Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

So, if Howard's Shoulder......

.......causes him to miss a few more games, Vucevic will once again be the only Center dealt in the Howard trade who is actually playing. Call me crazy, but that trade is starting to look like a win for us from where I'm sitting.

vCash
    In a sense, yes. We still made out with the 3rd best C out of the deal, but it's true, he is the only one that's playing healthy.

Whether we win or not is still going to depend on who we draft, how they pan out, and how our current young kids pan out. But from a pure point of today, you can't say we lost the trade by any means.

vCash
    He might end up 2nd best in the trade if Bynum can't even stay healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    In a sense, yes. We still made out with the 3rd best C out of the deal, but it's true, he is the only one that's playing healthy.

Whether we win or not is still going to depend on who we draft, how they pan out, and how our current young kids pan out. But from a pure point of today, you can't say we lost the trade by any means.
    I definitely think we lost the trade. That was a joke. The talent we have away doesn't come close to the talent we got back, unless one of our draft picks turns out to be huge, which I doubt. I just find the situation ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    He might end up 2nd best in the trade if Bynum can't even stay healthy.
    ^this still might be true, though.

vCash
    We didn't "win". It's impossible to win really when you're trading a franchise player. I mean, just look at our record.

However, I am pretty content, and I'm sure most fans are happier with the trade now than they were before the season starter.