Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Thank you Rudy Gay !!!!

Man, it's hard for me to write this. I met Rudy several times outside the arena during his years at Memphis. He was always a friendly and like able guy who actually would have a conversation with a fan. I loved your talent, your athleticism : your amazing dunks that defied gravity and that you had the ball in your hands for a game winner.
    THANK YOU RUDY!!!! Best of luck and may you achieve the all star status that you can be !!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON, GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Agreed. I will miss Rudy's highlight plays and buzzer beaters. I will miss him mainly because we watched him grow into a true professional here and a great player. He was a huge part of our success from becoming a lottery team to a playoff contender. Thanks for the memories Rudy!!!

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    hi mates !
    i'd like to have your feelings about the trade ? From outside point of view, it's kind of strange : no more back up Center in your team, a lot of PF (randolph, davis, arthur, leuer etc), SF position is now weak for title contender (imo...obviously) with prince, daye and injuried pondexter.

What do you think as you're watching and following your team much more than me ?

no trolling there, just want to get "fan's feelings"

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttHBHC7BqTk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ2LHvIE1Qo

yeah...I'm gonna miss Rudy..best of luck in Toronto!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    hi mates !
    i'd like to have your feelings about the trade ? From outside point of view, it's kind of strange : no more back up Center in your team, a lot of PF (randolph, davis, arthur, leuer etc), SF position is now weak for title contender (imo...obviously) with prince, daye and injuried pondexter.

What do you think as you're watching and following your team much more than me ?

no trolling there, just want to get "fan's feelings"
    I think it's probably best for our team...Rudy wasn't being used the way he needed to be here. He was our 3rd option behind Zbo and Marc. This led to him being disgruntled and not playing with the same fire that he used to have when he was the go to guy. I think we got exactly what we needed in return for him. We got a couple small forwards that can shoot the 3 and we got Ed Davis who will play some center and become a beast as he learns from the best bigs in the NBA. We're just tired of the guys we've learned to love being traded away, but I think most of us our rational and realize something had to be done. I'm excited to see us play some true inside/out basketball now that we have so many guys that can shoot the 3. We haven't had this many good 3pt shooters since the days of Battier, Mike Miller and J Will!! lol

vCash
    I think the ball movement will be much better and the departure of Gay will force Gasol and Conley to step up, which i beleive both are very capable of

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    After reading the usual "wanted to leave Memphis " crap and ragging on our 2 guards, this puppy is closed
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON, GRIZZ !!!