2) Brodin looks like he is going to be a STUD

What do you guys notice ?
    \

vCash
    Parise is THE MAN
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Yeah, Parise is just ridiculous. I knew he was good, but never realized how good he was until I followed him this closely.

vCash
    1. Gilbert sucks on defense.

2. Heatley is skating around the ice like he's on vacation.

3. Setoguchi looks lost.

4. Our defense is too laid back.

5. Our passing is atrocious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post

3. Setoguchi looks lost.

we suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post

3. Setoguchi looks lost.

Heatley is bad, he is so slow... We better trade him for something.. Like always we need some depth at scoring.
    \

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    Heatley is bad, he is so slow... We better trade him for something.. Like always we need some depth at scoring.
    We need scoring depth so you suggest trading our 2nd best scoring forward?

vCash
    Praise is even better than I thought he was. Would leave first line alone, they're are only consistent offense. At this point Setoguchi, Cullen, and Powe look expendable to me. With Brodin just up, Scandella coming back from injury, and Spurgeon out, I'd wait till we're healthy on D before doing anything to drastic. Unless of course you make a trade for D help.

vCash
    Brodin really seems to bring out the best in Suter is something else ive noticed
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Gilbert has actually been pretty darn good imo...Granlund is really shying away from the physical play which is starting to worry me

vCash
    I hate to admit it but I have to agree that Gilbert has been are most consistent dman. He looks a lot more comfortable this year than last. Granlund looks overmatched. The first couple games I noticed he tried to play physical, go into corners and bang along the boards. But more often than not he lost those battles, now it seems all he'll do is poke his stick in there until it gets knocked out of his hands. I don't like the thought of shaking his confidence, but maybe he should go back to Houston where he can be more dominant, regain confidence, and get used to the physical play. Maybe he should have spent the first few weeks back from his injury with Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    We need scoring depth so you suggest trading our 2nd best scoring forward?
    Maybe you have not watched a game this year.. heatley is garbage, by far the slowest player on the ice. trade him. People like you are awesome.. lets hold onto heatley dreams about him being the player he once was....
    \

vCash
    Maybe you have not watched a game this year.. heatley is garbage, by far the slowest player on the ice. trade him. People like you are awesome.. lets hold onto heatley dreams about him being the player he once was....
    Not sure if it's conditioning or what but Heatley does look really slow out there. That said, I don't want to trade him. Whether we like his effort or not he is still one of our leading scorers right now and trading him at this point makes zero sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Gilbert has actually been pretty darn good imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco1 View Post
    I hate to admit it but I have to agree that Gilbert has been are most consistent dman.
    He has been our most consistent offensive defenseman no doubt, but the guy is a serious liability on the defensive end in my opinion, at least so far this season. He is consistently physically overmatched and cannot drive anybody off the puck to save his life.

vCash
    people like me are awesome? thanks?

I am not holding on to dreaming of Heatley being what he once was...it would be asinine to think he could put up 50 goals in a season again, but he is still our second best offensive forward. Not sure how trading him would solve scoring issues.

Also, cut the "I am better than you" attitude with comments like "maybe you have not watched a game this year," and sarcastic remarks like "people like you are awesome." It doesnt really make for good conversation, and in no way does it make me understand your view on the issue.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 02-01-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast