Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    The coaching staff really wants to make it work with Haslem, but its to a fault....wish Spo would listen to me and move Bosh back to the 4 and start Birdman. I don't think that's an overreaction, because the way we start games defensively sometimes baffles me....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Well say bye bye to Spo coaching the east and come tomorrow night say bye to that one seed. Haslem needs to never play. He is what kills this team. Does anyone remember how much Joel started last year and how good the D was? It wasn't broke and we tried to fix it and now have no identity.
    Lol wut? Haslem?

Haslem barely gets minutes. And when he does get some decent playing time, he usually shows up. Tonight he managed only 3 rebs in 23 mins, which is bad considering he logs mins as a C/PF. But Bosh had 2 in over 30 mins of playing time.

When are you guys going to realize Haslem makes a little over 4 mil, so while he's not a great player, he's still a very solid rotation player (has generally been above-average on a per-min basis), which makes him a bargain at the end of the day. Bosh on the other hand, has made over 15 mil annually the last several seasons, without performing anything like a superstar or star for that matter. Haslem's rate of return is actually higher than Bosh's. Bosh is cap-strapping you guys (similar to Kobe in LA; another overpaid cap-strapper).

I've said it before (HERE and HERE), when Bosh isn't shooting efficiently, he's doing absolutely nothing for your team.

He will unfortunately hinder you guys in the long run. Look @ tonight for example, the Pacers were terrible on the glass, but despite an off-rebounding night from Indiana, Miami still managed to be worse. And it wasn't Wade and Bron's fault, who still collected 12 rebs in ~41 mins of playing time (that's not bad from your two-guard and swing forward, who see large chunks of action out on the wing). You guys will only go as far as LeBron and Wade will carry you, which it shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Dré; 02-01-2013 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    Definitely need to start Bird and move Bosh back to his natural position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dré View Post
    Lol wut? Haslem?

Haslem barely gets minutes. And when he does get some decent playing time, he usually shows up. Tonight he managed only 3 rebs in 23 mins, which is bad considering he logs mins as a C/PF. But Bosh had 2 in over 30 mins of playing time.

When are you guys going to realize Haslem makes a little over 4 mil, so while he's not a great player, he's still a very solid rotation player (has generally been above-average on a per-min basis), which makes him a bargain at the end of the day. Bosh on the other hand, has made over 15 mil annually the last several seasons, without performing anything like a superstar or star for that matter. Haslem's rate of return is actually higher than Bosh's. Bosh is cap-strapping you guys (similar to Kobe in LA; another overpaid cap-strapper).

I've said it before (HERE and HERE), when Bosh isn't shooting efficiently, he's doing absolutely nothing for your team.

He will unfortunately hinder you guys in the long run. Look @ tonight for example, the Pacers were terrible on the glass, but despite an off-rebounding night from Indiana, Miami still managed to be worse. And it wasn't Wade and Bron's fault, who still collected 12 rebs in ~41 mins of playing time (that's not bad from your two-guard and swing forward who see large chunks of action out on the wing).
    You only come in here and comment when the Heat play nationally and then act like you study this team day and night. We all know Bosh doesn't rebound so comparing him to UD won't do anything. UD can no longer shoot. His great jumper is now gone. Then he is a undersized PF guarding centers who shoot over him. Joel and Anderson need to be playing over them and their D is light years ahead of UD and they can still get as many points and boards while playing D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    You only come in here and comment when the Heat play nationally and then act like you study this team day and night. We all know Bosh doesn't rebound so comparing him to UD won't do anything. UD can no longer shoot. His great jumper is now gone. Then he is a undersized PF guarding centers who shoot over him. Joel and Anderson need to be playing over them and their D is light years ahead of UD and they can still get as many points and boards while playing D.
    Considering history, Anderson is a great rebounder, probably better than Haslem actually. Overall, he offers more too. But I don't get where you're getting that Joel Anthony is? Anthony is a notoriously poor rebounder, worse than Bosh on per-min basis actually (8.9 rebs per 48!!! For his career). Outside of shot-blocking and not turning the ball over (which are important to a degree), Anthony doesn't offer much else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dré View Post
    Considering history, Anderson is a great rebounder, probably better than Haslem actually. Overall, he offers more too. But I don't get where you're getting that Joel Anthony is? Anthony is a notoriously poor rebounder, worse than Bosh on per-min basis actually (8.9 rebs per 48!!!). Outside of shot-blocking and not turning the ball over (which is important to a degree), Anthony doesn't offer much else.
    I was referring those two to what haslem can do. Bosh needs to play PF and not C.

vCash
    Losing is tough. the refs were horrible tonight.

vCash
    Am I the only one who can't stand Lance Stephenson? Dude pouts his chest like he's an all-star. Talks crap to LeBron and Wade... Dude you have done nothing in this league to show boat and act like your any good... Never had respect for this idiot since he did that choking sign last year to LeBron...

vCash
    HEAT played really bad tonight... on to the next game...con-artist...smh

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    WADE: "I'm glad we could bring the best out of them. [LAUGHING] They came in and wanted to win this game."
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lol
    It was like that last year. Even after we beat them they still wouldn't shut up.

vCash
    @EthanJSkolnick
    LeBron: "We don't need victories against the top 4 teams (in East). We'd love to have them, but we don't need them."
    Yeah, they'd love to have them, but only if it doesn't take too much energy/effort.

vCash
    I wish Lebron would stop talkin so much all that champion and lack of compensation stuff dang shut up and ball, Wade to but Bosh 2 rebs in 30mins, Ray Allen 0 pts in 30mins thats pretty bad. Birdman dang kinda makes you wonder what took so long to get the guy, a productive big man wow who knew.

vCash
    we need a good rotation to start out the second quarter.

evry goddamn game he goes with

cole
    allen
    battier
    lewis
    bosh

by far one of the most terrible rotations on either side of the floor.
    every single team we play, they get a solid lead in the beginning of the second quarter...

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    i want everyone here to pay attention to the second quarter and notice how terrible we play in the start with that rotation.

save for a handful of moments this season, the second unit has been utter garbage.

LETS GO HEAT

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast