55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

44 80.00%
  • Cat

11 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That's why you spay/neuter your cats and keep them outside.

Dogs are ****ing smelly and stupid.
    If you have an inside cat, it never goes outside and uses a litter box, which causes your whole house to smell like ****. dogs are a lot more intelligent than cats. some dogs have been taught to drive cars. and dogs actually bond with their owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    No, they go in the litter box.

Can you leave your dog at home for more than an 8 hour workday without worrying about what kind of fecal and urine treats they left all over?
    Litter box smells nasty. and actually, yes, we can. we just let her out before we leave and let her out when we get back if she has to go out. she just looks out the window the whole time we're gone and she probably sleeps. we put up a gate so she can't get back into the bedrooms, which is something you can't do with a cat. cats will even jump up on the kitchen table. thats gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Idk what you're talking about.

I have a cat that has never pissed/**** in the house, and she's outside for at last 8 hours a day.

You just don't like cats, I get it.
    litter box is inside, and it causes the whole house to smell like ****. every cat owner I know insists it doesn't smell, but thats because they are used to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    FACT: Dogs are much more intelligent than cats
    Tell me the last time you saw a cat eating its own ****.

Rest my case.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    And they kill people.
    oh yeah, those damn dogs are always killing people

a dog will actually die to protect it's owner. a cat will just go hide.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    If you have an inside cat, it never goes outside and uses a litter box, which causes your whole house to smell like ****. dogs are a lot more intelligent than cats. some dogs have been taught to drive cars. and dogs actually bond with their owners.

Not if you train it, dude. You can't just be like "oh, hey cat. There's a litter box. Use it." You have to train it just like you have to train a dog. When a house smells like cat piss, it's (almost assuredly) because the owner isn't cleaning the litter box. And whoopie on a dog driving a car. People have taught their cats how to bathe themselves. It's a task-reward system: get them to perform a trick, they get a treat. And if you think cats don't bond with their owners, you're on drugs. They just are perfectly content being by themselves.

And it's not like there aren't dogs that don't like people...generalizations are fun.

Litter box smells nasty. and actually, yes, we can. we just let her out before we leave and let her out when we get back if she has to go out. she just looks out the window the whole time we're gone and she probably sleeps. we put up a gate so she can't get back into the bedrooms, which is something you can't do with a cat. cats will even jump up on the kitchen table. thats gross.

Yeah, like dogs won't do disgusting things like drool all the **** over or jump on things or fart all over things. GTFO here. It's an animal. It's disgusting.

litter box is inside, and it causes the whole house to smell like ****. every cat owner I know insists it doesn't smell, but thats because they are used to it.
    Of course a place where an animal ***** and pisses is going to smell. That's why you should keep it in a garage or area away from where people will interact. And clean it. That's the biggest problem.

vCash
    oh yeah, those damn dogs are always killing people

a dog will actually die to protect it's owner. a cat will just go hide.
    Some will.

I don't get why people make their pets out to be some ****ing hero. It's a ****ing pet. It's attached to you because you feed it. So cool.

vCash
    Tell me the last time you saw a cat eating its own ****.

Rest my case.
    Dogs not finding poop disgusting doesn't have to do with intelligence. They know what it tastes like when they eat it and it also doesn't happen a lot.

Also http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...telligent-cats

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Of course a place where an animal ***** and pisses is going to smell. That's why you should keep it in a garage or area away from where people will interact. And clean it. That's the biggest problem.
    I know a litter box with smell, thats exactly my point. leaning it in your house is disgusting, and even if it's cleaned often, it still smells. it's ****.

oh whoopie, a dog can drive?

and cats don't bond with owners like cats do. some dogs have even developed human problems, like OCD and nervous tics because they so domesticated. like I said, a dog would actually die trying to protect their owner. a cat would just go hide.

vCash
    But a very minuscule amount of cats might try to protect their owners, so it's the exact same!

vCash
    Some will.

I don't get why people make their pets out to be some ****ing hero. It's a ****ing pet. It's attached to you because you feed it. So cool.
    this dog returns to his owners grave
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...#slide=1520642
    and this dog traveled 500 miles to try to go back to his owner.
    http://www.ohmidog.com/2012/09/04/bu...-myrtle-beach/

it's not just because you feed it. look at video's of dogs reactions after their owners return from the army. I actually went to youtube and searched for cats getting excited, and all the results were dogs.

vCash
    I have both, my vote is both.

vCash
    I know a litter box with smell, thats exactly my point. leaning it in your house is disgusting, and even if it's cleaned often, it still smells. it's ****.

oh whoopie, a dog can drive?

and cats don't bond with owners like cats do. some dogs have even developed human problems, like OCD and nervous tics because they so domesticated. like I said, a dog would actually die trying to protect their owner. a cat would just go hide.
    It's not making decisions like "Oh, I want to go here!" It's trained to engage the car to drive (sometimes) and put its hands on the wheel. Whoopie.

Some dogs would protect their owners. Many will hide.

Plenty of cats have issues. You'd be surprised how varied the personalities of cats are. Everyone talks about dog personalities...you're kidding yourself if you think cats don't display those traits as well.

vCash
    this dog returns to his owners grave
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...#slide=1520642
    and this dog traveled 500 miles to try to go back to his owner.
    http://www.ohmidog.com/2012/09/04/bu...-myrtle-beach/

it's not just because you feed it. look at video's of dogs reactions after their owners return from the army. I actually went to youtube and searched for cats getting excited, and all the results were dogs.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-relocate.html

Cats get excited as well. Look at their tail posture. Look at their ear location/body posture. Just because they're not social and don't come up to you and slobber the **** out of you doesn't mean they're emotionless.

vCash
    That's why you spay/neuter your cats and keep them outside.

Dogs are ****ing smelly and stupid.

Yes because getting up, then stuck in a tree is pretty intelligent right?

vCash
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-relocate.html

Cats get excited as well. Look at their tail posture. Look at their ear location/body posture. Just because they're not social and don't come up to you and slobber the **** out of you doesn't mean they're emotionless.
    Dogs being social is a big reason why I like them. you get a cat, it hides/sleeps 23 hours a day.

I like to take my dog for walks, play with her, buy her toys and treats and teacher her new tricks.

vCash
    I like how my post with the link proving dogs are smarter was just not responded to.

I don't know why anyone would not want to smarter and more affectionate animal, but to each his own I guess.

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast