Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What about Andrea Bargnani for Carl Landry? GSW loves their shooters and Bogut is injured a lot last couple years I think it makes a lot of sense for both teams.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ad6jxp2

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9wu7kv

I like the second one better for GSW because I doubt they would wanna take back Klieza's bad contract when they already have Richard Jefferson who barely sees the court.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    what team would take Gay who have potential to get a high draft pick?
    Not the slightest clue as of now, but maybe by next season there might be a potential buyer? Like I said highly unlikely, but it's the NBA so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    What about Andrea Bargnani for Carl Landry? GSW loves their shooters and Bogut is injured a lot last couple years I think it makes a lot of sense for both teams.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ad6jxp2

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9wu7kv

I like the second one better for GSW because I doubt they would wanna take back Klieza's bad contract when they already have Richard Jefferson who barely sees the court.
    For what Landry brings to the table, I would love to see him on this team. Had him on my fantasy team for the past two years and he's really been a nice pick up. I just think he doesn't get enough playing time on GSW to be even more productive.

vCash
    I hope Toronto, Brian, and Ed can work themselves into the Suns-Hawk deal.

Suns have expressed interest in Josh Smith, while Gortat as the centre piece involved in the deal.

I think the Hawks would value Bragnani more than Gortat, as a combination of Al and Andrea would be a interesting inside/out front court for the hawks. As well as add Jared Dudly and draft picks to the mix.

Moving Landry Fields to the Sunds would make sense in wake of the Rudy gay trade (since already have Ross and Anderson). And Gortat to the Raptors would give Jonas a solid defensive big man to pair with. Both Gortat and Jonas have a 8-10ft offensive game, while both can also play with their back to the basket. Also, Gortat is a solid rebounder and shot blocker to pair with DeRo/Gay. As well, I'm sure Brian could swing Kendall Marshall - the rookie who has not seen much playing time as a member of the Suns. Gives Toronto a young, pass-first pg that can develop behind Lowry/Lucas.

Toronto gets - Marcin Gortat, Kendall Marshall
    Phoenix gets - Josh Smith, Landry Fields
    Atlanta gets - Andrea Bragnani, Jared Dudly, and Phoenix draft picks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by khanraymond View Post
    I hope Toronto, Brian, and Ed can work themselves into the Suns-Hawk deal.

Suns have expressed interest in Josh Smith, while Gortat as the centre piece involved in the deal.

I think the Hawks would value Bragnani more than Gortat, as a combination of Al and Andrea would be a interesting inside/out front court for the hawks. As well as add Jared Dudly and draft picks to the mix.

Moving Landry Fields to the Sunds would make sense in wake of the Rudy gay trade (since already have Ross and Anderson). And Gortat to the Raptors would give Jonas a solid defensive big man to pair with. Both Gortat and Jonas have a 8-10ft offensive game, while both can also play with their back to the basket. Also, Gortat is a solid rebounder and shot blocker to pair with DeRo/Gay. As well, I'm sure Brian could swing Kendall Marshall - the rookie who has not seen much playing time as a member of the Suns. Gives Toronto a young, pass-first pg that can develop behind Lowry/Lucas.

Toronto gets - Marcin Gortat, Kendall Marshall
    Phoenix gets - Josh Smith, Landry Fields
    Atlanta gets - Andrea Bragnani, Jared Dudly, and Phoenix draft picks
    maybe. don't see it happening. noone wants Fields lol and ATL doesn't want Bargnani in all likelyhood.

vCash
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    hmm?

vCash
    why are you trying to trade everyone BACK. there is no backsies.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    why are you trying to trade everyone BACK. there is no backsies.
    LOL! I really dont like this GAY trade... Still 2 days later and I cant get over my sour feeling towards this trade.
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    LOL! I really dont like this GAY trade... Still 2 days later and I cant get over my sour feeling towards this trade.
    why is that?

vCash
    what about a trade of Derozan for Millsap?

Lowry/ JL3
    Ross/ Anderson (probably Anderson starts due to Casey)
    Gay/ Fields/ Klieza
    Millsap/ Bargnani
    Jval/ Amir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    what about a trade of Derozan for Millsap?

Lowry/ JL3
    Ross/ Anderson (probably Anderson starts due to Casey)
    Gay/ Fields/ Klieza
    Millsap/ Bargnani
    Jval/ Amir
    i heard they are more likely to trade Al Jefferson since Favors likes to camp near the rim

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6rl2tc

Raptors get Al Jefferson
    Utah gets Derozan and Thaddeus Young
    Philly gets Bargnani

vCash
    Lol, these Pistons fans are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    I hope we can flip will bynum to a contender like OKC for Perry Jones or Jeremy Lamb.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Utah wants to move Milsap and or Jefferson.

How about:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2g7rlo

We get a pg and c and move two of our two many sf. LA gets a starting pf and two good bench players and move Pau. Utah gets Pau to play alongside favors, cash and la first round pick.

vCash
    All this talk of DeRozan for a big like Millsap or Jefferson makes perfect sense to me. I love DeMar but he's kinda become redundant with Gay here and Ross would definitely be a better fit in that lineup. His value has to be pretty high considering he basically shut up his critics and getting a solid 4 would make our starting lineup really strong. Then, I dunno, trade Bargs/Kleiza/Fields for any decent depth possible.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast