Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 359
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    1500
    Stop bing delusional... Not even your precious king can beat Father Time.
    Lebron will hit his endurance/athleticism wall in three years.

    Unless he pulls a lance and starts using PEDs.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,377
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Or Laker's fans could stop filling up the NBA forum with Lakers garbage nobody would hate.
    I got a suggestion: don't click on a thread that has Kobe in the title if you don't want to here about the Lakers and /or him.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Or Laker's fans could stop filling up the NBA forum with Lakers garbage nobody would hate.
    Careful Envy is a deadly sin.

    Can't blame you for wanting to witness your team to win a ship instead of the lakers all the time

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,649
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    Also has the most shot attempts, and is the only player on that list to run his coach, and the best player on the team out of the team in one year. While being charged for rape.

    Kobe's got a whole laundry list of problems.
    Shaq gave up against the Pistons and only won a championship because of Wade once he left LA. Kobe didn't run himself out of town so he didn't run the best play out of town. Shaq and Kobe both did not like each other and just weren't going to coexist anymore and Kobe was younger and better so the Lakers kept him, good move.

    Phil came back once the Lakers got some more talent. I don't put that on Kobe, it is on Phil not wanting to coach a team that is not a championship contender.

    Please with that BS rape case. It had no merit. Only reason he gave her money to avoid a civil trial was so he didn't have to get up on the stand and tell an embarrassing story of cheating on his wife with some crazy ***** that was a 7 on a good day and to just move on with his life as quickly as possible.

    Hater

    "We the best in the league, Tony!"

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    Stop bing delusional... Not even your precious king can beat Father Time.
    Lebron will hit his endurance/athleticism wall in three years.

    Unless he pulls a lance and starts using PEDs.
    Have you seen him? Probably already is.

    Specially with the the story about the Miami based lab coming out.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,377
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron is great but his game depends on athleticism and brute force. He doesn't have the footwork or jump shot that Kobe or Jordan have/had. Unless he really works on his shot i just don't see how he can keep up with this pace...Durant would be more likely because he is a pure shooter which bodes better against age.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,649
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Or Laker's fans could stop filling up the NBA forum with Lakers garbage nobody would hate.
    Some people have been putting to much Laker stuff in the NBA forum, but having the most assists of the top 5 scorers seems certainly reasonable for the NBA forum

    "We the best in the league, Tony!"

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    1500
    That might explain the premature balding an mood swings...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Haters gonna Hate.

    Found away to stick Lebron in the convo
    thats what the op wanted, all he ever talks about is kobe or lebron.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    LeBron is great but his game depends on athleticism and brute force. He doesn't have the footwork or jump shot that Kobe or Jordan have/had. Unless he really works on his shot i just don't see how he can keep up with this pace...Durant would be more likely because he is a pure shooter which bodes better against age.
    6'8 250 never had a serious injury or any injuries at all. hes a freak i wouldn't be surprised if he kept his ath. for a while. btw lebron is one of the best spot up three point shooters at his position.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    5,377
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    6'8 250 never had a serious injury or any injuries at all. hes a freak i wouldn't be surprised if he kept his ath. for a while. btw lebron is one of the best spot up three point shooters at his position.
    Sure. But there aren't too many spot up 6'8 small forwards haha...And by the way, father time is undefeated.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Careful Envy is a deadly sin.

    Can't blame you for wanting to witness your team to win a ship instead of the lakers all the time

    Better watching a "championship contender" with 4 all stars and a top five scorer assist leader not make the playoffs.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Hgh

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I got a suggestion: don't click on a thread that has Kobe in the title if you don't want to here about the Lakers and /or him.
    Another suggestion. Lakers forum. Congrats, y'all are on DoMeFavors/DNewGuy/Knicks fans level.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Sure. But there aren't too many spot up 6'8 small forwards haha...And by the way, father time is undefeated.
    stretch 4 possibly when he loses his ath. with good passing. actually hes a pretty good in general i believe hes shooting 40% from 3 this year.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •