Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Cv probably stays until contract runs out.

And I am so excited to see what joe d has in store for us?! He wanted Calderon before the season? Wow.. Knight at the 2 guard now can't wait to see this guy play his natural position and greg Monroe play the power forward
    CV isn't going to stay till his contract runs out, we either trade him our amnesty him next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    CV isn't going to stay till his contract runs out, we either trade him our amnesty him next season.
    I disagree,Gores is not going to spend the money on a amnesty especially with the shortage of funds the team is bringing in right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    I disagree,Gores is not going to spend the money on a amnesty especially with the shortage of funds the team is bringing in right now.
    I agree with you, I think the ONLY way he gets amnestied is if we need the extra money to sign a free agent. Otherwise, if you dont need the money why amnesty a player who is actually halfway productive? I know he is expensive for a bench player, but if you dont need the money or the roster spot then you might as well pay him to sit on the bench in case we need him instead of paying him to leave and leaving that money and roster spot unused ya know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12