Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do refs hate the Raptors?

I was just checking up on the Raptors game and saw the last play. Demar looked like he got mauled on the last shot attempt, yet the refs no called it. I know that refs tend to let contact go on the last shot, but this might be another time this season where the NBA office will say that the refs messed up, again. I think the office had to apologize at least twice to the Raptors, specifically, for serious, game changing mistakes at the end of games. Why do you think the Raptors are getting shafted this season when it comes to calls? It is easy to say that every team gets bad call, but it seems especially bad for the Raptors.

2. 01-30-2013, 11:11 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash

vCash

Do refs hate the Raptors?

The raptors don't have a true star that's why the refs hate the raptors. The nba and the refs love there star and especially superstar players

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    No but it seems like Colangelo does.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    yup this will be the 3rd apology but certainly not only the 3rd time we havent gotten a fair shake.
    the apologies are ******** it doesnt change the fact that these games have completely destroyed our season and taken all the confidence out of our team time and time again.

if we dont get the 1st pick im becoming a heat fan

vCash
    it's ridiculous. and it's not just the days the league apologises to us either. A lot of other close games have had similar situations that didn't happen on the last possession.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    The raptors don't have a true star that's why the refs hate the raptors. The nba and the refs love there star and especially superstar players
    True, maybe Gay would help them out with that but idk. I can't imagine how their fans feel seeing the NBA officially apologize for screwing them over. I would hate it if that happened towards my favorite team, multiple times.

vCash
    Im pretty excited to find out what the letter will say this time!

vCash
    casey went in on the refs, fine coming up.

vCash
    ^^^ If casey gets fined ima be soo pissed off

vCash
    It has happened so many times this season that I am used to it. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

vCash
    This call was so bad, an apology isn't going to do it this time. Get those guys on the court right now and put Demar on the line lol.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    No one likes Canada
    Canada is one the most likeable countries in the world lol.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    We're Canadian, live in igloos, tiny city nobody wants to be in, are foreigners, and the league can bully us because we're too nice.

vCash
    nba is trying to give okc another top pick.
    thats the only possible reason this keeps happening

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast