Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kobe fans (not LA fans) can be the worst. Kobe has flaws too, so I don't understand the way people make it seem like he is perfect. But...

What an incredible player. I'm seriously awed by Kobe. I will regret the day he retires, as I don't know if there will ever be another player like him or MJ in my lifetime. Talk about a complete player. He has no weakness in his offensive game (except maybe shooting too much). Post game, off the dribble drive, 3point, mid range J. Strong finisher with either hand even after a lot of contact. He is one of the best passers in the league and I'm glad he has been showing it lately. The dude can make EVERY pass. He can rebound really good. His defense is crazy.

Top it all off with having incredible clutch. No matter how much you hate Kobe or LA fans, no matter how arrogant and stubborn they can be, you can't take anything away from him. 5 rings, 1 mvp, multiple all-star/final mvps, etc...

No matter how much someone hate, he will go down as a top 5 if not top 3 GOAT. While Lebron could potentially surpass it, as of RIGHT NOW his career (read career, not game) is not better than Kobe's. Time will tell, but this is why I love basketball. So congrats to Kobe and his accomplishments.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

"George Hill is a better pg/player than Kyrie Irving"

-Spursfan1/WadeKobe/Jamiebcaller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    Love how all of you ignored Bruno's post. Pathetic.
    What exactly does his post have to do with whoever you think is ignoring it? Why cant we all share our opinions without having to belittle people? Pathetic? Plz, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing on the impession of this accomplishment. Kobe has GOAT longevity, THATS the impressive thing. And pretty much EVERYONE agrees with that. What more really needs to be said?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Basically this question should be renamed "Is Kobe going to play forever?" because there is no doubt his longevity is one of the best we've seen. He's not a passer, he's a ballhogger. Even if he passed, he's still a ballhog. He takes tough and unnecessary shots when his teammates have a better chance of scoring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray:25285595
    Basically this question should be renamed "Is Kobe going to play forever?" because there is no doubt his longevity is one of the best we've seen. He's not a passer, he's a ballhogger. Even if he passed, he's still a ballhog. He takes tough and unnecessary shots when his teammates have a better chance of scoring.
    I don't get why ballhog is such a bad thing? It seems this is the only criticism that remains for Kobe. The greatest of all time was the biggest ballhog in the history of the NBA. If you're as good as Kobe surely you're going to ballhog. Criticizing someone for being a ballhog is completely moot when that ballhogging has lead to 5 championships. It seems some of you would've been much happier if Kobe sacrificed winning for less shot attempts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beliges View Post
    I don't get why ballhog is such a bad thing? It seems this is the only criticism that remains for Kobe. The greatest of all time was the biggest ballhog in the history of the NBA. If you're as good as Kobe surely you're going to ballhog. Criticizing someone for being a ballhog is completely moot when that ballhogging has lead to 5 championships. It seems some of you would've been much happier if Kobe sacrificed winning for less shot attempts.
    There is a difference between a ballhogger who shoots the team out of games and one who wins. Why do you think LAL is 4-1 since Kobe started facilitating? Hmmm.. Must be a coincidence.

6. 02-02-2013, 12:41 PM

vCash
    Give LeBron five more years, this won't mean a thing.

8. 02-02-2013, 01:02 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    By this argument if you were to pair Shaq with someone who averages a meager 10PPG with .6 rebounds and 3.5 Assists, thats all you would need to match that? Wow Shaq was awesome.
    The point i'm trying to make is i would rather have Wade/Bosh (from the day the heat trio joining forces) Than shaq. Especially The first two years. People seem to forget that if Lebron didn't choke in the finals they would be on there way to a 3peat. Wade was a beast that year and Lebron ruined it. Both Wade and Bosh outscored Lebron in the finals. There is absolutely no excuse for that to happen. Bottom line 2011 Wade/Bosh> Shaq

