Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PleaseBeNice View Post
    Most people on this site claim the league is too soft. We got guys like Perkins, Cuz, Barnes, etc tryin to make it not so soft. And you guys ***** about it. Pick the nba you want. buddy-buddy or real emotion?
    Coming from the guy with a Demarcus Cousins avatar. There's a huge difference between playing competitive and playing dirty. I didn't see anything wrong with the pick Stiemsma set. The guy is just a pathetic loser!

vCash
    Should be suspended at least 10 games.

vCash
    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/20...olvesclips.gif

Caron Butler also choking out Stiemsma last night.

vCash
    Also for those thinking it was just a random fit of rage.

"He hit me with a couple of dirty picks early on and I told him to watch it, then he laughed and he hit me with another one," Barnes said. "I kind of lost my control, which I apologized to the team for. There's no excuse for that, but luckily it sparked the team."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Everyone *****ing about Barnes. Shut up. You would love to have a guy like him on your team. I know I would.
    Ya probably but the fact is he's not so he's a punk *****, lol

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Stiemsma is pretty gay for not stepping up. Barnes is crazy but if you're going to take cheap shots be prepared to back it up......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Stiemsma is pretty gay for not stepping up. Barnes is crazy but if you're going to take cheap shots be prepared to back it up......
    It's called being smart. Why would he retaliate just to get in trouble?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    It's called being smart. Why would he retaliate just to get in trouble?
    Actually it was Barnes that retaliated, Stiemsma was playing dirty the entire game. As later evidenced by Butler running up on him.

Nice facepalm btw, didn't know we still did that.........

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Stiemsa got some back on Hill. Barnes has alot of hatred in him. But he can channel that energy and be a good spark off the bench
    Nothing remotely malicious on Hill. Barnes straight up went add Greg for no reason. The dude is a punk, face it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Actually it was Barnes that retaliated, Stiemsma was playing dirty the entire game. As later evidenced by Butler running up on him.

why bother? Let the dude get kicked out and get some FT's. Steamer isn't a dirty player, he is a physical player. I have never seen him take a cheap shot on anyone or have a malicious foul while in a Wolves uniform.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Also for those thinking it was just a random fit of rage.

"He hit me with a couple of dirty picks early on and I told him to watch it, then he laughed and he hit me with another one," Barnes said. "I kind of lost my control, which I apologized to the team for. There's no excuse for that, but luckily it sparked the team."
    If Barnes thinks Greg sets dirty picks, he must think 80% of the big men in the league do it as well. Its called a screen dude, either get around it, or go under it.

vCash
    My sister's boyfriend was on Stiemsma's team in high school, **** you matt barnes!

vCash
    Hawkeye no offense but you don't hear or see all the subtle things happening on the court. Barnes no doubt has a short fuse and can be a dick but he hasn't done something like this all year so I doubt it was unprovoked. I'm going to take his word that they had a few dust ups earlier and that he was instigated. He had a lot of anger behind that shove so it was clearly built up.

It's okay though the Clippers had the last laugh, so nothing to worry about. Not only did the Clippers manhandle the Wolves in these scuffles but they won the game. Stiemsma had the stupidity to flagrantly foul 40 year old Hill who's a highly respected vet who didn't do or say anything to him. So nothing brought me more joy than Caron snatching him up around the throat.

vCash

That's their fault for not being able to control their temper over being smart. I don't see how Barnes retaliated, its not like Stiemsma did any of that on purpose, Barnes obviously started it.

Thanks for the feedback on the facepalm. It is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by JNoel; 01-31-2013 at 03:49 PM.

vCash
    hmmmmm

New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

Man City
    As of 3/18/14

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast