Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

rubio defends gasol

MINNEAPOLIS -- Ricky Rubio is standing up for his fellow Spaniard Pau Gasol, saying he doesn't think it's fair that the Los Angeles Lakers are bringing Gasol off the bench this season.

Rubio spoke after practice on Thursday, one day before his Minnesota Timberwolves were scheduled to host the Lakers. Rubio says he speaks to Gasol and the other Spanish players in the NBA regularly throughout the season. He says Gasol has proven himself as a top-flight player in this league over the years.

He quipped that "if they don't want him, we are more than welcome to get him."

Gasol has been mentioned in the rumor mill for the last few seasons. The Timberwolves have often been mentioned as a possible destination if the Lakers decide to part with him.
    Not fair? This is where he fits the best in our team, what do you guys think?

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=8902444

vCash
    3 way trade for smooooove

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    I would do it in a heartbeat, even a single trade with the wolves.

vCash
    I think if the system benefits Earl freaking Clark more then the system (and coach) needs to go.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Rubio deffends pau?

Whats next Marc Deffends pau?

Of course there must be a lot of american players and coaches too asking themselves how the **** can a coach be stubborn enough with his "system" to have a HOF player coming on the bench for a dude that has been nothing but a scrub in his previous years.

And no, this situation has nothing to do with Manus, Manu has all the respect in the world from Pops, Pops has all teh respect in the world from manu, and pops has 4 rings so manu will obviously trust him.

Dantoni on the other side has.................what the F has he done nba wise both as player or coach?
    He does Not respetct pau, and pau does not respect him.

And the benching thing, and the sitting him in the crunch are just moves to run him out of town, while at the same time trying to look like the good guy, yep He is not only dumb but coward too.
    ]

vCash
    Mda doesnt know how to coach. He benches players at the wrong times and doesnt play them when it would be beneficial to do so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Mda doesnt know how to coach. He benches players at the wrong times and doesnt play them when it would be beneficial to do so.
    So gasol should start?

vCash
    The thing about Josh Smith, is that he thinks he's a max player.. That worries me a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    The thing about Josh Smith, is that he thinks he's a max player.. That worries me a lot.
    So is gasol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    I wouldnt do that trade. why? because smove is not a max contract type player and I dont want to see a lot of more free throw misses and hack a __ during close games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    So is gasol

I rather have gasol in than smith then smith

vCash
    I've been talking about a 3-way with ATL and Minny it makes sense and we can get a few pieces from both teams as a package.

Also again, I think if we acquired J Smoothe he and Dwight would sign for less than Max to play with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    So gasol should start?
    No, but depending on the matchups he should finish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I've been talking about a 3-way with ATL and Minny it makes sense and we can get a few pieces from both teams as a package.

Also again, I think if we acquired J Smoothe he and Dwight would sign for less than Max to play with each other.
    Thank you, I think josh smith is doing this (saying he wants max money) to force the hawks to trade him, he never wanted to stay a hawk, he already asked for a trade last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    No, but depending on the matchups he should finish
    this

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast