2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    The players know what they're signing up for, and they get paid plenty of money to accept the fact that they could be traded. Deal with it.

Also, when a player wants to bolt from a team, they also want to leave the city and the fan base (us) behind. When a team trades a player, they are doing it in the best interest of the team, which is also usually in the best interest of the fan base.
    So basically, it's 100% right when the team does it, but when a "super star" player does it ( because we all know, if a scrub left, no one will care ) all hell brakes out, and his a villain...smh

I mean players extend with their team, then to be traded two years later to a team that player would NEVER sign with, and people find this OK... But when a player is a FREE AGENT and signs with another team, some of you guys act like fools!

I can't stand humans.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Always business, never personal.
    Yup.

vCash
    I don't think players have any obligation to do anything for their teams other than play out their contract. If they wanna leave in free agency, so be it. I think it's silly that people criticize players for doing that. They owe those teams nothing after their contract is up. To pretend that player X should be as loyal to a team like Sacramento as player Y has been to the Lakers is stupid. Player Y got it good...player X shouldn't be bashed for leaving to get what player Y has.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    The last few years i have read a lot of irate rants bout how unloyal players are, The decision, bosh, Melo, Deron, Howard , all of them have been bashed like crazy for their antics and not being "loyal" to their clubs.

Yesterday tough, no one uttered a single word when in the same trade 3 players were sent out of the teams where they had spent their whole careers , i get that gay is young so it was normal for it to happen, but at their age and after so much years one would expect for Prince and Calderon to be allowed to retire in their teams, instead they were flipped out of town.

So , how can we demmand loyalty from players when teams have 0 loyalty?
    There are even rumorus of celtics trading pierce i find that as disgusting as anything Howard or Lebron did to be honest.
    no place for loyalty in sports.

infact if you notice, there isnt much place for loyalty in our scociety period.

check the divource rate in north america lol its a joke. if you cant remain loyal to your own family and or spouse how can it be expected in business ? lol

def agree with your last statement croonz.. pierce is one of the all time best celtics .. it would be fitting for him to retire as a celtic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Jose was a class act for the Raptors who played his heart out for the team. But at the end of the day he wasn't our franchise guy. Neither did he 'take us anywhere'.
    This bothers me. He was never meant to be the "franchise guy". If the Raptors ever made the playoffs, Jose would be a guy you want on your team because he has played in big games before and isn't scared.

vCash
    My loyalty to jose on the team went out the window when he requested a trade last year

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...together-trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Loyalty in the real world is gone as well with the younger generation. Kids want to be the CEO by age 30 or they move to a different company nowadays. Its the "entitlement" age. Why would athletes be any different? They see their co-workers on other teams that many have lucked out and been drafted by a great organization, and they want it too. So instead of working hard, and sticking with your team, you simply jump ship. Now, I have no problem with it, that is just how it is. What I hate are when people tell me a guy like Kobe, Duncan, Bird, Magic, or Jordan were "loyal", and guys like Bron, Barkley, or Amare are not. You are now defining the word loyal as, "a player who lucked out and was drafted into a winning environment and given great support early in his career".
    Well said.

Also, a lot of organizations are just not very good at creating "winners" and as a player who plays your *** off, you expect the guys behind the curtain to do a good job as well. Take the Raptors for example, Bosh played his *** off for a long time while GM's were signing guys who were mostly either bad or couldn't care less about winning. Now a lot of people will say he wasn't loyal because he decided to leave which is ridiculous IMO.

vCash
    Here's the thing that irritates me about this whole "loyalty" thing. If the Celtics know that they can't win a championship this season wouldn't it be disrespecting their star by holding him hostage on a non-contending team in the late part of that star's career where he's only playing for a championship at this point?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123