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    They will do anything to make it seem like Kobe is god... I remember they said Shaq only played great in the playoffs against the weak eastern competition lol and Kobe is the one that carried them past the Western squads. These guys are epic, they never seem to fail but I am starting to notice how one by one that they are getting banned from the site so I am enjoying this now while I still can lol
    In no way shape or form did i say anything close to regaurding Kobe you clown. So get off his nuts and go crawl back in the hole you came from fool!

vCash
    Kobe had a lot more capable teammates to assist to than Jordan... Outside of Pippen there was no other All Star that he could rely on. Kobe on the other hand had Shaq, Rice, then just Shaq (surrounded by 3 point shooters), then Shaq, Malone, Payton, then Odom, Bynum, Gasol, Artest (or Ariza), & now Dwight, Gasol, etc.

Try comparing them to Cartwright, Grant, Armstrong, Paxson, Kukoc, Kerr, Rodman, Longley, Buechler, etc.

There is absolutely no comparison, when Jordan played PG for a year he averaged 8 assists & he's also a career 50% FG shooter (much better than Kobe)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Perhaps you haven't seen the newest laker play. His name is Kobe johnson

vCash
    Kobe had a lot more capable teammates to assist to than Jordan... Outside of Pippen there was no other All Star that he could rely on. Kobe on the other hand had Shaq, Rice, then just Shaq (surrounded by 3 point shooters), then Shaq, Malone, Payton, then Odom, Bynum, Gasol, Artest (or Ariza), & now Dwight, Gasol, etc.

Try comparing them to Cartwright, Grant, Armstrong, Paxson, Kukoc, Kerr, Rodman, Longley, Buechler, etc.

There is absolutely no comparison, when Jordan played PG for a year he averaged 8 assists & he's also a career 50% FG shooter (much better than Kobe)
    Jordan had some of the greatest teams ever.

Did you just put malone and payton in there as if they were good ? Bynum was always a giant kid the could never lead us over the top. Gasol had 2 good years then had a sex change. Odom was great alot of the time but after our back to back rings he feel of in the post season. Artest is ********, and ariza was a good player with us.
    Bulls cast>Lakers cast
    Last edited by ILLUSIONIST^248; 02-02-2013 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    The point i'm trying to make is i would rather have Wade/Bosh (from the day the heat trio joining forces) Than shaq. Especially The first two years. People seem to forget that if Lebron didn't choke in the finals they would be on there way to a 3peat. Wade was a beast that year and Lebron ruined it. Both Wade and Bosh outscored Lebron in the finals. There is absolutely no excuse for that to happen. Bottom line 2011 Wade/Bosh> Shaq

In no way shape or form did i say anything close to regaurding Kobe you clown. So get off his nuts and go crawl back in the hole you came from fool!
    Why do you Kobe fans get so in your feelings? My bad I thought you were trying to say that LeBron had more help than Kobe lol

Jordan had some of the greatest teams ever.
    Still didn't have any great scorers outside of Pippen who really wasn't that great of a scorer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach:25285941

That's just a silly statement. MJ had more than capable teammates. Great role players and the greatest perimeter defender to ever play on his team for his entire championship runs.. the Pau/Kobe Lakers did not have the talent of those Bulls teams. Its funny how.people interpret history in a way that furthers their point no matter how.inaccurate.

vCash

Why do you Kobe fans get so in your feelings? My bad I thought you were trying to say that LeBron had more help than Kobe lol

I figured lol

Still didn't have any great scorers outside of Pippen who really wasn't that great of a scorer
    The thing with those bulls teams is everyone on that team was given thier own roles and they played them to perfection. Those Bulls teams were very very well rounded.

vCash
    That's just a silly statement. MJ had more than capable teammates. Great role players and the greatest perimeter defender to ever play on his team for his entire championship runs.. the Pau/Kobe Lakers did not have the talent of those Bulls teams. Its funny how.people interpret history in a way that furthers their point no matter how.inaccurate.
    ^

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast