Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Best thing ever...I feel like such a ****ing boss.
    Got that M98B swag

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    If you're into run and guns, then ya you're going to say COD is better. Its a much more simplistic game
    Not even that. Battlefield on consoles is watered down heavily. I understand the merits to Battlefield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Not even that. Battlefield on consoles is watered down heavily. I understand the merits to Battlefield.
    You know whats up, but only certain maps are "watered down". The reason theres so much content and maps, and styles of play is to satisfy console and PC. If you play conquest on kharg, probably be bored, conquest on metro, awesome.

They even made a add on "close quarters" into play pen sized maps to satisfy the run and gun cod kids.

I play rush mode almost exclusively anyway so there's no problem with maps like noshar being to big to me.

vCash
    I stick to conquest and have a set rotation of maps. Usually, Firestorm, Caspian, and Metro

vCash
    I stick to conquest and have a set rotation of maps. Usually, Firestorm, Caspian, and Metro
    Are you on PC or console?

For me, caspian and and firestorm are to big for console, unless your playing platoon Vs platoon, that's a different story.

vCash
    Thank god I got back into this and bought premium.

Oh and I don't even own the game. Library rents out games for free... 1 for two weeks. I just keep re putting it on hold. Woot.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    This thread makes me want to start playing BF3 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Do you ever play rush on metro? Do you freeze? Or freeze in general on loading?

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Are you on PC or console?

For me, caspian and and firestorm are to big for console, unless your playing platoon Vs platoon, that's a different story.
    Caspian/Firestorm are fine on consoles as long as you have two teams that play objective. They only become too large when you have snipers camping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Do you ever play rush on metro? Do you freeze? Or freeze in general on loading?
    I freeze occasionally on metro regardless of the game mode. I sometimes freeze after the "press pause" screen too. It's annoying

vCash
    I freeze occasionally on metro regardless of the game mode. I sometimes freeze after the "press pause" screen too. It's annoying
    Yeah I guess I've only seen it on rush but any games that are %300-500 + on Metro I usually end up freezing before the game ends. And the other day froze 3 straight times after pressing pause.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    It seems to happen with any EA game I play. Been happening with NHL since 09

vCash
    Got that M98B swag
    Just started using that, knocked my first gunner out of a chopper with it. Was pretty awesome. I'm trying to learn how tom play aggressive w the sv98 though, not easy at all.

vCash
    Love the bolt action rifles. The sv98 was the one I used until I got that M98B. I don't get how people use the semi-autos

vCash
    The only semi I use it the 417, it's an amazing all around gun, should give it a shot. Def not a camper long distance sniper rifle though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast