Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobTheAutomator View Post
    OT, but if you throw hard can we assume you also punch hard? Just on the eyeball test, I would think a big guy like Broxton would be able to throw a hay-maker, but yet he can't throw the ball any harder with that weight than a wirey guy like Chapman. Would their punches exert the same force?
    If that is the case....I wonder how this guys fastball is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3oldbM-i_A

vCash
    We cant catch a break with this guy. First we trade him, falls through. Then it was either Kaplan or Levine says he will be dealt before ST like two days ago...now this. Now were prob be stuck with this guy and hell prob blow his arm out or something and completely ruin his value.

vCash
    The point is domestic violence.

Not what Marmol's trade value may be or jokes about punches.

Show some class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYF View Post
    The point is domestic violence.

Not what Marmol's trade value may be or jokes about punches.

Show some class.
    If those posts offend you, I encourage you to stay away from the off topic thread or even the general discussions forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    If those posts offend you, I encourage you to stay away from the off topic thread or even the general discussions forum.
    Didn't offend me but there are females and others here that may be. Domestic violence is a crime and Marmol is accused at this point. Doesn't seem to me to be a joking matter. But hey, you're the mod here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon View Post
    Gracie gets a 4 month slump buster:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/2...il-in-dui-case
    This may put a damper on Gracie's philandering ways. Too bad. The cougars of the Scottsdale area will miss him.

Still my idol though.....Kinda sorta.

vCash
    Didn't offend me but there are females and others here that may be. Domestic violence is a crime and Marmol is accused at this point. Doesn't seem to me to be a joking matter. But hey, you're the mod here.
    The difference is, nobody is attacking the woman. It's all 'jokes' on the accuser. And they are baseball related jokes, not necessarily anything brutal.
    Nobody is saying she deserved it or anything like that. That would be going too far.

vCash
    Says the guy sporting a Sons of Anarchy avi. I guess that means killing, drug and gun running is ok?

vCash
    S.brownies could be on here yeah u guys show some class...stop making fun of marmol.

Yeah the trash can avatar fit him better.
    Last edited by ABE32; 01-31-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    If the Cubs were to sign KRod maybe Marmol and him can compare notes.
    The Best Wrestler in the World.... Go Cubs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    If the Cubs were to sign KRod maybe Marmol and him can compare notes.
    We could call them white castles.

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I like how the thread title has an exclamation point, as if this is a good thing...

vCash
    Whether this true or proven false, just the fact there is an allegation probably brings the chance to trade him before the season down to 0%. Now ofcourse after some time we can probably still trade him at the deadline. I mean I look back at the Castro case and at the time I thought he was in serious trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Marmol's attorney claiming it's an extortion attempt and has already filed a countersuit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXv5HXgS40M

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    Whether this true or proven false, just the fact there is an allegation probably brings the chance to trade him before the season down to 0%. Now ofcourse after some time we can probably still trade him at the deadline. I mean I look back at the Castro case and at the time I thought he was in serious trouble.
    This is not the type of charge that will stick...he problably got tired of her told her to beat it she cried and through a hissy fit and made up ********. If he would have beaten her you would have an arrest already. He said she said.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast