Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Who was the vet PG in Europe they had been scouting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    What PG though? I cannot think of anyone outside of Derrick Fisher(that has some usefulness.) And Fisher is old. I'll pass on Gasoft.
    There's Delonte West playing in the d-league right now. Mo Evans is another that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think the Gasol trade will happen for 2 reasons. They are starting to gel together now and might not wanna ruin anything. Second we don't have anyone to match salaries with them unless they take Kleiza and Fields and I doubt they'd do that.

But as far as possible guys we can get for Bargs. Some names I wouldn't mind would be Varajeo, Mozgov, patrick patterson, elton brand, Larry Sanders, Gortat, Tiago Splitter, Okafor, Millsap, AL Jefferson.

Not straight up but some sort of package.
    Varejao is done for the season. But that would work too if we could get Okafor, Millsap or Jefferson.

vCash
    i think gasol is the most likely and id really like it..

Fields + Anderson + Bargnani for Gasol
    Amnesty Kleiza
    Sign Calderon to the MLE in the offseason

Big man rotation: Val, Amir, Gasol
    Wing rotation: DeRo, Gay, Ross
    PG rotation: Lowry, Calderon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Did you read that Dantoni comment about 48 hours... Seems to me they are just prolonging that relationship until Bargs is healthy.
    What he say??
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Okafor, Brand, Mozgov, and Sanders are the likeliest of those that could occur. Sanders is the best of the ones I agree with. He has the cheapest contract and has upside with his unexpected season. I thought he was a bust before this yr.
    They can do what we did on Ed and sell high on Sanders, but he seems like he'll be a solid shot blocker in the league and he'd be a perfect fit for us of the bench. Bucks need big men but problem is they have a mini Bargnani clone signed for a longer term, so they might not do it .

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    There's Delonte West playing in the d-league right now. Mo Evans is another that comes to mind.

Varejao is done for the season. But that would work too if we could get Okafor, Millsap or Jefferson.
    Oh I was saying Vaj as a possible off season acquisation. Maybe Vaj and a pick. I think he has an expiring contract next year IIRC which is why he'd be an interesting backup to Jonas and provide us with something we lack.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Oh I was saying Vaj as a possible off season acquisation. Maybe Vaj and a pick. I think he has an expiring contract next year IIRC which is why he'd be an interesting backup to Jonas and provide us with something we lack.
    I would take Vaj in the off season for sure if he's healthy. I have a feeling they won't do it straight for Bargs though.

vCash
    Oh right. I forgot the bipolar guy. Oh right, Illaysova. Well, I am out of ideas on realistic options. The Jazz trading Millsap for Bargs makes me think that would be stupid from their perspective.

vCash
    What he say??

They can do what we did on Ed and sell high on Sanders, but he seems like he'll be a solid shot blocker in the league and he'd be a perfect fit for us of the bench. Bucks need big men but problem is they have a mini Bargnani clone signed for a longer term, so they might not do it .

Dave McMenamin: D'Antoni on Pau expressing his frustration about being benched: "I guess the 'all for one' lasted about 48 hours. Not bad" Twitter @mcten
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS, PAU GASOL, MIKE D'ANTONI | SHARE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magikmc View Post
    I seriously think we're screwed. We lack depth with bigs and we don't have a backup PG. We can't trade a c/PF for a better C/PF without packaging something else and we have nothing to package other than Ross/val.

Maybe, MAYBE we can trade one of our wings for a decent backup PG but I don't see colangelo doing that after handing the reigns to Lowry.

I think we're really ****ed. I also think this will put an end to Colangelo's GM career for a while.
    Yeah, well he has nothing to lose. If this trade blows up, someone else is cleaning this **** up

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Eric maynor !!!

vCash
    Stay away from G.a.s.o.l.

Its as bad an idea as it comes.

vCash
    I think we should target anyone with an expiring in some sort of Bargnani deal.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Stay away from G.a.s.o.l.

Its as bad an idea as it comes.
    Don't want him.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Who was the vet PG in Europe they had been scouting?
    Vassilis Spanoulis, he is a lot like Calderon in many ways.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Im sure alot of people will not like this trade idea as alot of people are excited about a Gay-Derozan combo. However, I feel their games are somewhat redundant and we would probably be better in the future with a Ross-Gay combo. If I'm the raptors I offer Chicago something like this:

Chicago Trades: Taj Gibson, Charlottes First Round Pick

Toronto Trades: Demar Derozan, Quincy Acy

Chicago gets a legitimate starting 2 to fill their lineup and they can refill their big depth with the MLE this summer. Toronto gets another young big man to replace Ed Davis and another solid near team asset in Charlottes First Round pick.

vCash
    I remember many of us valued Bargs over bosh in his final year here... There are teams that would love him.
    deaner man don't admit to that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast