vCash
    Gay Love Sessions
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Gay Love Sessions
    BAHAHAH....that was greatttt

vCash
    For a team to be serious contenders, Rudy Gay cant be the #1 option.

vCash
    I don't think Gay is a building block, I think he is a complementary piece whose touches need to be limited.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I don't know of anybody (including, I'd assume Colangelo) who expects us to compete for a 'chip in the next two years. This is obviously a move to make the playoffs so that when the time comes and we have some expirings in the future, we have a bit of a culture to build around and maybe (....just MAYBE...) we could lure a decent free agent.
    Last edited by C_Mund; 01-31-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: I don't know Colangelo

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    I don't know anybody (including Colangelo) who expects us to compete for a 'chip in the next two years. This is obviously a move to make the playoffs so that when the time comes and we have some expirings in the future, we have a bit of a culture to build around and maybe (....just MAYBE...) we could lure a decent free agent.
    you need to unload Bargnani to have cap room anytime in the next 3 years.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you need to unload Bargnani to have cap room anytime in the next 3 years.
    I think they're already looking into that. Plus Kleiza is probably the most well-known amnesty candidate in the league coming up.

.....by the way, thanks for not commenting on how it looks like I said I know BC or what he thinks, that came out entirely wrong.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Cousins isn't worth Gay, Lowry, and DeRozan. Also, his attitude is a huge no-no for coaches. That devalues his worth.
    Please reread what I wrote I said I will keep Gay, Lowry, and DeRozan I never said anything about trading any of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Seems to me like his ideal compliment was the guy they just traded away (Calderon). Or maybe he and Lowry form a poor mans Durant/Westbrook?

Should they look to move Bargnani or see if they can show signs of cohesion? I think their inability to get someone to take Fields was unfortunate.
    You don't; you avoid him.

I have absolutely no clue what Colangelo is aiming at here and I don't think he does either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    I think they're already looking into that. Plus Kleiza is probably the most well-known amnesty candidate in the league coming up.

.....by the way, thanks for not commenting on how it looks like I said I know BC or what he thinks, that came out entirely wrong.
    Ah, I forgot you hadn't used your amnesty. That helps. But what are you doing about PG after next season? I mean, that is a long time, perhaps you draft one and pray, or else that is where you FA money will be headed.

vCash
    surround him with better players, then bring him off the bench.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    The best way to build around Gay it to bring in a nice PF that can post up and rebound, say Z-Bo, then bring in a C that can pass, like Marc Gasol, and get a PG like Mike Conley distributing the ball and sign a defensive minded SG like Tony Allen, and then I think you have a great line up.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    The best way to build around Gay it to bring in a nice PF that can post up and rebound, say Z-Bo, then bring in a C that can pass, like Marc Gasol, and get a PG like Mike Conley distributing the ball and sign a defensive minded SG like Tony Allen, and then I think you have a great line up.
    too bad in that scenario he was the 3rd or 4th wheel if they really wanted to succeed
    ]

vCash
    You dont build around Gay.

vCash
    But if you dont build around Gay whats the point in trading for him? People saying hes more of a role player, but how can that be if he didn't succeed in Memphis in that role? Maybe thats more on Memphis, for their inability to incorporate all the "Stars" they have. But I think its pretty clear you have to try and max out Gay's production in Toronto.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast