Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    if a deal is contingent on a pick, then I would throw you a 2014 first or 2015 first. I wanna keep the lakers pick we have cause they be going downhill
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Smith and Dwight is just mediocrity waiting to happen, a bit above avg at best.. For a team like the Suns though, if getting Smith means a chance at Dwight you take it.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Smith and Dwight is just mediocrity waiting to happen, a bit above avg at best.. For a team like the Suns though, if getting Smith means a chance at Dwight you take it.

You build around Dwight correctly, you are not mediocre, but a contender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Bogut is known as a "rehab rat" by all of his teammates. And he is also known for very good conditioning. This is very ignorant commentary.
    Actually I used to play against Bogut and have dealt with him through business so I don't believe that my opinion is ignorant at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Actually I used to play against Bogut and have dealt with him through business so I don't believe that my opinion is ignorant at all.
    LOL

Yes, it is very ignorant given the commentary.

vCash
    LOL

Yes, it is very ignorant given the commentary.
    Righto. I guess my inside knowledge of him personally counts for nothing. I think you're the one being ignorant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    if a deal is contingent on a pick, then I would throw you a 2014 first or 2015 first. I wanna keep the lakers pick we have cause they be going downhill
    Ferry got rid of Joe Johnson and at the same time received the most cap space of any team heading into the summer. I believe he will try his best to get that Lakers pick in any deal with Smith, especially since he now knows Suns "want" Smith.

McGOAT

vCash
    Righto. I guess my inside knowledge of him personally counts for nothing. I think you're the one being ignorant.
    If you were correct you'd be correct. But you are wrong so you aren't correct. Yes, it counts for nothing.

Guy has a reputation for good conditioning, comes back in tip top shape after not playing for four months, and his teammates said he had "no life outside of rehab."

He also starts fights in practice to make players play defense better.

I don't know why you are trying to lie right now, but it is not very becoming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    No I would rather us get Shabazz and maybe Noel and build around that. And plus Beasley is starting to look promising right now too.

Also it would mean that we still have a lot of cap space.
    I really wouldnt place my hopes in Beasley. Getting Smith would be great for you guys because he is a top player. Now I dont necessarily believe he is worth max money and you probably will have to overpay him a bit to keep him which I get isn't the most palatable of options. However you have to realize that every team that is in contention has a top of the league player, you cant win without one. Even with paying Smith you guys will still be in great position financially to bring in some other people, on top of who you draft this offseason.

Its a good situation for you to be in, you should be thankful if it happens.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

vCash
    If you were correct you'd be correct. But you are wrong so you aren't correct. Yes, it counts for nothing.
    What did I say that is apparently wrong?

Guy has a reputation for good conditioning, comes back in tip top shape after not playing for four months, and his teammates said he had "no life outside of rehab."
    Bogut also has a reputation in Australia for finding any excuse to never play for the national team.

Is this the same "tip top shape" that had him miss the Cleveland game?

Would you care to list your source for what you quoted?

He also starts fights in practice to make players play defense better.
    ??? That sounds a bit odd. Again, do you have a source or are you just stating your own interpretation of Bogut starting fights.

I don't know why you are trying to lie right now, but it is not very becoming.
    Lol, where did I lie?

vCash
    What did I say that is apparently wrong?

Bogut also has a reputation in Australia for finding any excuse to never play for the national team.

Is this the same "tip top shape" that had him miss the Cleveland game?

Would you care to list your source for what you quoted?

??? That sounds a bit odd. Again, do you have a source or are you just stating your own interpretation of Bogut starting fights.

Lol, where did I lie?
    "doesn't care about basketball."

Second bold, sounds like a nice little bias developed. He missed the Cleveland game due to the team doctors and organization saying he can't play. Once again, you are flaunting ignorance. You can go through the videos of Klay Thompson. He is the one who said it. But he does have a reputation as a rehab rat.

Bogut himself said this. http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ht-each-other/

Saying he is lazy and doesn't care about basketball sounds bitter and if it is not a lie, it is a distorted version of reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    Ferry got rid of Joe Johnson and at the same time received the most cap space of any team heading into the summer. I believe he will try his best to get that Lakers pick in any deal with Smith, especially since he now knows Suns "want" Smith.
    Well take your pick on our picks . Would consider shipping a future 1st rounder but probably not any for this years draft. 2014 or 2015?
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX
    Would consider shipping a future 1st rounder but probably not any for this years draft.
    Even though "experts" are saying this draft is weak compared to the last few and the next few?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    No I would rather us get Shabazz and maybe Noel and build around that. And plus Beasley is starting to look promising right now too.

Also it would mean that we still have a lot of cap space.
    don't buy into it, I am telling you from experience. He will never fulfill his potential, and was a bad signing.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Even though "experts" are saying this draft is weak compared to the last few and the next few?
    yep. Where kicking off our rebuild so I expect a high pick this year. if we get Smoove and subsequently Howard then...well you get.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast