38 23.90%
  • Grizzlies

44 27.67%
  • Raptors

77 48.43%
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    That is, coming in the next few days/weeks i think.
    I smell a brotherly reunion ( 3 years vs 2 years, they save money).
    That would be pretty damn cool if that happens and might be really good for L.A also (or cause more conflict.... LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    of course Davis can go up or down, i mean when you have a strong past first pg with leadership you sometimes dont know if a player is that good or his pg is making him look that good, now he does not have jose spoon feeding him.
    Is an interesting thing to watch how it unfolds.
    this is right. I expect davis to suffer from not being with caldy. Although I'm quite certain caldy's not the only guy who can get him those shots, or get that production out of him, I just don't see him playing as well, at least in the immediate future.

vCash
    I dont see how people can vote for the Raps, i guess names speak loud

vCash
    Bottom Line is this, and Kenny said it best on TNT last night. Memphis, did they get better? not sure, it could go both ways. Toronto Raptors are definitely a better team after this trade. Rudy Gay and Derozan can both play inside. those two guys will be a hard match up for most SG and SF tandems in the NBA and the NBA is very much a game of having the better matchups night in night out.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Notice that every Raptors fan is saying that they won the trade and that we are all idiots.

Notice how every non-Raptors fan is saying that Detroit or Memphis won the trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Notice that every Raptors fan is saying that they won the trade and that we are all idiots.

Notice how every non-Raptors fan is saying that Detroit or Memphis won the trade.
    Any quotes you want to post of the Raptor fans calling EVERYONE idiots just so no one thinks you are making that up to get some attention.

I also noticed you have Andre Drummond in your sig... That's nice

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    No, I haven't noticed that. I have noticed a bunch of Raptors fans say the raptors got the worst of the deal, myself included. You shouldn't make generalizations or judge a group because of some bad apples.

Actually I see a lot of non-Raptors fans saying that the Raptors won. I don't agree with them but it seems a lot people have a higher opinion of Rudy Gay than me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Without a doubt the Raptors.
    Are you a Raptors fan

Sorry just adding on to the comment by "Rocket"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Actually I see a lot of non-Raptors fans saying that the Raptors won. I don't agree with them but it seems a lot people have a higher opinion of Rudy Gay than me.
    Mostly every raptor fan is saying that they won the trade in this thread. Maybe 1 or 2 including yourself is saying they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    Any quotes you want to post of the Raptor fans calling EVERYONE idiots just so no one thinks you are making that up to get some attention.

see rockbottoms posts, thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Mostly every raptor fan is saying that they won the trade in this thread. Maybe 1 or 2 including yourself is saying they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post

vCash

No wild goose chases for me but I'll take your word for it that ONE fan may have talked trash but that does not reflect the entire fanbase. Which is why I found your comment insulting but I do think the Raptors got the better of the trade for reasons I've mentioned in previous posts (Though I mentioned that I believe that each team got what they wanted for there own reasons whether it's sheding cash, staying competative or immediately improving there squad).

That's my opinion and to each there own.
    Last edited by ghettosean; 02-01-2013 at 05:44 PM.

vCash
    1. Grizzlies
    2. Pistons
    3. Raptors(not as bad as some think though)

#HandItOnly2Bell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Each team got what they wanted.

Detroit got rid of Prince while getting a temporary PG.

Grizzlies got a salary dump while adding depth.

Toronto got a legit SF in his prime who just so happens to be Lowry's best friend.
    This

vCash
    I thought Toronto won. Memphis and Detroit dumped their contracts and Toronto was the beneficionary, pretty simple to me. Always good when you can add one of the better scorers in the league to your squad. I'd be pretty excited personally if I was a Toronto fan, I think Gay will average 23-24 PPG as the main man in t-dot.
    Last edited by NYMetros; 02-01-2013 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    I thought Toronto won. Memphis and Detroit dumped their contracts and Toronto was the beneficionary, pretty simple to me. Always good when you can add one of the better scorers in the league to your squad. I'd be pretty excited personally if I was a Toronto fan, I think Gay will average 23-24 PPG as the main man in t-dot.
    +1.

It's not rocket science, lol.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast