Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Bryan Colangelo continue to be the Raptors GM in the years to come?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 70.59%
  • No

5 29.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    If Burke got canned for selling the future, I don't see why the MLSE won't do the same with BC.

Nobody's a lock when it comes the the MLSE
    Trading two Top 10 picks is something I don't think even Colangelo would do.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    He sounds pretty confident in all of his recent interviews.

vCash
    How does any reasonable human being look at Bryans track record and say to themselves, " This man needs a contract extension A.S.A.P"

The team is 16-30, at some point you have to provide results to keep your job don't you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    How does any reasonable human being look at Bryans track record and say to themselves, " This man needs a contract extension A.S.A.P"

The team is 16-30, at some point you have to provide results to keep your job don't you?
    I honestly would give him another year or two.

You can't keep firing GM's, We are in year 3 of our rebuild, 4 to 5 years is how long I expect to complete a rebuild. If we hire a new GM, he will want to start from scratch, and that could set us back even further. Let him continue his "plan" another year, if we don't make the playoffs next season then fire his ***.

vCash
    I hope not, but probably

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    he has an option year next season. i think ownership will pick it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post

You can't keep firing GM's, We are in year 3 of our rebuild, 4 to 5 years is how long I expect to complete a rebuild. If we hire a new GM, he will want to start from scratch, and that could set us back even further. Let him continue his "plan" another year, if we don't make the playoffs next season then fire his ***.
    I agree a hundred percent with this guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post

I think your post is very telling as to Bryans tenure. If the only 2 reasons to keep a guy are the following...

1. You can't keep firing GMs
    2. The new guy may set us back even further

Not exactly a vote of confidence. I understand that fans can often be fickle when it comes to management, but Bryan's had a fair shake in this town, and the results have been poor.

9. 01-31-2013, 10:21 PM
    Reason
    off topic and this is a libelous rumour

10. 01-31-2013, 10:43 PM
    Reason
    response to a deleted post

vCash
    If the board approved the Rudy Gay trade I'd say BCs chances of an extension are extremely good. No GM on their way out gets to make a trade like that.

vCash
    hope not

vCash
    Definitely not a fan of this trade, but I'd extend him for 2 years and let him play out his rebuild.

vCash
    If they didn't want him here, then they wouldn't have allowed the trade for gay to go through so no way that they don't extend him now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12