Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    498
    vCash
    1500

    The 25 man roster come opening day

    Anyone wanna take a stab at it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,594
    vCash
    1500
    C-AJ Ellis/Tim Federowicz
    1B-Adrian Gonzalez
    2B-Mark Ellis/Skip Schumaker/Nick Punto
    SS-Hanley Ramirez
    3B-Luis Cruz/Juan Uribe ()
    LF-Carl Crawford/Jerry Hairston
    CF-Matt Kemp
    RF-Andre Ethier

    SP- Clayton Kershaw/Zack Greinke/Josh Beckett/Chad Billingsley/Hyun Jin Ryu/Aaron Harang
    RP- Brandon League/Kenley Jansen/JP Howell/Ted Lilly/Matt Guerrier/Ronald Belisario

    This was pretty hard to figure out, especially the pitchers, I did this under the impression that Capuano will be gone in someway and another thing that hit me was our bench is ****ING TRASH!!
    Foam Party!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    335
    vCash
    1500
    Alright, I'll take a stab knowing I will be wrong.

    Lf- crawford
    Cf-kemp
    Rf-Ethier
    3b-uribe (yeah, I think he wins the job)
    Ss- rameriz
    2b-m Ellis
    1b-a Gon
    C-aj Ellis

    Bench
    L. Cruz
    J Hairston
    N. punto
    S Schumacher
    T. Fed
    ( I really do think punto will be gone and a old rh hitting free swinging pinch hitter will be brought in)

    Sp
    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Beckett
    Harang
    Ryu

    ( I don't see bills elbow or Lilly's shoulder making it)
    Coin flip between harang and capy.

    Pen
    League
    Jansen
    Belisario
    Howell
    Guerrier
    Ames, I think he steals guerra spot, or he will earn it and they may not give it to him due to options.
    Capuano becomes the long guy/spot starter.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    335
    vCash
    1500
    Agreed bench is trash, I sure hope we keep Gwynn as a defensive OF, his stick is at least that of Punto and we need a good OF.

    Also hope bills is fine and we can trade harang or capuano for position prospects.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,695
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    our bench is ****ING TRASH!!
    But Punto has grit!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    335
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    But Punto has grit!
    So do I, but even I can hit it out of the infield.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,749
    vCash
    1500
    C- AJ Ellis
    1B- A-Gon
    2B- Schumacher (Cain will likely be the opening day starter for SF, so the platoon would dictate that Ellis sit)
    SS- Ramirez
    3B- Cruz
    LF- Crawford
    CF- Kemp
    RF- Ethier

    Bench
    C- Flores
    2B- Ellis
    3B/OF- Hairston
    INF- Punto
    OF- Gwynn Jr (I think someone will be added to fill this spot, but for now, i'll leave it like this)

    Starting Pitchers
    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Beckett
    Billingsley

    Bullpen
    League
    Jansen
    Belisario
    Howell
    Guerrier
    Moylan
    Paco

    Some or all of Lilly, Capuano and Harang will be phantom DL'd until needed if not traded.
    The Runnin' Rebels are back!!!!

    UNLV Class of '14

    LA Kings: 27-16-5 (4-2, 4-3, 1-4)
    LA Clippers: 56-26 (2-4)
    UNLV Runnin' Rebels:
    LA Dodgers: 33-42

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,695
    vCash
    1500
    Is Gwynn for sure coming back next year?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    335
    vCash
    1500

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers99 View Post
    C- AJ Ellis
    1B- A-Gon
    2B- Schumacher (Cain will likely be the opening day starter for SF, so the platoon would dictate that Ellis sit)
    SS- Ramirez
    3B- Cruz
    LF- Crawford
    CF- Kemp
    RF- Ethier

    Bench
    C- Flores
    2B- Ellis
    3B/OF- Hairston
    INF- Punto
    OF- Gwynn Jr (I think someone will be added to fill this spot, but for now, i'll leave it like this)

    Starting Pitchers
    Kershaw
    Greinke
    Ryu
    Beckett
    Billingsley

    Bullpen
    League
    Jansen
    Belisario
    Howell
    Guerrier
    Moylan
    Paco

    Some or all of Lilly, Capuano and Harang will be phantom DL'd until needed if not traded.

    Love the Moylan pick,I can see that as well. Flores also has a good shot at c. I would also like to see Gwynn make the squad and hope Bills can go.

    Like this list.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    1500
    Did anyone read the article with a trade idea were we send cap to mariners for Franklin Gutierrez. that would benefit both teams.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    But Punto has grit!
    #MVPunto

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
    So do I, but even I can hit it out of the infield.
    Ok Ok, he wasn't that bad for us the last month Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers99 View Post
    Bench
    C- Flores

    Bullpen
    Moylan
    Thought about these guys aswell, honestly was gonna put Flores as the backup catcher because I could easily see that happening and I'm sure we'll see Moylan at some point

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgerbluemmm24 View Post
    Is Gwynn for sure coming back next year?
    He's under contract, but considering he wasn't brought up last September, I doubt we'll see him again unless injury occurs
    Foam Party!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,594
    vCash
    1500
    Ken Gurnick ‏@kengurnick
    Chad Billingsley tells AM570 that he's thrown eight bullpen sessions and has had no issues with his elbow.
    ..
    Foam Party!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,626
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ That's great news..

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Ca.
    Posts
    49
    vCash
    1500
    Starters:
    C. A.J. Ellis
    1B. Adrian Gonzalez
    2B. Mark Ellis
    3B. Luis Cruz
    SS. Hanley Ramirez
    LF. Carl Crawford
    CF. Matt Kemp
    RF. Andre Ethier

    SP. Clayton Kershaw
    SP. Zack Greinke
    SP. Josh Beckett
    SP. Chad Billngsley
    SP. Hyun-Jin Ryu

    Bullpen:
    CL. Brandon League
    RP. Kenley Jansen
    RP. Ronald Belisario
    RP. J.P. Howell
    RP. Matt Guerrier
    RP. Javy Guerra
    RP. Scott Elbert

    Bench:
    C. Tim Federowicz
    2B. Nick Punto
    3B. Juan Uribe
    IF/OF. Skip Schumacher
    IF/OF. Jerry Hairston

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IE Dodger View Post
    Starters:
    C. A.J. Ellis
    1B. Adrian Gonzalez
    2B. Mark Ellis
    3B. Luis Cruz
    SS. Hanley Ramirez
    LF. Carl Crawford
    CF. Matt Kemp
    RF. Andre Ethier

    SP. Clayton Kershaw
    SP. Zack Greinke
    SP. Josh Beckett
    SP. Chad Billngsley
    SP. Hyun-Jin Ryu

    Bullpen:
    CL. Brandon League
    RP. Kenley Jansen
    RP. Ronald Belisario
    RP. J.P. Howell
    RP. Matt Guerrier
    RP. Javy Guerra
    RP. Scott Elbert

    Bench:
    C. Tim Federowicz
    2B. Nick Punto
    3B. Juan Uribe
    IF/OF. Skip Schumacher
    IF/OF. Jerry Hairston
    This is all pretty good, except Elbert isn't gonna be ready for opening day, I'm pretty sure
    Foam Party!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •