Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What's with these Bargnani for Josh Smith trades? Am I not doing enough coke?

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    WE NEED TO GET RID OF BARGS CONTRACT AND FIELDS CONTRACT SO WE CAN SIGN PAUL MILLSAP IN THE OFF SEASON, I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THAT THERE IS A CHANCE HE MIGHT SIGN HERE. HE'S GOING TO SEE THE TALENT ON THE TEAM AND HE IS GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE AND JOIN US. WE ALSO NEED TO GET RIDE OF PIETRUS AND KLEIZA, THEYRE NO LONGER WITH THIS TEAM MOVING FORWARD. HOW ABOUT IF WE SIGN COREY MAGGETE IN THE OFF SEASON ALSO? 2 YEARS/8 MILLION CONTRACT

Kyle/Lucas
    Demar/ross
    Rudy/MAGGETE/andersen
    Millsap/amir/
    Jval/gray
    Last edited by dylanreidchiu; 02-02-2013 at 08:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanreidchiu View Post
    WE NEED TO GET RID OF BARGS CONTRACT AND FIELDS CONTRACT SO WE CAN SIGN PAUL MILLSAP IN THE OFF SEASON, I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THAT THERE IS A CHANCE HE MIGHT SIGN HERE. HE'S GOING TO SEE THE TALENT ON THE TEAM AND HE IS GONNA TAKE ADVANTAGE AND JOIN US. WE ALSO NEED TO GET RIDE OF PIETRUS AND KLEIZA, THEYRE NO LONGER WITH THIS TEAM MOVING FORWARD. HOW ABOUT IF WE SIGN COREY MAGGETE IN THE OFF SEASON ALSO? 2 YEARS/8 MILLION CONTRACT

Kyle/Lucas
    Demar/ross
    Rudy/andersen
    Millsap/amir/
    Jval/gray
    we have the option to amnesty Barg's but were stuck with fields my man

vCash
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.

vCash
    Fields contract doesn't hurt us that much he is still a serviceable player he isn't Kapono

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Fields contract doesn't hurt us that much he is still a serviceable player he isn't Kapono
    He's at best our 5th best wing player, who probably deserves 10mpg max. Yes, paying $6M/yr for that absolutely hurts us.

vCash
    what about this..

toronto trades: andrea and alan anderson
    toronto gets: millsap and earl watson

utah trades: millsap and earl watson
    utah gets: danny granger

indiana trades: danny granger
    indiana gets: andrea and alan anderson

we get our pf and a third point guard, the pacers get some scoring off the bench (andrea) and clear the way for it to become paul george's team (if that hasn't happened already), and the jazz get to unleash derrick favors and get a legit starting 3.

idk about granger's availability but if he and bargs come back unaffected by their injuries i think this trade helps all teams involved. maybe it is just the homer in me that reallllly wants paul millsap but i think it is a fair trade haha.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy_T28 View Post
    what about this..

toronto trades: andrea and alan anderson
    toronto gets: millsap and earl watson

utah trades: millsap and earl watson
    utah gets: danny granger

indiana trades: danny granger
    indiana gets: andrea and alan anderson

we get our pf and a third point guard, the pacers get some scoring off the bench (andrea) and clear the way for it to become paul george's team (if that hasn't happened already), and the jazz get to unleash derrick favors and get a legit starting 3.

idk about granger's availability but if he and bargs come back unaffected by their injuries i think this trade helps all teams involved. maybe it is just the homer in me that reallllly wants paul millsap but i think it is a fair trade haha.
    Indiana does not want a PF when they have David West and another physical rebounder in Hansborough

vCash
    Was browsing through the Lakers forum, came across these:

Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    Trade Hill+Duhon for a Jamal Crawford type player off the bench.
    I wonder if AA would interest them as their "Jamal Crawford type of player off the bench?" Maybe something like this: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bdon2mc

We deal from our depth to strengthen our weaknesses- back up big and PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Just in case D12 walks...I would entertain Hill, Ebanks and Duhon for Bargs..
    How would you guys feel about this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I think our next sell-high candidate is Aaron Gray. I wonder if we could get a young PG for him.
    but should we?

he did the exact same thing last year. started off slow and started playing really well in the 2nd half. he's always been a good passer especially in the paint which is why people called him a Brad Miller-lite type of player

i'm just worried if we do get a backup PG, we could have another controversy leading to more drama and I think Lucas is just barely the right amount of skill to play backup but this makes him incapable of being a starter. if he had the skills to be a starter in this league, then we come to the PG controversy problem again

vCash
    I want to see what Bargnani can do off the bench

Amare Stoudemire is getting a very hefty contract. NYK fans feel like he's overpaid however Amare is coming off the bench and playing good. He is a player that needs the ball in his hands as well

Bargnani could thrive in the 6th man role.

vCash
    I like lucas as our backup point guard behind lowry, he needs to show consistency now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    He's at best our 5th best wing player, who probably deserves 10mpg max. Yes, paying $6M/yr for that absolutely hurts us.
    he would be our 4th best wing player coming of the bench and he is not useless he can still play, yes he is overpaid but his 6 million doesn't hurt us that bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Your insane if you think Aaron Gray will get you anything except garbage in return let alone, a young pg. He's a career bench player. 3 games doesn't change many people's opinions. He is not Omer Asik.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast