Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    before i leave i have a team to announce for the war games match.

dmac, bellz, jaydes, lgb, and mtm i got something coming for you! as a matter of fact my team is coming after you. we are gonna dominate i really dont know why you guys are gonna show up?

im gonna go with the most obvious one

baddda daaa daaa

no surprise!

moosewithfleas

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    before i leave i have a team to announce for the war games match.

dmac, bellz, jaydes, lgb, and mtm i got something coming for you! as a matter of fact my team is coming after you. we are gonna dominate i really dont know why you guys are gonna show up?

im gonna go with the most obvious one

baddda daaa daaa

no surprise!

moosewithfleas
    Look at that.... If you throw raps in you can name your team MTMs *****es

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    now the 2nd member of my team is more of a surprise

we have a lot of history a lot! but he has made it clear he wants in this match. he has history and wants to make history with everyone here i know and talked and beefed with robb so much i know his every move and i know hes gonna do the right thing and fight on my side!

my 2nd member is

Robb!

i dont have a 5th member yet but im saving my grandest memeber of them all for last tonight

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    my 4th and last member i will announce tonight:

hmmm mmm
    *fixes voice*

looking at the crowd

get ready for this one folks. my 4th team member and the last announcement for tonight

Señoras y señores,
    El gran momento ha llegado.
    Cuando las personas son capaces de estar en la presencia de ese gran hombre
    Él es un hombre guapo y muy poderosos,
    A diferencia de ustedes las personas que son gordos, feos y pobres.
    Cuando la gente ingrata podrás estar en la presencia de Dios que camina entre los hombres
    Es un hombre que tiene una gran pasión por la lucha libre, con gran historia
    Proviene de la nobleza y poseen una gran inteligencia... A diferencia de usted idiotas

Él es el son miniapartamentos de excelencia y el orgullo de México

El jeffe el patron El campeón de los puntos de predicción

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
    Last edited by Rivera; 01-31-2013 at 02:23 AM.

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 01-31-2013 at 02:19 AM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Thanks Riv...

I appreciate the effort lol
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    No real surprises there Riv even if your using Yosef's tag partner on your team

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Yosef...

By the time this match takes place, we will be tag team champions.

Having said that, I will finally get my chance to kick the ever living **** out of you.

Did you really think you could escape me you delusional clown?

I am going to make you tap out to the cross arm dorito breaker and help Riv get back what is rightfully his.

And don't worry Yosef, I'll make sure not to break you're arm completely as I'll need you ready to recover for Postermania III.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Yosef...

By the time this match takes place, we will be tag team champions.

Having said that, I will finally get my chance to kick the ever living **** out of you.

Did you really think you could escape me you delusional clown?

I am going to make you tap out to the cross arm dorito breaker and help Riv get back what is rightfully his.

And don't worry Yosef, I'll make sure not to break you arm completely as I'll need you ready to recover for Postermania III.

You become rivs ***** just to get a shot at me???? You sold your soul to the devil for an *** kicking....Next time just ask me and I will take you out back or something man in private and save you the embarrassment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

You become rivs ***** just to get a shot at me???? You sold your soul to the devil for an *** kicking....Next time just ask me and I will take you out back or something man in private and save you the embarrassment.
    Lol...whatever.

Just make sure you show up for our tag team match.

After that...get ready to tap out señorita.
    DUDA

vCash
    Team Robb and Friends featuring Riv Moose and Doritos is going to smoke team DMac. The dysfunction in that team will be very entertaining though.

vCash
    Out of character you can say what you want about riv but the guy is a genius behind the curtain.... He is one of the few in this place that has my respect even after the beat down....I will be the one to put him down though when all is said and done. It has to be me...I believe it is fate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Team Robb and Friends featuring Riv Moose and Doritos is going to smoke team DMac. The dysfunction in that team will be very entertaining though.
    WWE Champ and WHC Champ in the predictions game teaming up for one epic match.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    WWE Champ and WHC Champ in the predictions game teaming up for one epic match.
    Added stipulation.... Winner of this match between me and you will be the leader of Team More-Than-Destiny lol. Only between me and you though...If your team wins I will take a back seat to you and still be a dick but you will have final say....If our team wins then same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Added stipulation.... Winner of this match between me and you will be the leader of Team More-Than-Destiny lol. Only between me and you though...If your team wins I will take a back seat to you and still be a dick but you will have final say....If our team wins then same.
    Deal
    DUDA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast