Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.
    I agree 100%. If he can raise his value up enough, he should certainly be traded. Big dude, really low cost, could net a back up PG. However, with Davis out, Bargnani seemingly on the way out, Acy and Valanciunas still both raw and foul prone, maybe it isn't a high priority to deal him.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Your insane if you think Aaron Gray will get you anything except garbage in return let alone, a young pg. He's a career bench player. 3 games doesn't change many people's opinions. He is not Omer Asik.
    I didn't know Nolan smith had so much trade value. What do you think the trailblazer would ask for in return for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    I agree 100%. If he can raise his value up enough, he should certainly be traded. Big dude, really low cost, could net a back up PG. However, with Davis out, Bargnani seemingly on the way out, Acy and Valanciunas still both raw and foul prone, maybe it isn't a high priority to deal him.
    I am suggesting it because I am assuming bargs will play for us or he will be traded for another big man

vCash
    random Q, when are we supposed to wear the retro dino jerseys?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrap08 View Post
    random Q, when are we supposed to wear the retro dino jerseys?
    I would think tomorrow, but they said from Feb to March teams will be wearing the Retro jerseys.
    \

vCash
    Well this is the first im hearing about retro jerseys and im stoked!! We need to bring out the purple 10-15 games a season

vCash
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.
    I hope not, you need an Aaron Gray on your team or else big C's are going to abuse our front court all game. Cousins, Dwight, Hibbert. We're always going to need a big guy to go in there and hit somebody. I think Aaron should stay on the team because he fills the on court role of Magloire and has more to offer than he did.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyRaps View Post
    Well this is the first im hearing about retro jerseys and im stoked!! We need to bring out the purple 10-15 games a season
    What did you hear?
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Double Post.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    I hope not, you need an Aaron Gray on your team or else big C's are going to abuse our front court all game. Cousins, Dwight, Hibbert. We're always going to need a big guy to go in there and hit somebody. I think Aaron should stay on the team because he fills the on court role of Magloire and has more to offer than he did.
    JVal and Haddedi. As much as we are trying to contend for a playoff spot this season, I still want to develop our players. I would rather the two young guys get chances to fight with opposing big men. We could always try to find another big man in the offseason. I believe we have to sell-high before we push him back to being a 3rd stringer.

vCash
    JVal and Haddedi. As much as we are trying to contend for a playoff spot this season, I still want to develop our players. I would rather the two young guys get chances to fight with opposing big men. We could always try to find another big man in the offseason. I believe we have to sell-high before we push him back to being a 3rd stringer.
    They can still get minutes... You just need an enforcer like in hockey circa 2 lockouts ago. It also depends on who we're getting back after he is dealt as well. But throwing Val/Amir into the fire against Hibbert, Dwight, Bogut, Cousins etc. isn't a great idea. He fills a small albeit important role for our team.
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    I kind of like the idea of trading Jonas for Cousins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    I kind of like the idea of trading Jonas for Cousins.
    I don't think he's BC's type of guy mentally. I can see him and a strong personality like Lowry butting heads. But with that said...World of talent though and It might be worth the risk. However, he only has 1 year left on his rookie scale after this season and is probably looking for big money. If he'd be willing to sign an extension here then I'd probably roll the dice.

Would Sac do a 1 for 1 swap?
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    I don't think he's BC's type of guy mentally. I can see him and a strong personality like Lowry butting heads. But with that said...World of talent though and It might be worth the risk. However, he only has 1 year left on his rookie scale after this season and is probably looking for big money. If he'd be willing to sign an extension here then I'd probably roll the dice.

Would Sac do a 1 for 1 swap?
    He has a qualifying offer in 2015 but with management willing to pay luxury tax to field a winner I'm not really studying his contract as a main factor in trade.

As for Sac doing a 1 for 1, this trade was not my idea it was proposed in one of the articles in the Pau thread.

IMO if the team were going to take risk on a declining 30yo Pau on a max contract, I rather it be Cousins, issues included..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    He has a qualifying offer in 2015 but with management willing to pay luxury tax to field a winner I'm not really studying his contract as a main factor in trade.

As for Sac doing a 1 for 1, this trade was not my idea it was proposed in one of the articles in the Pau thread.

IMO if the team were going to take risk on a declining 30yo Pau on a max contract, I rather it be Cousins, issues included..
    I think Sac would do Terrence Ross for Cousins. Ross playing university ball at Seattle he could be a good starting piece for that franchise.

What do you think about that trade? Realistic for both sides?
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast