Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are We Done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    What,I havent heard anything like that yet.Can you post a link?
    I read it like two weeks back ill see if I can find it and ill post it later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    In short, you can worry about how to stop the other team, or you can make them worry about how to stop you.
    Agree ^^

I'd rather dictate the action and force the opponent to react

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    i dont know How much less jose woudl take to come back ( unless the pistons take everybody with their guards off and picks two amazing F.A).

he would ask for something like 6 or 7 million a year to stay.

im sure he can get mle offers from the heat,knicks, thunder or lakers and would pick one of those.
    Yeah man, sorry I should have been clearer on my statement. 6,7 million I'm all for resigning him. I just meant that he will hopefully sign for less then what he is making now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kduce View Post
    Yeah man, sorry I should have been clearer on my statement. 6,7 million I'm all for resigning him. I just meant that he will hopefully sign for less then what he is making now.
    The one thing that will help us, is several of the teams are over the cap. The Lakers massively and they've got Nash & Steve Blake for 2 more years after this (at least Nash).

As for the Heat, they'll start paying some significant cap tax next year (summer of 2014) as will the knicks. Nuggets also have a glut of PG with Lawson & Miller. At 31, he's looking at a 3 year deal with a team option for the 4th year.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    That Charlie-V contract is still looking pretty ugly from where I'm sitting. Anything Dumars can do to get rid of that would be nice. I already mentioned it, but LAL is in need of a back-up PG... and Pau is on the block. Moving Calderon and Charlie-V for Pau would be great (though I don't think LAL would go for that).

Dumars has to get creative about moving that Charlie-V contract.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    lol wut purpose does pau serve here?

vCash
    **** Pau Gasol that's the last thing we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    That Charlie-V contract is still looking pretty ugly from where I'm sitting. Anything Dumars can do to get rid of that would be nice. I already mentioned it, but LAL is in need of a back-up PG... and Pau is on the block. Moving Calderon and Charlie-V for Pau would be great (though I don't think LAL would go for that).

Dumars has to get creative about moving that Charlie-V contract.
    Though this is before Pau broke his foot, I don't want Pau.

Calderon is expiring and we could buy out/amnesty CV. Pau has another year at 19.5M.

The contract is bad and it will be probably worth more next year as an expiring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123