Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who thinks Metta is the issue?

With all of the Dwight vs Pau talk, I can't help but notice how mentally disabled Metta is.

Would trading him, among other bench players that are unneeded, benefit us more than trading Pau or Dwight?

Snootchie Bootchies

vCash
    I think he is an issue, would much rather have a legit starting SF and bringing Metta off the bench.
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    When he "ON" he's legit... Problem is he just doesn't make very smart plays. Whether it's dribbling around and doing a leaning 3 pointer or charging in for a blown layup. I think he's just OVERconfident.
    #Chow!

vCash
    yes, ive said this months ago
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    hes having the best career in lakers uniform tho.

vCash
    Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they traded him.

vCash
    Metta has been doing those things his whole career. It's one of those things you have to live with when he is on your team. But you cannot substitute for his hustle and defense. He was never a spot up jumpshooter so to have him exclusively in that role is not wotking to his best ability. We need another SF or make room to play Metta at the PF position for some minutes.

vCash
    he is what we got him for. a great scorer, with some offensive game, not really a shooter. he's better with the ball in his hands and he can create. He needs tdo do what jamison does and take some passes to the hole rather htan shoot.
    Last edited by Tymathee; 02-01-2013 at 10:26 AM. Reason: great scorer, not shooter...

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Very inconsistent player, overrated defender. Yes he hustles but then takes forced shots and very selfish when given the ball. He was the major issue yesterday.

vCash
    Metta has been one of the most consistent Lakers. He always gives it his all. The most important thing about Metta is that he is a BIG game player. He gives us toughness and big plays.

Also, Metta has been dealing with a groin injury. He wont complain about it though. The guy is a team player and we need him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Metta has been one of the most consistent Lakers. He always gives it his all. The most important thing about Metta is that he is a BIG game player. He gives us toughness and big plays.

Also, Metta has been dealing with a groin injury. He wont complain about it though. The guy is a team player and we need him.
    Agreed.. Talking about trading Metta is Idiotic.. Specially if it's just because he blew our last game.
    :c

vCash
    I like MWP. He goes out and plays hard every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    hes having the best career in lakers uniform tho.
    yes i said don't be deceived by it months ago, he's a cancer
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    He's been a better starting PF than Pau and improved our D there, and you would have to not watch the team to not see how he impacted Zach, Boozer, Serge and the OKC pnr, and o on. It's Clark starting at SF and it was Clark was tarted the Beasley fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    With all of the Dwight vs Pau talk, I can't help but notice how mentally disabled Metta is.

Would trading him, among other bench players that are unneeded, benefit us more than trading Pau or Dwight?

Snootchie Bootchies
    Yeah, trade that imbecile. Artest makes me cringe when I see him touch the ball.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast