• Grizzlies

44 27.67%
  • Raptors

77 48.43%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Possibly the best post I've seen ever. Period.
    I lol'd at his post. "twitter poll" LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/0...n-trade-night/

btw...how old are you....18, 19...cuz ur new to the game
    I'm actually 16, you must be 12 considering your using twitter polls to try to defend a point.

**** you

vCash
    Guys don't be rude to each other

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I lol'd at his post. "twitter poll" LOL
    just wait till off season......

vCash
    I'm actually 16, you must be 12 considering your using twitter polls to try to defend a point.
    thats why...ur new to the game....u don't know the history...ive been watching the game even before u were born

vCash
    thats why...ur new to the game....u don't know the history...ive been watching the game even before u were born
    The **** does that HAVE anything to do with the argument.

NOTHING. lmfao smh

**** you

vCash
    The **** does that HAVE anything to do with the argument.

NOTHING. lmfao smh
    u and ur arguments....ur arguments are soooo weak....ur conclusions are going no where

vCash
    u and ur arguments....ur arguments are soooo weak....ur conclusions are going no where
    The only reason I signed up for this website is to tell you that you are a complete ******. Do you have the slightest idea about what your talking about? How are you gonna tell us, Pistons fans, that Calderon won't get any minutes. Ever since Chauncey left ALL WE'VE EVER WANTED WAS A TRUE PG and now that we have one, your tryna tell us that he won't get minutes? Rodney Stuckey was inactive the other night and played PG for less than 10% of his minutes the last 2 years and your gonna say that HES OUR PG OF THE FUTURE? Educate yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammix View Post
    The only reason I signed up for this website is to tell you that you are a complete ******. Do you have the slightest idea about what your talking about? How are you gonna tell us, Pistons fans, that Calderon won't get any minutes. Ever since Chauncey left ALL WE'VE EVER WANTED WAS A TRUE PG and now that we have one, your tryna tell us that he won't get minutes? Rodney Stuckey was inactive the other night and played PG for less than 10% of his minutes the last 2 years and your gonna say that HES OUR PG OF THE FUTURE? Educate yourself.
    are you a dumbass, chaucey billups was the best player for the pistons before he was traded....i said that stuckey was suppose to be the future pg after billups left...and now its showing that stuckey is a bust......ive watch calderon play since his rookie year...he will get minutes....but how many....look at the squad they have....calderon is the oldest player in that roster...ever since u guys traded billups for iverson..the pistons have been on a downfall ever since....the pistons will not have the type of team they had in the late 80s and early 2000s.......therefore...don't be such a punk
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 01-31-2013 at 11:17 PM.

vCash
    are you a dumbass, chaucey billups was the best player for the pistons before he was traded....i said that stuckey was suppose be the future pg after billups left...and now its showing that stuckey is a bust......ive watch calderon play since his rookie year...he will get minutes....but how many....look at the squad they have....calderon is the oldest player in that roster...ever since u guys traded billups for iverson..the pistons have been on a downfall ever since....the pistons will not have the type of team they had in the late 80s and early 2000s.......
    Why are you telling me all this irrelevant ****. Everyone and their mothers know that Chauncey Billups was important to the team. We didn't trade him for Iverson hoping that we would become a better team...No. This is how teams rebuild...

vCash
    finally, somebody understands
    It's funny because these ESPN analysts are the ones that pay absolutely no attention to the Raps and then spew out this garbage that they read on these forums while they scramble to come up with a catchy story line.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammix View Post
    Why are you telling me all this irrelevant ****. Everyone and their mothers know that Chauncey Billups was important to the team. We didn't trade him for Iverson hoping that we would become a better team...No. This is how teams rebuild...
    hello....ur the one who was asking about stuckey not being the future pg....he was at one point.....dumars drafted him as a pg in 2007....http://www.basketball-reference.com/...stuckro01.html
    the first 4 years he was listed as pg....take a good look....chauncey billups is one of my favorite players....he was finals mvp in 2004.....he was the best player for them....hes a playmaker and was a true point guard.....dumars made a lot of mistakes for the past few years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    It's funny because these ESPN analysts are the ones that pay absolutely no attention to the Raps and then spew out this garbage that they read on these forums while they scramble to come up with a catchy story line.
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    its because america hates canada...thats what it is and thats fine with me....this is going to be a turning point for the raptors

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast