Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Knicks need to sign Melo to a extention He can opt out after next year

This needs to be done soon, would love for melo to retire a knick and I dont even wan tto go through that FA process with our guy.

vCash
    LOL I am not the least bit worried about Melo leaving, and via free agency of all routes.

vCash
    Don't really care lol. If he doesn't bring us a championship within the next 2 seasons, he can go

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    that sounds fair
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Don't really care lol. If he doesn't bring us a championship within the next 2 seasons, he can go
    That sounds fair
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Melo may end up being the greatest Knick player of all time, but what's the hurry?
    If he wants to leave, he'll leave. Melo has always let his play dictate how he feels about his situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 6deep View Post
    Melo may end up being the greatest Knick player of all time, but what's the hurry?
    If he wants to leave, he'll leave. Melo has always let his play dictate how he feels about his situation.
    a chip is alot to ask for when u see guys like lebron durant have wade bosh and westbrook martin ibaka. He will get us in the east finals with healthy roster. Durant just had harden to for years a guy who is easily top 3 sg in the league probably 2nd best. Chandler is a gritty player nothing special/ Jr is solid but u dont know which Jr will show up. Amare healthy is always a issue so far he has amare healthy for 1 or 2 playoff games. While lebron/durant get 40 point games from wb wade/ 25 point games from bosh harden.

vCash
    I totally intend to derail this thread so don't we have like massive amounts of cap space when Melo's deal ends?

Get Kevin Love on this team.

vCash
    Melo is not opting out of a max deal, and has another yr after that?

Why should the knicks do this and do it in a hurry? I'm so glad fans aren't the decision makers!

So lets extend a guy for 5 yr's and he blows out his Knee in yr two? Never happens right? Wrong!

He already left Denver because he wanted to play in NY, Well he is here, and Nets can't sign him as a FA, and what team is he going to that has the cap space to sign him to max money?

And finally why would he take Millions of dollars less to leave the Knicks...............

Sorry but this is not a worry at all.

So lets worry about this year and winning a chip.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    just a thought. but. he's not opting out.

vCash
    If he wants to go let him go. This was the plan, they got this window to get it done. After that we tear it down and build it up again. Not a big deal at all.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Let help a bit more, Melo didn't leave the Nuggets in half a yr left to FA, why?

Because of the money in a trade he would get rather than going by the new cap rules.

So he got 2 mil more and max raises for 5 yrs and he's giving them up why exactly?

Again, its not happening, no way no how. Not logical for either party, team or player, unless the team is really stupid and ups his salary now and adds on extra yr's?

Yep thats' smart business? Laden don't work here no more!

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    No, leave the contract as is, it really works at perfectly for us. He will be 30-31 in 2 years, who knows when he will start slowing down. This team has very little flexibility, pretty much I see us with a 2 year window to compete for a title due to contracts like Amare. So we ride with our current contracts and in 2015 we start fresh with a ton of cap space.

My only issue is that Melo seems to be a player that has longevity in him. I can see him lasting like a Kobe based on his play style. That said, I think you always want your stars in their prime and past 30 is not their prime.

vCash
    No, leave the contract as is, it really works at perfectly for us. He will be 30-31 in 2 years, who knows when he will start slowing down. This team has very little flexibility, pretty much I see us with a 2 year window to compete for a title due to contracts like Amare. So we ride with our current contracts and in 2015 we start fresh with a ton of cap space.

My only issue is that Melo seems to be a player that has longevity in him. I can see him lasting like a Kobe based on his play style. That said, I think you always want your stars in their prime and past 30 is not their prime.

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    It looks like he needs the $$$...

http://watchbuster.tumblr.com/post/4...-that-banished
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast