Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    They should have never let chandler go. He let dirk be dirk.
    coming out of the lockout which was caused by severely overpaying mediocre players- Paying Tyson Chandler 15 million a year was INSANE. NY swooping in might have been the best thing that could have happened to the warriors.

He was coming off a great year where he was exactly what the mavs needed- and he is a very good defensive center. Good length, runs the floor well- but thats about where it stops. He doesnt defend pick and rolls very well because he cant switch. His offensive game is extremely limited (even for the center spot- which typically have the least offensive tools). If tyson chandler were 6 9, he probably wouldnt have a chance at being in the nba.

Chandler has no post game, his footwork is horrible, he can pick and roll mostly because of his athletic ability and length. He doesnt pass the ball well on outlets or in the half court and he cant handle the ball AT ALL (not that anyone would expect much out of him- being a center and all)

I really think hes one of the most overrated players in the league. hes a great athlete- but for someone whos been in the league 11 yrs, he isnt very good at basketball.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Iggy to the Nuggets was pretty great.
    iggy has prob been more of an impact player for the nuggets, but the jarrett jack deal was still a very good deal that went un noticed by most of the league (not the case with iggy).

vCash
    Curry not playing. "Milking his injuries" - Likemystylez.

vCash
    It was especially impressive considering the situation. In years past- when the warriors have decided they dont need a player and they want him off the cap asap, they wind up just throwing him away in a trade and not using his value to help them in an area where they needed help. The front office knocked it out of the park on this one because not only was Jack a quality player at a position they needed to fill, his personality and toughness is also something the warriors really needed off the bench.

A bench lead by jack, Rush and landry would have been very solid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    Curry not playing. "Milking his injuries" - Likemystylez.
    dont know- if the MRI showed theres some damage... then no hes not milking it. If the MRI came back clean, then he should be out there playing. The roll didnt look THAT bad, he didnt land on it from 3 feet in the air... just tweaked it going through the lane and he was walking on it and stuff afterwards.

4 or 5 yrs ago in the playoffs, chauncey billups had a really nasty roll and he taped it up and finished out the game. It was the playoffs- but I like guys who go out there and play as much as possible even during the season. Its easier to build a steady team when you knows whos gonna be on the floor each and every night. Thats a big reason why malone and stockton were succesful in utah.... you didnt have seasons where they were missing 20 straight games. And dont tell me they never got hurt or tweaked an ankle in 18 yrs. They had to play through some stuff... and they lasted 2 decades in the league.... so dont tell me they werent thinking of the long term.

vCash
    play your role, Likemystylez.

vCash
    i can kinda understand sitting out for precautionary reasons in pre season.... but whenever they sit out in pre season they say if it were the reg season theyd be playing.... but then right in the middle of the reg season- they are still sitting out to be smart.... LOL watch mark jackson will sit all his starters on playoff games too.

vCash
    Curry needs to man up and get some Antler Spray!
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    coming out of the lockout which was caused by severely overpaying mediocre players- Paying Tyson Chandler 15 million a year was INSANE. NY swooping in might have been the best thing that could have happened to the warriors.

He was coming off a great year where he was exactly what the mavs needed- and he is a very good defensive center. Good length, runs the floor well- but thats about where it stops. He doesnt defend pick and rolls very well because he cant switch. His offensive game is extremely limited (even for the center spot- which typically have the least offensive tools). If tyson chandler were 6 9, he probably wouldnt have a chance at being in the nba.

Chandler has no post game, his footwork is horrible, he can pick and roll mostly because of his athletic ability and length. He doesnt pass the ball well on outlets or in the half court and he cant handle the ball AT ALL (not that anyone would expect much out of him- being a center and all)

I really think hes one of the most overrated players in the league. hes a great athlete- but for someone whos been in the league 11 yrs, he isnt very good at basketball.
    You know I wasn't talking bout us but rather the mavs? I'm glad we didn't sign him things worked out in the long run. Bout for the mavs they needed him badly.

vCash
    Say what? Say go BOOM

vCash
    I love that Mark Jackson screamed pick and roll to indicate the Mavs were running it, and they ran it anyways. Mavs coach just doesn't give a ****?

vCash
    Klay Thompson is emerging

I like the Alan Houston comparison

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

Tyson is an amazing defender and easily worth 11 million a year. He has very high percentages on put backs (very low percentage shots) and his rim protection rivals that of Bogut and Dwight.

vCash
    That dude dribbled the ball with both hands before shooting that 3.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    As much as Klay is doing great shooting the ball, he needs to do something about the other stats. Has nada in everything except fouls. Get a rebound... Get an assist...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast