Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    On top of all I have posted,

I have taken, passed and learned a lot from Public Relations College Course, and the first-step is always to bring it right out, admit you are wrong and state that you are going to rehabilitate yourself in this problem and give your stance (as long as your stance is not going her you in the public's eyes).
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    I hate stories and smear tactics like this which are prevalent in this nation. The reporters, who are obviously trying to smear this guy, never realize the amount of damage they could cause by this. He may never be able to see his other daughter in the same light now. This is why I could never be in the media, any and everything for a story smh. The next athlete scum with an illegitimate child taken down right.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I wonder will Wes Walkers wife call him out on FB over HIS personal life?......... Probably not.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I wonder will Wes Walkers wife call him out on FB over HIS personal life?......... Probably not.
    Possibly murdering someone (or being involved in it) significantly outweighs an affair...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Possibly murdering someone (or being involved in it) significantly outweighs an affair...
    She also spoke on him fathering various children out of wedlock. Like Marino, without the hush money......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    You stepped on an ANT! Murder! in the 1st degree! Two different things...

But whos this "Walker" guy? Related to walker texas ranger?

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    Are people still shocked that famous people (especially athletes) are unfaithful? Didn't Dr J, Bill Cosby, and Clint Eastwood secretly father babies while married to other women? Heck, Steve Nash cheated on his very pregnant wife with some 20 year old girl. And Brett Favre was a deadbeat dad who was living the bachelor life for most of his first daughter's early years. These guys are not role models.
    I'm not saying that they are role models, nor do I expect them to be. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy. You're likely to have 35+ pages of feedback if an athlete uses PEDs, but only 1 or 2 pages for really hurtful and deceitful acts like affairs.

It's one of the more peculiar sophistries of PSD. Of sports fans in general. Cheat on your wife, no one cares. But cheat the game and all hell breaks loose!!!
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I'm not saying that they are role models, nor do I expect them to be. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy. You're likely to have 35+ pages of feedback if an athlete uses PEDs, but only 1 or 2 pages for really hurtful and deceitful acts like affairs.

It's one of the more peculiar sophistries of PSD. Of sports fans in general. Cheat on your wife, no one cares. But cheat the game and all hell breaks loose!!!
    One has to do with the sport, and the other one doesn't. That's why nobody cares.

vCash
    If you ask me he got off cheap you know how much child support would be for someone with his kind of cash$$$$$$$$$$

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Who gives a ****? More power to the guy
    Wow, class...

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I hate stories and smear tactics like this which are prevalent in this nation. The reporters, who are obviously trying to smear this guy, never realize the amount of damage they could cause by this. He may never be able to see his other daughter in the same light now. This is why I could never be in the media, any and everything for a story smh. The next athlete scum with an illegitimate child taken down right.
    Wait a second , you are flat out ignoring that the media, friends and employees knew about this, they could NOT have not known about this, fellow employee at CBS, and covered it up. Making them lesser bad people, let alone not true professionals in the media/journalist, than others involved.

For all those people here, who wanted this never to come to light and liked how the media, friends and employees hide it, then you must like someone NOT being a father to his offspring(s)??? You must like someone just leaving it for other(s) (whether it is the cheating mother<s>, the possible boyfriend<s> or husband<s> or Grandparent<s> or neighbor<s> and government & our tax money paying for it)???

AND YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING THE MEDIA FOR MAKING IT PUBLIC & MAKING IT A BIG STORY!!!

Why, because he is 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall', a HOF, Legend, Talks FootBall on The Radio & The TV Or Miami Dolphins' Ex-QB???

This is coming from a Diehard & Lifelong Miami Dolphins' fan, Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino& he is 2nd-greatest player in NFL History fan (only two-Miami Dolphins' jerseys I have are of modern version of his jersey & a Authentic copy of his original rookie jersey.*); yet, I am not putting anyone up as untouchable and role models. They are just members of our family of Beings that can error and can error in huge ways that damage other's lives. To bring up killing is just a way to let him off the hook.

*- Last jerseys I will buy, because of my financial boycott of The NFL.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 02-02-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: want to wanted Demonstrating how much of a fan I am of him
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash

It's one of the more peculiar sophistries of PSD. Of sports fans in general. Cheat on your wife, no one cares.
    Thank You, but I would add, & do not raise children, you produce,

But cheat the game and all hell breaks loose!!!
    I HATE CHEATING THE GAME, AS WELL, THEY ARE EQUAL, but I disagree I do not think most PSD members care about it.

vCash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    If you ask me he got off cheap you know how much child support would be for someone with his kind of cash$$$$$$$$$$
    Do you know for FACT, that he paid less for hush money, than what it would have cost him in child support???

If so, why the blank would a cheating woman who is blackmailing cheating him for money, using her offspring as a cash register, take the route that is a lot less??? And even let cheating him tell cheating her where to move and cost her her job??? Plus, in USA, yes, cheating women when these type cases in court; however, they win very little resources. I do not know what it is for former cheating men who have more resources, but I know for all cheating men that they lose and give up not much. I am sorry, but that makes no sense.

vCash

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tony_starks View Post
    she also spoke on him fathering various children out of wedlock. Like marino, without the hush money......
    Wow!!!

I have not heard that; if that is true, then everything I have posted times the other cheating women he has BLANKED and THE KIDS HE BLANKED OVER!! If true, then Thank You, for posting this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Now see, I could not agree more that it is nice that he did not force the mother have an abortion/not kill a child and if he is paying (I heard the only reason it became public because he stopped paying).

However, if she was not sure whether to have an abortion, she obviously wanted money for the child- I am talking beyond if she needed child support, if she told him she was pregnant and he tried to talk her into it, then he would be right, if she cannot raise the child or just wants to use the child as a cash register.

But, if she wanted to have an abortion, if she told him she was pregnant and he tried to talk her into not having an abortion*, then he would be wrong.

I would argue if Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino OR Wife does not want Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino to have the whole family in their lives as if the child is theirs OR/AND The mother is looking at the child as a resource drainer from Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino & Wife, then the child should be aborted.

I have heard Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino (OR Wife OR both- have not heard much about the wife) does not want the whole family in their lives as if the child is theirs, then Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino (OR Wife OR both- have not heard much about the wife) is a bad person, not just for Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino's cheating on wife and children from his wife, but for not stepping all the way up.

Then there is the cheating mother is a bad person for being a part of the cheating, maybe even on her husband- I heard she was married, on top of that she is using the child as a resource drainer from Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino, and thus wife & children (I am not saying they cannot afford it) makes her even more bad of a person. I do not disagree with drain resources from Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino, and thus wife & children, for child support; but using the child beyond that is WRONG.

Just like Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino, and thus wife & children, the whole family in their lives as if the child is theirs is bad people (double for Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino); but also using the child as a cash register is also triple (or double, if she has no husband) bad, for being a cheater on Dan 'The Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino's wife and her husband (if there is one).
    Your posts make sweet love to my eyes.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345