Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    miami about to get blown out
    Finally teams are utilizing the post effectively against them. Seems like the Heat are playing hard, just shots arent going in tonight for them. Give credit to Pacers though, they're playing great. I dont know, Miami cant erase blowouts in a minute.

vCash
    Paul freaking George!

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Paul George just pulled a Wade fade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    You see more teams taking advantage of this against the Heat this year, learning how to beat them in the post. Where as last year teams didnt "know" how to play them, especially with the short lockout season, which ultimately played to the heat's advantage.
    How so? All teams had the same schedule to deal with for the most part.

vCash
    Wow Paul George abusing Lebron.

vCash
    Indy and Chicago, despite NYK's success against Miami, are the two teams I still think can upset Miami. If I could find a place where I could bet against the Heat to win it all, I'd bet all my money on it...regardless of odds.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    ZERO ASSISTS!

Kobe is a better passer than Bron!!!
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Wow, offensive foul and a clean block and Hibbert is still called for a foul... All well.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Birdman

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Brooklyn is so bad....

vCash
    You have to get back on defense

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Nets losing vs our bench, knicks losing, heat losing... Dont get any better then this
    Haters gonna Hate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    If you have the ability to be patient, see what Jacque does when Al Harrington returns soon. Nicholson seemingly is in Vaughn's doghouse, because he wasn't playing like at all before tonight. I think Vaughn and the Magic COULD look to give Al and McBob big minutes at the 4 to see if they can trade them.

I don't think I"m dropping Drummond for Nicholson yet.

He is getting the minutes tonight over Ayon and McBob, so that is a good sign.
    Good points on Al, and I do know he wasn't exactly in good favor. Kid has talent though, for a rebuilder it would seem logical to let him get his minutes at this point. I like Drummond, but until he gets 25-30 minutes and still shoots 40% from the line (and gets there a bit), he's tough to swallow. Guys in my league act quick so I might just pull the trigger and stream the spot if he doesn't fit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownSports16 View Post
    Nets losing vs our bench, knicks losing, heat losing... Dont get any better then this
    Except the Pacers are the ones beating the Heat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Except the Pacers are the ones beating the Heat
    Lol, there's your problem. And I wouldnt count the Knicks and Heat out of this game either, plenty of time left.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast