Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Dogs or Cats

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

    44 80.00%
  • Cat

    11 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,312
    vCash
    1500
    i doubt a live stream of cats could get 16 pages of comments, without a doubt its dogs. and unless youre my grandma everyone i know prefers dogs
    Sens Raps Jays

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,323
    vCash
    1500
    Nobody truly likes cats more. People only get them because they're easier to take care of than dogs.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500
    I don't understand why so many people online like cats. I seriously don't see anything special about them.
    **********

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,166
    vCash
    1500
    I vote for neither. I'd rather have neither. So my answer is neither. That's what I voted for.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,166
    vCash
    1500
    Well, actually, I didn't vote for it because that isn't an option. But if it were, I'd vote for. Until then, I'd vote for cats. Because neither isn't an option.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,142
    vCash
    1500
    Dogs are really infinitely better
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,832
    vCash
    500
    Are cats even useful for anything? At least you can train a dog to be useful. Never heard of any cat hero stories.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey - south florida
    Posts
    2,041
    vCash
    1500
    Cats are way better. Yes cats are easier to take care of, i dont know how thats a negative thing. And I i just like them better. I do not care for dogs. They are annoying, they stink, you can't leave your house for more than a few hours without coming home to crap and piss all over.



    R.I.P. Dad

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    Cats are way better. Yes cats are easier to take care of, i dont know how thats a negative thing. And I i just like them better. I do not care for dogs. They are annoying, they stink, you can't leave your house for more than a few hours without coming home to crap and piss all over.
    Cats piss and crap in the house. they never go outside.

    My dog's almost 5 and hasn't pissed or crapped in the house since she was a little puppy.
    **********

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,496
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Cats piss and crap in the house. they never go outside.

    My dog's almost 5 and hasn't pissed or crapped in the house since she was a little puppy.
    That's why you spay/neuter your cats and keep them outside.

    Dogs are ****ing smelly and stupid.

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey - south florida
    Posts
    2,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Cats piss and crap in the house. they never go outside.

    My dog's almost 5 and hasn't pissed or crapped in the house since she was a little puppy.
    No, they go in the litter box.

    Can you leave your dog at home for more than an 8 hour workday without worrying about what kind of fecal and urine treats they left all over?



    R.I.P. Dad

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That's why you spay/neuter your cats and keep them outside.

    Dogs are ****ing smelly and stupid.
    And they kill people.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    37,921
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Cats piss and crap in the house. they never go outside.

    My dog's almost 5 and hasn't pissed or crapped in the house since she was a little puppy.
    Idk what you're talking about.

    I have a cat that has never pissed/**** in the house, and she's outside for at last 8 hours a day.

    You just don't like cats, I get it.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Idk what you're talking about.

    I have a cat that has never pissed/**** in the house, and she's outside for at last 8 hours a day.

    You just don't like cats, I get it.
    Also, I have house cats. My parents heard that when you first get them to place them each in one of the litterboxes. We did it and never had a problem and we have 3 cats. Granted 1 doesnt come out from under the bed.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,674
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    That's why you spay/neuter your cats and keep them outside.

    Dogs are ****ing smelly and stupid.
    FACT: Dogs are much more intelligent than cats

    "We the best in the league, Tony!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •