Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Not bad... I'm guessing she was his check-down receiver.

vCash
    Guess the money he spent was wasted huh?

New York Rangers: 37-29-4, 78PTS
    New York Knicks: 27-40
    New York Yankees, Make Jeter's Last Year Count
    New York Jets, our future is very bright
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

Man City
    As of 3/18/14

vCash
    I don't get why he paid to hush this, yet his cocaine habits are widely known lol.

vCash
    shes a coug

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    Lmfao^^^ So are you trying to say because you found out marino has sex... it was possible to change your mind about his football talent ?
    Marino kissed Finkle in Ace Ventura, I knew he wasn't a lifeless Dolphin virgin.

vCash
    It's funny how forgiving PSD is when it comes to guys like Marino lying to his wife, having an affair, fathering a child out of wedlock, and paying the mother of said illegitimate child to basically go to Hell (Yeah, Texas is close enough), leave the state and not tell another soul about the origins of her child. And oh yeah, as for the child, "See you when I see you. Love, Dad, er, Dan, er, the guy whose name your mother better keep out of her mouth, if she wants to be able to put food on your plate from now until you're 18."

I'm not shocked by Marino's actions. I'm just shocked that there isn't more outrage, private matter, or not.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    It's funny how forgiving PSD is when it comes to guys like Marino lying to his wife, having an affair, fathering a child out of wedlock, and paying the mother of said illegitimate child to basically go to Hell (Yeah, Texas is close enough), leave the state and not tell another soul about the origins of her child. And oh yeah, as for the child, "See you when I see you. Love, Dad, er, Dan, er, the guy whose name your mother better keep out of her mouth, if she wants to be able to put food on your plate from now until you're 18."

I'm not shocked by Marino's actions. I'm just shocked that there isn't more outrage, private matter, or not.
    Sports personalities ar different than their playing persons. Dan Marino the QB will always be Dan Marino the QB. As far as Dan Marino the person goes.... the fact is we never knew much about that guy. "Outrage" is usually a product of you having one opinion, then it being changed. We all knew he was kinda a jerk off. This certainly doesn't change that.

I'm certainly not "forgiving." I just believe that

(1) A guy who I knew nothing about personally, but I knew was kinda a jerk, did something I strongly disagree with
    (2) That guy seems to have reconciled with his wife and his kids
    (3) He seems to be making some attempt to take care of the child financially while allowing the child to be raised by a father who can be a better father to her.

(2) and (3) are probably more significant than (1).
    Last edited by WadeKobe; 01-31-2013 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    Who gives a ****? More power to the guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Well, he has these two rings, a person called a wife, and six other people called children which all attest to the fact that, no, unequivicolly, he is not allowed to **** people (other than his wife).

Now, that being said, I agree this isn't news.

(1) Why will people stop talking about Dan spending money to keep her quiet? The article is clear that the money was mostly to care for Chloe. That means the money was mostly spent to take care of Dan's responsibilities without him having to be tied up in a court case figuring out how much he'd owe every month and having the court on his *** about it. This way he got the money paid for child support without ever going to court.

Now, as far as their agreement goes, it seems like there were other things attached to the money, but it wasn't money to keep someone quiet.

(2) If CBS wants to fire Marino over it, so be it.

(3) It isn't national news, it is a personal matter. Just because he's on TV doesn't make it national news. a million average Joe's have affairs out there and it never makes the news.
    I **** people's wives all the time

It all evens out.

Lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    This really shouldn't be news. It's a personal matter and should be kept this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    And oh yeah, as for the child, "See you when I see you. Love, Dad, er, Dan, er, the guy whose name your mother better keep out of her mouth, if she wants to be able to put food on your plate from now until you're 18."

I could not agree more with what RaiderLakersA posted; even though Dan 'Greatest QB To Ever Touch A FootBall' Marino never put himself out there as awesome person. I edited what I said, because ReiderLakerA reminded me of one unavoidable truths:
    Fatherless children are huge disadvantages
    OR still missing something, when they discover their genetic father is not their REAL father/The Man,
    MOST importantly to all of us those women and children use a lot more Public resources (provided by Public Taxes) to make up what the DEAD BEAT FATHER never did! It is a unnecessary and huge cost, per person.
    These men and women who just want to have found creating the kids, but not make the hard choices of abortion or adoption or RAISE THE CHILD!!
    Not only the cheaters, but also the spouses of those cheaters, who think it is completely alright to just pay off/pay for the mother(s) (other cheater<s>) and the kid(s) to go away from their lives!!
    Then there are the people (mostly media members) who know about it, but do nothing about it. If the cheater (and spouses agrees) does not take in the mother(s) and kid(s), then the people (mostly media members) that know are wrong for not exposing them as cheaters of public resources, maybe, taking advantage of the mother(s) & hurting of kid(s), that earn none of it and cheaters of public resources!
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-31-2013 at 08:01 PM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Dan Marino, still scoring off the field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I **** people's wives all the time

It all evens out.

Lulz.
    True, fat chicks do need their loving fair share of loving because they definitely ain't getting it from their husbands.(joking obviously)

But this is a pretty scummy thing to do. Hopefully he doesn't get fired though because I like him as an analyst.

vCash
    Well to be fair it has been a slow news week, then again I haven't been watching ESPN or the NFL network lately.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    True, fat chicks do need their loving fair share of loving because they definitely ain't getting it from their husbands.(joking obviously)

But this is a pretty scummy thing to do. Hopefully he doesn't get fired though because I like him as an analyst.
    That's sad but true, I see more fat women with boyfriends, then I do the other way around.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Horrible statement on The USA Media- The Florida Media, let alone South Florida is quiet!

He is a bad person, take responsibly, I heard he is not a father to the daughter. She is a bad person should of had a abortion, instead of using it for money and Etc.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc86ZXFsriM
    Worth a check
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast