniker KING ....NAmes are earned not given to ones self (MARKETING TO YOU DUMMIES)

4. Flopping (no stars flop bc they get the calls anyway. The whole reason he flops/flopped took him down a notch in my book)

5. He let the MAvs punk him...i was rooting for MIami bc they were from the East,and i cpouldnt believe who he let them talk to him..ANd THE MAVS BACKED IT UP.

6. 3 loses in the finals. 2 where he had the best record in the NBA.

7.Him getting on TV during the dunk contest and lying about entering the next year.

8. When i seen Chris BOsh, on the bench during the Mavs/Heat finals cursing James and Wades *** out.(*not saying lesser players dont stand up,but James and Wade showed who they were..and theyre the BEST SG&SF? GTFOH both top 5 ? GTFOH)

9. Not being able to post JJ Barea ...this showed his TRUE LACK OF GAME..They PUT JJ ON JAMES, TO HIDE JJ AND JAMES COULDNT EXPLOIT IT...HE COULDNT BLAME CLEVLAND LIKE HE DID THE YEARS BEFORE.

I CAN GO ON...

vCash
    AND DONT FORGET #9.

HE GOT ON TV AND TALKED ABOUT THE FANS AFTER HE WAS BEATEN IN THE FINALS...AND I WAS ROOTING FOR THE DUDE... I DIDNT WANT TO SEE THE GUY LOSE LIKE HE DID...BUT TO SAY THIS ...IT ENDED FOR ME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oD5Srga9Fs

so if he enters the contest, idc..they were asking him to help keep a tradition going AND HE SAID NO...AND I WONT BEGG...IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE THE DUNK CONTEST IS DEAD, ALL HE HAD TO DO IS SHOW UP
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 02-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345