Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Cut the crap. You make it seem like Pau is in a great situation under Michelle Antonio Right now.
    being used, and ignored as a fourth option when you are surrounded by talented players that you could argue as better then you

vs

being used and ignored as a fourth option when you are surrounded by overrated, not that talented ( and definetly not more talented than you) dudes.

yeah, i think pau can pass and should pass on the raptors. thanks

vCash
    rudy might really benefit from this in memphis he was the 1A or 1B option but never really the true first option. in toronto he is one of the more veteran players and should have the offense run through him. it's a shame that the raptors didn't draft drummond, he would have been a perfect fit next to valanciunas and gay. he would have also made bargnani more expendable and you could trade him for another big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    being used, and ignored as a fourth option when you are surrounded by talented players that you could argue as better then you

vs

being used and ignored as a fourth option when you are surrounded by overrated, not that talented ( and definetly not more talented than you) dudes.

yeah, i think pau can pass and should pass on the raptors. thanks
    Hed be first option on the Raptors. And lucky for everyone, Pau doesn't have any say in it because Buss JR and Co clearly don't give a **** about his feelings. So trade him to the Raptors, at least he will get treated like a MAN instead of a boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    rudy might really benefit from this in memphis he was the 1A or 1B option but never really the true first option. in toronto he is one of the more veteran players and should have the offense run through him. it's a shame that the raptors didn't draft drummond, he would have been a perfect fit next to valanciunas and gay. he would have also made bargnani more expendable and you could trade him for another big.
    he was, since gasol was traded and until he got injured and missed half a season.

On that period they SUCKED.
    When he got injured that year, zach and marc took over and took the team from lottery to playoffs and then to second round.

tells volumes about how good a "franchise" gay is.

vCash
    Bargnani's still on the block so they won't be teammates for long.

But yea, you don't build around him. He's a secondary piece.

vCash
    Hed be first option on the Raptors. And lucky for everyone, Pau doesn't have any say in it because Buss JR and Co clearly don't give a **** about his feelings. So trade him to the Raptors, at least he will get treated like a MAN instead of a boy.
    With Lowry and his me first attitude, and Gay and his me first attitude ( they are friends btw) and derozan and his me first attitude?

You think they would bow to him now that the general perception is that he is done specially knowing Gay Already butted heads with him when he was a ****ing rookie and pau was on his early prime?

Keep dreaming.

If he has to be traded id much rather have an spaniard reunion.
    Preferably Borhters reunion in memphis, but ill take a pistons or wolves one too.

7. 01-31-2013, 04:20 AM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    With Lowry and his me first attitude, and Gay and his me first attitude ( they are friends btw) and derozan and his me first attitude?

You think they would bow to him now that the general perception is that he is done specially knowing Gay Already butted heads with him when he was a ****ing rookie and pau was on his early prime?

Keep dreaming.

If he has to be traded id much rather have an spaniard reunion.
    Preferably Borhters reunion in memphis, but ill take a pistons or wolves one too.
    Have you looked at that team? Derozan is their best player. He has to do what hes doing.

Theres a thing called coaching in the NBA. I know you don't have much faith in it right now, but coaches set up plays for the BEST PLAYER on their team.

vCash
    Have you looked at that team? Derozan is their best player. He has to do what hes doing.

Theres a thing called coaching in the NBA. I know you don't have much faith in it right now, but coaches set up plays for the BEST PLAYER on their team.
    Something like kobe > artest > Howard > Clark> nash > gasol?

yeah that looks like a coach giving the touches to his best players.

vCash
    Something like kobe > artest > Howard > Clark> nash > gasol?

yeah that looks like a coach giving the touches to his best players.
    Did you just compare Michelle Antonio to any other competant HC?

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    I actually think Gasol would be perfect for Toronto. I could see him and Gay being 1A and 1B in the offense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    I actually think Gasol would be perfect for Toronto. I could see him and Gay being 1A and 1B in the offense
    Didn't work the first time.

vCash
    Were ****ed with Bargnani down low, if he can at least hit open jump shots we good.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Didn't work the first time.
    Maybe not. But surrounded by Lowry, Ross, Derozan, Jonas, and Amir. I think they could be pretty solid out east.

vCash
    Can't wait to see some of you praising Rudy Gay. It's one thing to say he's having a bad year but to say he just plain out sucks. You gotta be kidding me. You know he's better than all of our players right. Then again you probably think Anderson and Fields are great starters.

vCash
    I don't like DD and Gay starting together.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast