Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    Lebron is very very good, but all this d1ck riding need to stop. Lebron has 2 top 10 players as teammates, then all of a sudden they are garbage right when the Heat wins in 2012.
    I mean, they aren't garbage...but Wade played arguably the worst basketball of his career in the 2012 playoffs (aside from his rookie year), and Bosh missed some significant time.

If anyone is calling them "garbage" they are being obnoxious...but he really did more of the work than he otherwise should have had to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Let me put it into another perspective.

Would you rather have LeBron+30 year Wade, and Bosh, or LeBron with prime Shaq?
    I think the answer is visible.
    who are the other 2-3 starters for each team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I mean, they aren't garbage...but Wade played arguably the worst basketball of his career in the 2012 playoffs (aside from his rookie year), and Bosh missed some significant time.

If anyone is calling them "garbage" they are being obnoxious...but he really did more of the work than he otherwise should have had to.
    he had one of the 10 greatest playoff runs in history, but I see alot of people giving him more credit than what he accomplished, in terms of context.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Or Laker's fans could stop filling up the NBA forum with Lakers garbage nobody would hate.
    What? Lol it was legitimate post about a top 5 scorer currently in the league. Your right though, that's not relevant to the NBA forum

vCash
    who are the other 2-3 starters for each team?
    That's irrelevant considering we're comparing Wade and Bosh to prime Shaq.

vCash
    For those just goining us it wasn't the Laker fans that brought up Lebron. Started off giving props to a historic accomplishment and of course turned into "So what, Lebrons better...............

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    For those just goining us it wasn't the Laker fans that brought up Lebron. Started off giving props to a historic accomplishment and of course turned into "So what, Lebrons better...............
    For every Kobe thread, there are LeBron fans. Same the other way.

vCash
    Allen Iverson averaged 8 assists a game in the same year that he took 24+ shots a game. Not saying Kobe is but you can definitely be a ball hog and still rack up assists.
    THE BAY IS BACK

vCash
    I said aging Wade, not Bosh. Also, you're telling me Wade is in his prime? Lmao. Shaq in his prime would dominate Bosh and this league. You're not making much sense. I think you forget how good Shaq was. He is the most dominating player in NBA history.
    So you think Shaq was in his prime during the last two Lakers championship & not an aging Shaq? Hmmm.

vCash
    How can Laker fans complain about getting bashed, and then proceed to post garbage like this in the NBA forum?

Logical.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Lebron is very very good, but all this d1ck riding need to stop. Lebron has 2 top 10 players as teammates, then all of a sudden they are garbage right when the Heat wins in 2012.
    Idk anyone with an IQ above 40 that would argue Bosh is a top 10 player. Even Wade is iffy on that aspect.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    How is it 11 years? From 2004-2007, Kobe was busy crying and demanded a trade if he didn't get support. He stayed because they went and got Pau Gasol to stop his crying. LBJ took his talents to Miami to compete with the other elite teams. Boston had one, Spurs had one, LAL had one, there is no such thing as one player carrying his team against a superteam. People just recognize Miami as the "superteam" of today because they have the biggest names on that team.

You're pretty damn stupid. LeBron stayed 7 years, never complained. He always appreciated his teammates and never insulted them like your boy Kobe. You said Kobe demanded for help? Lmao, he cried twice in his career for not wanting to play for losing teams!
    Thats your agrument? He asked to be traded. Hell, so did Kareem,Chris Paul, Melo, Howard, VC & Magic. If we are on that topic. Jordan asked for everyone to be traded & the coach fired to get a better team...I respect them for that. Instead of running & jumping on some other superstars team...

So you proved LBJ is ok with losing & Kobe's not....Great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfan In NY View Post
    What?! Wade was 30! Bosh was like 28! Who's not in their prime?

As many times I hear peeople arguing that Wade was better than Kobe thats not an excuse. So does that means LBJ champinship was a feebie? Between having 2 other top 5 players in the league on his team & a shorten season (you thought I forgot) Does LBJ have a 1/2 of a championship.
    Wow, top 5 player? This couldn't be more incorrect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Idk anyone with an IQ above 40 that would argue Bosh is a top 10 player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfan In NY View Post
    What?! Wade was 30! Bosh was like 28! Who's not in their prime?

Between having 2 other top 5 players in the league on his team & a shorten season (you thought I forgot) Does LBJ have a 1/2 of a championship.
    I stand corrected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'm not saying 5 rings isn't a great accomplishment.

I'm saying leading Karl, Kareem, Wilt and MJ in assists isn't a great accomplishment. [B]That's what this thread is about, correct?
    [/

Funny, that what the thread was suppose to be about. Lol. I agree. By itself not that great but in context of career...pretty good. A great scorer who passed more than all the other great scorers per say.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast