Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Matt Birk and Randy Moss

No matter what happens Sunday, one of my favorite former Vikings will get a ring. Looking forward to it.

Here's an article about the two of them in the lead-up to the game-

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...t-birk-move-on

vCash
    dont forget fatass mc kinney

vCash
    Half of Baltimore's OL is former Vike OL.

I guess the Vikes do not care for protecting their QB. LOL. JUST KIDDING.

I will be cheering on the Raven's because I am a Matt Birk supporter. In my opinion, it was Chilly that drove the MINNESOTA NATIVE Matt Birk out.

Who is Randy Moss? Oh yeah, he was that young punk butt(sp) ***** that played hard WHEN HE FELT LIKE IT.

I do like that that Colin Kapernik kid and he does have a lot of potential.

vCash
    I did not know that this site censored 5 lettered words. I have no respect for Randy Moss and this is the first time ever that I have been censored. I always always tryed to keep it clean and respectful within this forum. Sometimes I wished that guys like Randy Moss were always respectful towards the fans.

vCash
    Sorry man, Moss all the way. Hats off to Matt Birk as well but I do NOT want to see McKinnie get a Super Bowl ring on one of his fat fingers. A lot of the trouble our team has gone through in the past three years can be laid at that guy`s feet.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I'm rooting for Randy to win a ring. I guess I just liked him more than Birk but I respect Birk. He is by far the better person to Randy and deserves to win it more but idk I just think Randy as one of the all time greatest, and I believe most talented receiver to ever play, deserves a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    dont forget fatass mc kinney
    As for McKinnie yeah **** him... Disliked him when he was hear but after he showed up overweight as a way to get cut/released I truly hate him.

vCash
    Randy Moss all the way. One of my favorite Vikings off all time.

vCash
    Rooting for the 49ers but not because Moss. I would rather have Birk win it than Moss. Moss is a douche bag and I could care less about the douche.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    would be kinda odd, tho.....if, after all the catches, yards, and TDs Randy put up (in those years he actually tried).....the year he finally GETS a ring.........he's an afterthought in the offense and does next to nothing in the game

Birk vs Moss .....remember, it was Matty that laid into Randy that time Randy left the field before the half ended
    Matt is all class, Randy has next to none.

that said, I have a variety of reasons I'd prefer the Niners over the Ravens.......and SpRay Ray is only one of 'em
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Yeah, been torn about this. I dislike Moss (to say the least), but really dislike McKinnie. Huge Birk fan, definitely one of my favorite Vikings.

Also as much as I like Ray Lewis the player, he is a blatant hypocrite. Not a big fan of Suggs' demeanor either.

So I'll have to go 49ers, as Ray Lewis crying/McKinnie having any success....doesn't sound very good.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    Both player I wish never left

vCash
    Hoping to see Randy get his ring. The guy is still my favorite player to ever play the game although AP is quickly closing that gap.

vCash
    Congratulations, Matt Birk. Wish you had won that ring in Minnesota.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Surlyc View Post
    Congratulations, Matt Birk. Wish you had won that ring in Minnesota.
    Yeah good for Birk. As far as McKinnie goes, I hope they don't make a ring big enough to fit around his fat finger. This Super Bowl really sucked, probably the worst one ever since it was gift wrapped for Jerome Bettis.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Can't believe that lazy *** McKinnie now has a ring. The Vikings are seriously cursed lol I was rooting for Moss and the 49ers but Matt Birk was always a huge favorite of mine and he definitely deserves to have a ring. Congrats to the old #78.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast