Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    This is probably the single most biased, ridiculous suggestion you have ever written
    This guy was lost a long time ago.

vCash
    i think rubio had some points. no way a guy like gasol should be coming in off the bench while some journeyman starts over him. if it's the health, that's one thing. but if d'antoni can't adapt his system to have all his stars thrive (nash, dwight, kobe, and gasol), then he's coaching his way out of yet another job.

also, if we do trade him to minny, i would fear the frontcourt tandem of gasol and love. with ricky at point? look out.
    Last edited by friarfan07; 02-01-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: off not of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    i think rubio had some points. no way a guy like gasol should be coming in of the bench while some journeyman starts over him. if it's the health, that's one thing. but if d'antoni can't adapt his system to have all his stars thrive (nash, dwight, kobe, and gasol), then he's coaching his way out of yet another job.

also, if we do trade him to minny, i would fear the frontcourt tandem of gasol and love. with ricky at point? look out.
    we have to send him east, Toronto, bobcats, wizards or detroit, he will be no threat there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    In D'Antoni's system, Gasol should be benched and used to hsi best abilities as a center with the 2nd unit.

In THIS "system", gasol is a huge weapon along with the starting line up as we've seen.

As lon gas we're playing Bernie Ball, Gasol should start.
    the coach is to blame. i agree. gasol, under no system, should be a 2nd string center. he's a HoF, STARTING PF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    we have to send him east, Toronto, bobcats, wizards or detroit, he will be no threat there.
    yeah that's what would make me rest better. i just can't get over d'antoni's inability to get cohesion out of such talent. at this point, it's all on him IMO. and this guy coached the olympic team? seems like coach k did most of the real coaching.

vCash
    On the contrary its dantonis not so hidden intentions of run pau out of town what is sabotaging the lakers.
    He is doing everything in his hand to drive Pau crazy and have him ASKING for the trade and being the one that gets the villian reputation whilst he stays clean as the " inocent victim".

he thought benching pau woudl be enough, but he saw he is playing well and providing 3 consecutive win no less, and when in the NO game he saw he was 7 7 7 on his way to a more than probable triple double and another win he realized he needed to force his hand even More to get what he wants.

you ahve to be BLIND to not see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenaj17 View Post
    This is probably the single most biased, ridiculous suggestion you have ever written
    Which part?

vCash
    It's crazy to me how you guys think Pau is trash but yet expect to get all this talent in return for him.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    It's crazy to me how you guys think Pau is trash but yet expect to get all this talent in return for him.
    I don't, if we trade pau, we can only get some role players for him.

It is called reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    the coach is to blame. i agree. gasol, under no system, should be a 2nd string center. he's a HoF, STARTING PF.
    At this age, he is a AVERAGE PF. He's still a good at C and is top 5. But we have the 1 best, so that's we hes a back up. When he was on the olympics and dominating, he was a center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    At this age, he is a AVERAGE PF. He's still a good at C and is top 5. But we have the 1 best, so that's we hes a back up. When he was on the olympics and dominating, he was a center.
    have heard bout this dude ?http://www.abc.es/Media/201112/14/ma...l--644x362.jpg

vCash
    yeah, he was in the high post. Basically playing PF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    yeah, he was in the high post. Basically playing PF

Curious , what Phil would be doing with dwight if he had the team instead of stupid dumbtoni

vCash
    Curious , what Phil would be doing with dwight if he had the team instead of stupid dumbtoni
    using that which messed up the US in olympics. High to Low post. He has a solid system. Dantoni does not.

14. 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
    Reason
    second offensive post today

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345