Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamison23 View Post
    Cant say its a bad trade a week ago everybody was saying trade for a pick just to get rid of him atleast im saying to trade him for someone with heart in toronto
    Charlie V is terrible with a terrible contract.

vCash
    totally agree with the kleiza part but would love to stick him and his lame contract on the pistons lol

vCash
    Kleiza's contract is better than CV's, so we are just trading one bad contract for a worse one.

vCash
    I think Charlie would be great playing for toronto like I said he played his best ball with us and was amaizing with the cumunity and the cancer foundation and what not I think he would play crazy with Gay, Dero and lawry

vCash
    I think Charlie would be great playing for toronto like I said he played his best ball with us and was amaizing with the cumunity and the cancer foundation and what not I think he would play crazy with Gay, Dero and lawry
    Well, I disagree, and I don't think it is likely to happen. We may as well keep Bargnani because at least he can be useful post defender.
    Last edited by Tmath; 01-31-2013 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    Bargnani probably won't get traded this year. BC will probably wait in the offseason to try to improve Bargnani's stock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Bargnani probably won't get traded this year. BC will probably wait in the offseason to try to improve Bargnani's stock.
    well he should because the only way you can trade bargnani at this point is if we take on a bad contract. we might as well just keep him and see how well he plays off the bench

who knows. maybe if bargnani could have an "odom type" impact minus the rebounding of course, so essentially jamal crawford, he could be a reasonable 6th man and it all might make sense to keep him. of course if he plummets in the 6th man role, then no matter when you trade him, we would be at an disadvantage

vCash
    You trade him no matter how good he plays. His time here is done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You trade him no matter how good he plays. His time here is done.
    Pretty much this.

vCash
    Lol Charlie V might actually be a worse rebounder than Bargnani, as well he is a way worse defender. And their shooting is almost similar.

vCash
    If we go after another PG, I wonder with Paul Millsap AND Al jefferson both UFA's at the end of this season if the Jazz would trade us Mo Williams for Bargnani and JL3.

OR

I wonder if Philly (who is one of the worst scoring teams in the league) would trade us Andrew Bynum for Bargs ,Fields and Haddadi.

They are in desperate need of bigs , and they are one of the worst scoring teams in the NBA. I realize this wouldn't help us much this season, but it would get us a 16.5M dollar expiring to either flip again before the deadline if we get closer in the next couple weeks, or provide us with cap space again in the off season.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456