Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Barclays Center Seating

Hello Nets fans,

I'm going to be staying in Manhattan over reading week this year but want to make it out to a Nets game and check out the Barclays Center. Will just be getting cheap seats, like 200 level seating, what is the experience like in 202-204, 211, 228, etc?

Thanks.

vCash
    I can't tell you about the experience up there, but based on my experience in the lower baseline area (Row 4), the closer you are to the action, the better your time will be, especially if the Nets are winning. I paid $400, but it was worth it. I went to the first Brooklyn Nets / knicks game. I got a picture with Stephen A. Smith, talked to some pretty women, including the ushers in the arena, and my cousin caught Deron William's towel after his post game interview. Best time I ever had at a game.

Again, IF you can afford it, get closer to the action. As a fan, you'll appreciate your team's effort even more

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    i sat up in the 200s. i had a good time. the rows are very narrow up there though.

building itself is awesome. it depends what you want though. if you want what above said, you gotta pay more.

if you just want to see the game and have a good time for a decent price, by the nosebleed seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    I sat in 211 for my first game and the view was a lot better than I thought overall the entire arena is amazing looking. If your looking for better seats obviously pay more but for just a die hard they are good
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    I have seats in 200 evel and 100 level. 100 level is in a different league IMHO

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    If you go in 200 level get row 1

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    i got 23 when i went to the cavs game. it was beautiful.

vCash
    There's a big difference between the first rows in the 200 level and the last rows. You'll see perfectly fine wherever you are. Where most arenas tend to have you move back the higher up you go, the Barclays Center just keeps moving you higher. So, you're closer to the game, but higher. You view will be fine. The seats are kind of small the higher you get up though. And it's pretty steep with few rows to get in/out. It won't be terrible. Like I said, you'll see perfectly fine, but you will feel different than if you were closer. The same could be said about any arena.

vCash
    It is fine. You get what you paid for.