38 23.90%
  • Grizzlies

44 27.67%
  • Raptors

77 48.43%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I voted for the pistons. They gave up two pieces that didn't fit in with their long-term plans and cut salary. Those also got some vetern leadership for the next 3 months that will help players develop offensively.
    This exactly. Everyone who thought it was a bad trade because we lost Prince when all Pistons fans were counting down for his contract to end. He messed with the development of Knight trying to run the offense through him. Pistons got rid of two contracts for an expiring who hopefully helps mentor Knight's development into a PG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    This exactly. Everyone who thought it was a bad trade because we lost Prince when all Pistons fans were counting down for his contract to end. He messed with the development of Knight trying to run the offense through him. Pistons got rid of two contracts for an expiring who hopefully helps mentor Knight's development into a PG
    I don't think anyone thinks this is a bad trade for the Pistons. They are easily the slam dunk winner of this trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks this is a bad trade for the Pistons. They are easily the slam dunk winner of this trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Det traded for a rental and the Grizz downgraded in talent level how can those teams possibly have won? Take the dollars and cents out of this trade and the Raptors easily won this trade. Raptors picked up Rudy Gay for cheap.

PSD Logic - Cap Space > Rudy Gay
    This guy does.

vCash
    griz. when you dump and overpaid, overrated player and pick up prince, a prospect and a pick.

Gay won't even stay in Toronto.

The pistons are bored.

vCash
    Grizzlies won. Pistons and Raptors are tied. If Calderon resigns for the Pistions, I would give the Pistons 2nd place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    griz. when you dump and overpaid, overrated player and pick up prince, a prospect and a pick.

Gay won't even stay in Toronto.

The pistons are bored.
    You underestimate us. Whatever teams offer Gay, we'll double it.

vCash
    mmm, teams got what they wanted, the three of them.

And i expect a Moderate increase of W for the three of them.

So.

No one lost?

At least SHORT team i think so.

Long term im not to sold on Raptors overpaying for several players.

vCash
    Pistons didnt give up too much for Jose Calderon, a terrific leader that is efficient and shoots with a high percentage at the line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Grizzlies won. Pistons and Raptors are tied. If Calderon resigns for the Pistions, I would give the Pistons 2nd place.
    with the roster they have....not even close....i put my money on calderon coming back to TO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    with the roster they have....not even close....i put my money on calderon coming back to TO
    Guys, this was for the expiring deal. Pistons accomplished what they wanted. Shed a bad contract.

vCash
    Guys, this was for the expiring deal. Pistons accomplished what they wanted. Shed a bad contract.
    don't forget...stuckey is a free agent in 2014...so would they have to rely on knight as their pg for the future...i don't know about that...hes too inconsistent....so they have stuckey, knight and calderon.....i don't know how are they going to fit 3 pgs

vCash
    don't forget...stuckey is a free agent too this off season...so would they have to rely on knight as their pg for the future...i don't know about that...hes too inconsistent
    There are always more PG's. The mistake will be if they overpay for another PG.

vCash
    There are always more PG's. The mistake will be if they overpay for another PG.
    remember, dumars signed gordon and villenueva for a lot of money... i question dumars at times....and he gave away amir johnson for carlos delfino...which to me is a big mistake

vCash
    many nba fans are jealous the fact that rudy g is a raptor...his prime is just beginning....we'll see what happens...
    He's entering his prime?

That's interesting considering he's having his worst offensive season as a professional.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    He's entering his prime?

That's interesting considering he's having his worst offensive season as a professional.
    thats the main point, hes only 26, and hes only going to get better....its just that the grizzles don't have a choice, they can't afford him

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast