Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 997
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,325
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.
    I agree 100%. If he can raise his value up enough, he should certainly be traded. Big dude, really low cost, could net a back up PG. However, with Davis out, Bargnani seemingly on the way out, Acy and Valanciunas still both raw and foul prone, maybe it isn't a high priority to deal him.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    49,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Your insane if you think Aaron Gray will get you anything except garbage in return let alone, a young pg. He's a career bench player. 3 games doesn't change many people's opinions. He is not Omer Asik.
    I didn't know Nolan smith had so much trade value. What do you think the trailblazer would ask for in return for him.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    49,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    I agree 100%. If he can raise his value up enough, he should certainly be traded. Big dude, really low cost, could net a back up PG. However, with Davis out, Bargnani seemingly on the way out, Acy and Valanciunas still both raw and foul prone, maybe it isn't a high priority to deal him.
    I am suggesting it because I am assuming bargs will play for us or he will be traded for another big man

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    182
    vCash
    1500
    random Q, when are we supposed to wear the retro dino jerseys?

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto/Brooklyn
    Posts
    11,723
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrap08 View Post
    random Q, when are we supposed to wear the retro dino jerseys?
    I would think tomorrow, but they said from Feb to March teams will be wearing the Retro jerseys.
    \

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    858
    vCash
    1500
    Well this is the first im hearing about retro jerseys and im stoked!! We need to bring out the purple 10-15 games a season

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.
    I hope not, you need an Aaron Gray on your team or else big C's are going to abuse our front court all game. Cousins, Dwight, Hibbert. We're always going to need a big guy to go in there and hit somebody. I think Aaron should stay on the team because he fills the on court role of Magloire and has more to offer than he did.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsyRaps View Post
    Well this is the first im hearing about retro jerseys and im stoked!! We need to bring out the purple 10-15 games a season
    What did you hear?
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Double Post.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    49,917
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    I hope not, you need an Aaron Gray on your team or else big C's are going to abuse our front court all game. Cousins, Dwight, Hibbert. We're always going to need a big guy to go in there and hit somebody. I think Aaron should stay on the team because he fills the on court role of Magloire and has more to offer than he did.
    JVal and Haddedi. As much as we are trying to contend for a playoff spot this season, I still want to develop our players. I would rather the two young guys get chances to fight with opposing big men. We could always try to find another big man in the offseason. I believe we have to sell-high before we push him back to being a 3rd stringer.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    JVal and Haddedi. As much as we are trying to contend for a playoff spot this season, I still want to develop our players. I would rather the two young guys get chances to fight with opposing big men. We could always try to find another big man in the offseason. I believe we have to sell-high before we push him back to being a 3rd stringer.
    They can still get minutes... You just need an enforcer like in hockey circa 2 lockouts ago. It also depends on who we're getting back after he is dealt as well. But throwing Val/Amir into the fire against Hibbert, Dwight, Bogut, Cousins etc. isn't a great idea. He fills a small albeit important role for our team.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    I hope not, you need an Aaron Gray on your team or else big C's are going to abuse our front court all game. Cousins, Dwight, Hibbert. We're always going to need a big guy to go in there and hit somebody. I think Aaron should stay on the team because he fills the on court role of Magloire and has more to offer than he did.
    I kind of like the idea of trading Jonas for Cousins.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    I kind of like the idea of trading Jonas for Cousins.
    I don't think he's BC's type of guy mentally. I can see him and a strong personality like Lowry butting heads. But with that said...World of talent though and It might be worth the risk. However, he only has 1 year left on his rookie scale after this season and is probably looking for big money. If he'd be willing to sign an extension here then I'd probably roll the dice.

    Would Sac do a 1 for 1 swap?
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    I don't think he's BC's type of guy mentally. I can see him and a strong personality like Lowry butting heads. But with that said...World of talent though and It might be worth the risk. However, he only has 1 year left on his rookie scale after this season and is probably looking for big money. If he'd be willing to sign an extension here then I'd probably roll the dice.

    Would Sac do a 1 for 1 swap?
    He has a qualifying offer in 2015 but with management willing to pay luxury tax to field a winner I'm not really studying his contract as a main factor in trade.

    As for Sac doing a 1 for 1, this trade was not my idea it was proposed in one of the articles in the Pau thread.

    IMO if the team were going to take risk on a declining 30yo Pau on a max contract, I rather it be Cousins, issues included..

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,484
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    He has a qualifying offer in 2015 but with management willing to pay luxury tax to field a winner I'm not really studying his contract as a main factor in trade.

    As for Sac doing a 1 for 1, this trade was not my idea it was proposed in one of the articles in the Pau thread.

    IMO if the team were going to take risk on a declining 30yo Pau on a max contract, I rather it be Cousins, issues included..
    I think Sac would do Terrence Ross for Cousins. Ross playing university ball at Seattle he could be a good starting piece for that franchise.

    What do you think about that trade? Realistic for both sides?
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •