vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I love my cat, but I'd save you!

Be thankful Buck...
    would you save me?

vCash
    I would Trill til the end
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    ....isn't that what we've been talking about? saving a dog v saving a human. I wouldn't save a random dog over a random person, my whole point was saving MY dog over a random person. I'd do the same for my cat.
    I was saying cats don't count.

Because I'm funny.

I find it silly either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    I would Trill til the end

vCash
    Oh no... not the cats

But seriously... pretty ****ed up.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    R.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I was going to comment here with a hopefully well-written thought on ranking people and other animals, but then I realized someone else has already said exactly what I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_dBldmBDw

It's hilarious, but it's also true. We're (one of) the only species on the planet with the mental capacity to "know better," and we don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Sorry. But I can't agree with anything you said. I don't feel pets are family. I don't get that bond with them, I guess. I love my pets and and all, but valuing their life over another human's? No.
    Not that I'm on the side that it's ok to value a pet's or animal's life over a human's but it's really not that absurd. Most people lie or cheat or steal or commit some other dishonest act every day. Some do much worse over the course of their lives. Pets don't do any of that and they love unconditionally. I've been around animals abused by the only people they've ever known and they hold no grudges around new people. They try to love despite it.

That said if I had to decide between saving a stranger or saving a pet, I would have to give the stranger the benefit of the doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    they are, in fact, just cats.
    And?
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    Not that I'm on the side that it's ok to value a pet's or animal's life over a human's but it's really not that absurd. Most people lie or cheat or steal or commit some other dishonest act every day. Some do much worse over the course of their lives. Pets don't do any of that and they love unconditionally. I've been around animals abused by the only people they've ever known and they hold no grudges around new people. They try to love despite it.

That said if I had to decide between saving a stranger or saving a pet, I would have to give the stranger the benefit of the doubt.
    I don't even care what the stranger could be or has been in their life. My pet is like family to me and I have no emotion invested in a complete stranger.

The death of my pet will affect me more than the death of someone I didn't know existed before.
    I'm In.

vCash
    The world needed less cats. This man should get an award.

vCash
    Just stay away from ma dawgehs.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    i was going to become a veterinarian but after working at one since you need some experience before applying, you will see a lot of animals, both cats and dogs, coming in with injuries because of abuse. whether it was from neglect or directly physical

its one of the main reasons why i cannot be a vet, because i don't think i would be able to hold myself back from all these bad owners.

so if you guys thought this was bad, guess what. it is only the tip of the iceberg. i've also volunteered at shelters and its worst there. people abandon animals all the time that are underfed, in horrid conditions, to the point where they are unrecognizable

and guess what, these people get away with just a slap on the wrist

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    i was going to become a veterinarian but after working at one since you need some experience before applying, you will see a lot of animals, both cats and dogs, coming in with injuries because of abuse. whether it was from neglect or directly physical

its one of the main reasons why i cannot be a vet, because i don't think i would be able to hold myself back from all these bad owners.

so if you guys thought this was bad, guess what. it is only the tip of the iceberg. i've also volunteered at shelters and its worst there. people abandon animals all the time that are underfed, in horrid conditions, to the point where they are unrecognizable

and guess what, these people get away with just a slap on the wrist
    I doubt you've seen much worse than helpless cats dead with crossbow darts inside of them.

#wankfortiggins

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast